[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

I need some assistance with my build. What item should I upgrade next?
Posted twice, I hate my phone.
Last edited by flyerken on Jan 8, 2018, 9:23:08 AM
Zo jumped into the deep and switched to the expensive build when i got my shield but i think i might have made a mistake.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/spacecabbie/characters

doing 113 base dps i miss my aura's am i doing something wrong ?
with aura's base was 200k x2 is 400k now its 3x 112 330k ok it looks like i can handle more damage but is that the trade of or am i missing something ?
Hey guys, I was wondering what I should upgrade next. I could go for boots / shield from high currency section, Deaths Door or Tukohama's Fortress. Or I might have missed something crucial in my current setup which could be improved upon. Any tips would be super helpful.

Gear:

Flasks:

My tooltip says 320k DPS when placed an ancestral warchief totem and 270k with just auras. My health is 5,9k. I also have a Ruthless Gem leveled, which could replace the Added Fire Damage.
Death's Door has steadily been dropping in price, for those of you looking to buy.
kkthnx
Last edited by Happy_Chef on Jan 9, 2018, 4:22:49 AM
How to increase my hp at least to 6000? (I have only 5300, take a look at my char)
Hey

First time i write on the forum.

I have now played this build for a few weeks, currently lvl 88 (casual player).

I sit at around 5800hp, and 120k dps. I know there is still a bit of space for improvement, but how to you reach that high dps count? And survivability? In the pathofbuilding file, you sit at a way higher dps than me, and that despite using tuko-shield, which in pathofbuilding is worse than what i am using for the calculations.

Please give me some advice on how to improve my build, i have around 100c of currency after just buying a lot of jewels with HP and phys-dmg.

Other that than i really like your build, not as fun as my previous frostbolt totem, but this has much more content i can do (on my mission to first shaper kill).

Best regards
Hello,

I am only 31k tooltip damage while in town no buff. What would be the biggest increase in DPS for me? I've got 12-14%dmg/5-7% life jewels in tree already. Thank you!

Last edited by Komagetsome on Jan 9, 2018, 9:38:59 AM
Lv 86 215k dps , it’t ok ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ttungf2/characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info