[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
bullitt wrote:
Hello Milkyslice thank you for sharing this build i will try it but can you please type what nodes you take for Chieftain?

thank you

It says so right there on the first page in the build guide ;P
"
Protatoe69 wrote:

Thanks for the awesome guide. This is my setup so far at level 74. Just got to mapping and hoping to try merciless labyrinth once I get to lvl 80 or so. I'm nervous about using a shield.. but I think i like the fortress claw for now until a get a higher level map pool going. I also am nervous about using EE since I don't want to have to always have traps everywhere without gimping my dmg.

you spend 2-3 points for - 50% fire resi, the biggest dmg buff on the tree with elemental overload. You dont have to use traps every pack, you will see how valueable EE will become when you reach high tier maps and have to run stuff like curse immunity or 80 fire resist.

earlier its really sweet for bosses, stuff like izaro, atziri and so on
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
"
I don't know if somebody mentioned that before but you can level your immortal call to level 3, to be still usable with lvl 1 CWDT

yeah i know, just forgot it.

Hope somebody is able to clarify something for me.

I'm seeing a few different options when people are linking their RF totem. Obviously RF, Totem and Inc AoE takes up the first 3 slots and the last 3 are Increased Burning Damage, Rapid Decay and Elemental Focus. My question then is but in what order?
I see most using Rapid Decay and Elemental Focus with their 5-link and currently in my 4-link I'm just using Inc. Burning Damage.

"
Fishkerdydoo wrote:

I'm seeing a few different options when people are linking their RF totem. Obviously RF, Totem and Inc AoE takes up the first 3 slots and the last 3 are Increased Burning Damage, Rapid Decay and Elemental Focus. My question then is but in what order?
I see most using Rapid Decay and Elemental Focus with their 5-link and currently in my 4-link I'm just using Inc. Burning Damage.

Inc burning damage is the least valuable, so you only want to use it with a 6L, probably Ele Focus with only a 4.
"
Fishkerdydoo wrote:

gem section > check order of gems

Was using Scepter and failed twice on Merciless Labyrinth final boss fight.
Then switch to whirling blades, beat Izaro quite easily at level 75. If I got the idea of using whirling blades earlier I could beat him at lower level. Essentially you just cast totem, orb of storms, throw ice trap to him and whirling blades all around the room to dodge his attacks and all the traps.

Unfortunately daggar, claws, one handed sword cannot roll increased fire damage, so we can either choose one with high increased attack speed to get faster whirling blades or use Chitus' Needle for 30 elemental damage. I think 30 is not that big deal so I would use a Dagger with 25+increased attack speed and high crit chance for spells (actually 80% global crit base is enough) to get elemental overlord from orb of storms more consistently.
Would running Added Cold Damage with Orb of Storms proc the double Elemental Equilibrium?
Hello, first of all thanks for the build idea and awesome guide; i have a couple of questions:

1) Does Tukohama reflect dmg proc EE? i think not as i've done a few maps with EE and it doesn't show the characteristic aura under the enemies (and it would make sense as we aren't doing any kind of dmg)

2) If my friend is using Explosiv Arrow, does his Ignite stack with my burning degen? i mean if a mob is inside my RF totem does he take additional damage from his burning?.

Thanks
How would running Kaom's Heart, using Searing touch and having a guardian with Dying breath work?

Or is sacrificing the 6 sockets by using Kaom's too much of a drawback? Like having to drop either one curse or some other utility skill.

Somebody familiar with the math here that could check that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info