[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
aarin wrote:
Should I run 5L belly of the beast or keeep using rare 6l till i get currency for 6l belly?

buy a bringer of rain for 1c until you hit a 6 link
Last edited by Farfan on Jan 6, 2018, 2:57:06 PM

What's my next best upgrade???
Last edited by Komagetsome on Jan 6, 2018, 9:13:53 PM
"
UnholyHanma wrote:
"
Been trying out this build but I can't survive T8 maps at all, I just die instantly, and I am not sure what I am doing wrong...

You aren't alone man. This build is super glass cannon. I've done it three times now and all the same issue you said. You literally can't get hit often on maps past T3 without instant death.

Now after all my knowledge I built it again this league with TONS of life nodes and life regen. I also took an insane amount of damage nodes. My damage feels fine as usual but yet again I'm just getting shit on by anything that hits me. I have full resists too. I think the main problem with this build is the Abyssus helm, which is mandatory for damage imo. Taking an extra 50-60% damage (includes berserk 10% from berserk ascendancy) is really brutal.

I didn't see any mention either of how bad freezing / chilled is now in this league. Literally just started through T1-4 maps and constantly I'm completely frozen for INSANE amounts of time and I just get shredded instantly. I sadly think this ring seems to be almost mandatory for multiple maps which have these insanely OP freeze mobs now.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dream_Fragments

But as for tanking damage, I don't even know. I think it's just stick a totem or 2, get out and hope for the best. Because life regen almost seems pointless at times when you're hit so hard that it becomes pointless...

Did 6x shaper with 1 death and 1 uber atziri with no deaths... Build is fine as long as you're utilizing endurance charges and understand the game
Illl
Last edited by Noice_Applez on Jan 7, 2018, 4:42:37 AM
As for gem links utility i suggest

CWDT + Immortal Call + Stone Golem + Temporal chains
CWDT + Increased duration + Phasing

Of course if you use tukohama and free two gems slot
Last edited by Redvex on Jan 7, 2018, 8:05:11 AM
"
"
UnholyHanma wrote:
"
Been trying out this build but I can't survive T8 maps at all, I just die instantly, and I am not sure what I am doing wrong...

You aren't alone man. This build is super glass cannon. I've done it three times now and all the same issue you said. You literally can't get hit often on maps past T3 without instant death.

Now after all my knowledge I built it again this league with TONS of life nodes and life regen. I also took an insane amount of damage nodes. My damage feels fine as usual but yet again I'm just getting shit on by anything that hits me. I have full resists too. I think the main problem with this build is the Abyssus helm, which is mandatory for damage imo. Taking an extra 50-60% damage (includes berserk 10% from berserk ascendancy) is really brutal.

I didn't see any mention either of how bad freezing / chilled is now in this league. Literally just started through T1-4 maps and constantly I'm completely frozen for INSANE amounts of time and I just get shredded instantly. I sadly think this ring seems to be almost mandatory for multiple maps which have these insanely OP freeze mobs now.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dream_Fragments

But as for tanking damage, I don't even know. I think it's just stick a totem or 2, get out and hope for the best. Because life regen almost seems pointless at times when you're hit so hard that it becomes pointless...

I mean, I spent around 30exalted on the gear and it just seems so...underwhelming? I can do fine till Tier 8 maps and like you said you have to drop totems and pray that you won't get 1 shot by a trash mob or anything

Build works perfectly fine dude.You just need to mantain your endurance charges and fortify in order to not get killed by mobs.I can tank even shaper beams and others stuff for few sec b4 i go down.Try different playstyle and i assure you will do anything u want.

As for the build shapers now goin down like bosses in T1 maps.Thanks for the great guide gugglepuff :)
"
Farfan wrote:
"
aarin wrote:
Should I run 5L belly of the beast or keeep using rare 6l till i get currency for 6l belly?

buy a bringer of rain for 1c until you hit a 6 link

I don't think that would be good way... with bringer i cant use armor so I couldnt even use 5l. I do fine with belly 5l
Hello. I have 90 lvl and a little trouble with survive. Can you look what can I upgrade now?

"
Komagetsome wrote:

What's my next best upgrade???

Grab the abyss unique belt, and 2 abyss jewels with 6+ phys, 30+ life, and then any decent mods that aren't too expensive.

That abyss belt is way better than meginord with 2 good jewels
"
creat91 wrote:
Hello. I have 90 lvl and a little trouble with survive. Can you look what can I upgrade now?

If you're having issues surviving with that gear and level 90, you're doing something wrong, probably in terms of play style.

If you aren't surviving with that gear, then no upgrades are really gonna make a difference, just being honest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info