[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

I would like to do some math comparing two settings of curses
flammability + elemental weakness VS flammability + vulnerability

First assume we have 20 curse effect from tree and no quality on gems, and doedre gives lvl 21 curse.

For map mobs, usually 20 resist and I assume we won't trigger EE since it is a waste of time
flammability + elemental weakness: resist 20 - (45 + 40)*1.2 = -82 so damage ratio from curse is 1.82

flammability + vulnerability: resist 20-45*1.2 = -34, so the ration is (1+0.33*1.2)*1.34 = 1.87, better.

Map bosses have 60% reduced curse effect, but we will use EE on maps bosses
flammability + elemental weakness: resist 20-50-(45 + 40)*0.6 = -81, so ratio is 1.81
flammability + vulnerability: resist 20-50-45*0.6=-57, ratio is (1+0.33*0.6)*1.57=1.88
still better.

Now assume we have q20 blasphemy and q20 elemental weakness
Mobs:
flammability + elemental weakness: resist 20 - (45 + 45)*1.3 = -97, ratio is 1.97
flammability + vulnerability: resist 20-45*1.3 = -38.5, so the ration is (1+0.33*1.3)*1.38 = 1.97, same.

Bosses:
flammability + elemental weakness: resist 20-50-(45 + 45)*0.7 = -93, ratio is 1.93
flammability + vulnerability: resist 20-50-45*0.7 = -61.5, so the ration is (1+0.33*0.7)*1.61 = 1.98, slightly better.

Too lazy to do computations for fire resist mod maps...

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAN1BAcEswj0C2EQzBJpFCAWCxZvFxwXjBhqGjgc3B0UJy8rtjLRNZI6WDrhPAU8LT1fPfxFR0WdTLNN41BHUlNTUlXGVkhYB1hjWHdY5VnzWitfBF8_Zp5nm2jyakNtGXF5cg94L3uzfOWDX4PMg9uMRozPjxqPRpBVkSuXlZf0muCboZ2un9-iAKPyplenCKyYrj6vbLc-uJO86sBUwGbDE8auxtjPZ9gk2L3a3eNq5FHr7u8O73zwH_JF9kj31_iT-tL-Cv6P?accountName=CAJOS&characterName=Gold_Farming_Bot

I am really happy with the kill speed of RF totems. Once my gear is sorted, will be doing some atziri for a sceptre, farmed for 5 midnights doing the vaal boss challenge.
My MF setup so far, but no iir from rares yet.

Now only level 73 farming lake to level up, may switch to Doedres Scorn at high maps.
Last edited by hupple on Mar 8, 2016, 8:01:21 AM
"
Milkyslice wrote:
Pretty happy with my character atm.
upgraded gloves/boots, those are good for a long time now. Amulet solves all my dex problems.
Overcapped with all resists, can run ele weakness maps without drawback.
Got a Rumi drop on top.
Sitting at 5200 life and -2 chaos resist

Still need a better ring/belt, after that a high armour shield. 7ex+ to spend, but i wait until stuff gets cheaper ;)

No mastercrafted ring/amu because master is just lvl5, not worth it atm

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAN1BAcEswthEMwSaROlFCAWCxZvFxwXLxeMGFYYaho4HNwdFB8CJKom8ycvKPortjWSNsU26TpYOuE8BTwoPC09Xz38QYdFnUyzTeNQR1JTU1JVxlXWVkhYB1hjWHdY5VnzWitfBF8_ZOdmVGaeZ5todGjycXlyD3gve7N85YLHg1-DzIPbjEaMz48aj0aQVZErlG-WMpeVl_SYrZrgm6Gcvp2un9-iAKPyplenCK4-r2y3PriTwGbDE8auxtjIW89n0B_YJNi92mLjauRR6-7vDu987-vwH_JF9kj4k_no-tL-Cv6P?accountName=Milkyslice&characterName=Crapparian

hey can u show me your defensive page? what is your armor, all resist and HP?

Thanks.
Hi, i'm enjoying this build a lot, at first time i though would be boring to play but
it's quite funny! Also I'm farming Atziri since lvl 72 :)
I have some doubts, why you use Icetrap+Orb of Storm+BM? I tested Icetrap and never make critical, instead, i use Orb of storm+CritChance+BM.
The second question is: worth using Searing bound? Atm i don't use it and i go really well, dont know why is necesary to use it.
And finally, what do you think to use Flam+Vulnerability+Elemental Weaknes+Blasph in the Atziri fight? Temporal Chains is usefull there.

Thanks in advance.

Here my stuff:

PD: Would you change to Carcass Jack instead of Coil?
I somehow got quality on my less duration its bad for us right? since it makes it even shorter for us?
I just started mapping and am really liking this build. I'm currently running leap slam as a movement skill instead of ice/lightning trap, because I haven't felt like I needed the EE procs for most things, and I use vaal lightning trap on bosses. Are you guys using Ice/Lightning Trap a lot?
"
robm681 wrote:
I just started mapping and am really liking this build. I'm currently running leap slam as a movement skill instead of ice/lightning trap, because I haven't felt like I needed the EE procs for most things, and I use vaal lightning trap on bosses. Are you guys using Ice/Lightning Trap a lot?

in high tier maps and atziri etc, especially on maps with 80 fire resist or similar
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
How are you guys getting the sacrifice fragments for atziri? I had to use like 8 dawns to get 1 midnight and now I'm nowhere close to another set. Fuck the thought of dock farming makes me want to kill myself.
"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
robm681 wrote:

in high tier maps and atziri etc, especially on maps with 80 fire resist or similar

ok, I guess i'll start levelling one of them and get used to using it (as it is I always forget to use ice spear to proc overload ;)

I see that you use Ice Trap, does it matter if we use Lightning instead?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info