[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Concerning the passive tree:
Blood Magic is obviously only for builds using Tukohama's. The only other big difference in my opinion is the Sentinel noteable and the res on the way to the jewel socket above it. If you can max out your res without it (expensive rings + amu, using jewels) you can take the "lower" path.

I'm contemplating leveling this build really high, investing into really expensive gear and going for both Ironwood and Totemic Zeal.
Last edited by xpldngmn on Jan 3, 2018, 6:50:55 PM
Hey guys what jewels is everyone using in their tree? Normal jewels or the new abyss ones?
"
ryzarector wrote:
Hey guys what jewels is everyone using in their tree? Normal jewels or the new abyss ones?

Abyss ones are the one and only u wanna use.5,5-6 flat phys and 41+ life is way better than the % multipliers from normal jewels + u get a mod u want.
can someone explain me what dex do in this build ?
Is Yriel's still BIS without the phys dmg modifier?
Is Yriel's only BIS with certain other items?

This is my equip
I've 6400. I dunno if i must go for a belly since 50 str give me a lot of dmg
Last edited by Redvex on Jan 5, 2018, 8:25:25 AM
"
Zevrel wrote:
"
ryzarector wrote:

Abyss ones are the one and only u wanna use.5,5-6 flat phys and 41+ life is way better than the % multipliers from normal jewels + u get a mod u want.

On my char, in the skilltree is for DPS

worse than
IGN: Yatza
Just dropped like 16 exalted orbs on this build. I had a 67 RF, hated it spent like 50 refunds cause I loved AWT last league, but I didn't get very far on it an wanted to do again for boss farming. Beat Uber Lab and gave up on gearing him cause of his slow clear speed.

Even with level 1 gems I can get my totems to over 50k DPS, Lol.

I currently have 2Ex left from what I had saved up from my main an SG Necro Specter, going to use that on a Taste of Hate, and work on Jewels/corrupt enchants for belt/gloves/helm. Can't wait to finally get to test this build out with Tukohama and a 6L Belly.

Still need to figure out what 2 Vaal skills I want to bring with me out of Grace/Haste/Trap. Took CWDT/Molten Shell for added toughness since it was easy to fit in.

Overall just putting this guy together felt badass, can't wait to max him out, thanks for the build looks good so far.
Last edited by XEdwardElricX on Jan 5, 2018, 8:20:09 PM
"
XEdwardElricX wrote:
Just dropped like 16 exalted orbs on this build. I had a 67 RF, hated it spent like 50 refunds cause I loved AWT last league, but I didn't get very far on it an wanted to do again for boss farming. Beat Uber Lab and gave up on gearing him cause of his slow clear speed.

Even with level 1 gems I can get my totems to over 50k DPS, Lol.

I currently have 2Ex left from what I had saved up from my main an SG Necro Specter, going to use that on a Taste of Hate, and work on Jewels/corrupt enchants for belt/gloves/helm. Can't wait to finally get to test this build out with Tukohama and a 6L Belly.

Still need to figure out what 2 Vaal skills I want to bring with me out of Grace/Haste/Trap. Took CWDT/Molten Shell for added toughness since it was easy to fit in.

Overall just putting this guy together felt badass, can't wait to max him out, thanks for the build looks good so far.

Yo drop meginords and grab the unique abyss belt with 2 phys/life jewels, it's super OP
Hey guggelhupf,

I love the guide. Just a few things that I would have found extremely helpful. Your gear set up and skill trees don't line up in the path of building links. I like to try to have an example of where I should be damage wise if I were to follow your set up, but there is nothing to reference. I would never spend 135ex on gear so following the pro guide wouldn't help. Thanks for the great guide though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info