[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

to also be honest this does make for smoother game play
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

Uber Atziry, Shaper and fast Atziry run (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cjc0HUaTOGc&t=82s)
Greate build!!!
thx!!!
"
ryzarector wrote:
"
Komagetsome wrote:

What's my next best upgrade???

Grab the abyss unique belt, and 2 abyss jewels with 6+ phys, 30+ life, and then any decent mods that aren't too expensive.

That abyss belt is way better than meginord with 2 good jewels

What next??
For anyone that has issues with survivability and this build, consider incorporating a Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel with one of the "12% of Physical Damage taken as Fire Damage while affected by Purity of Elements" (and of course Purity of Elements)

It did wonders for me, I have gone from randomly dying in shit tier maps to doing deathless Shaper runs. The phys damage mitigation it offers is tremendous.
What do you think of using offhand bug to throw a Nebuloch in your offhand slot? It’s essentially an Abyssus for your offhand if you have enough endurance charges and grants 40% extra fire.

It seems it would be better than Tuko bc you could still use Aura’s.
for the op does HH work with Totems?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Don't believe so. But at the same time, if you have HH you can do almost any other build than totems and have 100x more quicker/efficient mapping
"
aarin wrote:
"
Farfan wrote:
"
aarin wrote:
Should I run 5L belly of the beast or keeep using rare 6l till i get currency for 6l belly?

buy a bringer of rain for 1c until you hit a 6 link

I don't think that would be good way... with bringer i cant use armor so I couldnt even use 5l. I do fine with belly 5l

bringer of rain gives you a 7 link, its better and saver than a 5 link and abyssus
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
for the op does HH work with Totems?

yes
if i have elemental attacks ...is applied to totems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info