[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
Adjust91 wrote:
Absolutely love Totems now however how does this RF Totem build compare to say... Assassin Shockwave totem? I'm talking purely SC.

AssAss Swt for excample would be faster purely because you can dual wield dagger for whirling blades.

Cant really compare bossdmg with all those multipliers rf could have an edge, but swt can in theory poison which is strong too.

If you want a safe high lvl char pick rft, if you wanna speedfarm maps on a totem build swt or bladefall totem should be faster.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Prob play both but prioritize assassin swt. Sorry for going offtopic, great guide btw!
Yo, thought ill give my take on the build. Just died with it in PHC at lvl 99, position 15th. Fucked up myself, whirled into porcupine pack and accidently hit steam overlay with shift-tab while CoC guy insta killed all pack,insta rip :D

Build was pretty fun, not great clear, but decent, can do any map mod solo, id definetely recommend it for people that are newer to the game or prefer slower gameplay and tankier character.

Also imo daressos weapon is bis because of the whirling blades option which helps a lot with movement in both speed through map and avoiding various bosses effects etc.

gear ;

"
Irongunner wrote:
"
Khepresh wrote:

Why are you putting Blasphemy in one of the sockets if the item itself already has lvl 22 Blasphemy? Empower for example should be much better for now.

I am leveling Blasphemy to 20 so I can 20% it.

Once I do that, and get it to 20/20%, I'll switch back to Doedre's Scorn and put in points to the Sovereignty cluster. I would just rather have the extra 3 points right now.
Alright so I got these two items from my Essence Drain build I was doing and was wondering if I could put them to use for this build
lemme know if they're useful for this or not, thanks
Last edited by Psyhk on Mar 25, 2016, 9:53:44 PM
RF totems don't benefit from spell damage and the burn effect also can't crit. So the dagger is pretty much useless. +1 curse amulet in place of the Doedre ring works.
"
Psyhk wrote:
Alright so I got these two items from my Essence Drain build I was doing and was wondering if I could put them to use for this build
lemme know if they're useful for this or not, thanks

I dont think spell damage scales out damage, also daresso's passion is dirt cheap, think I got my 80% one for like 1c
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Thanks for the build.

I'm currently level 86 on Perandus HC.

Enjoying this a lot, cheers.

Gear

Last edited by gwizzer on Mar 26, 2016, 8:50:05 AM
Thanks for the awesome guide, most detail I have seen yet also AWESOME AMAZING WONDEROUS Paint Skills
Last edited by LazyBlanketCat on Mar 26, 2016, 9:34:50 AM
So, I just got rekt by a t12 map boss and now I'd like to up my defenses a little. The worst thing I have is definitely my chest which I only kept as it was a 6-link. Without my chest I would still have almost max resistances ( 63% cold and 4%chaos that are lacking). My question is, what do you think would be a better defense option, a lightning coil (gets me to 22% lightning, probably can get on belt and shield back to max easy) or some other rare body for armor and life (really like astral plates)?
Last edited by Zmexy on Mar 27, 2016, 1:30:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info