[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

So i just rached lvl 41 and switched from my leveling build of facebraking people's faces to totems and i'm REALLY enjoying it so far.
Any recommendations what MF gear i should go for, Aurseize, Greed's Embrace, 1 or 2 Andvarius' etc etc
"
Gunteraz wrote:
So i just rached lvl 41 and switched from my leveling build of facebraking people's faces to totems and i'm REALLY enjoying it so far.
Any recommendations what MF gear i should go for, Aurseize, Greed's Embrace, 1 or 2 Andvarius' etc etc

not my departement, ihave other ways to make currency ;)

kick out golem/warcray for a movementsetup and get as much iiq/iir as you can get :&
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 9, 2016, 10:58:29 PM

Hi milky, what should I improve next? (right now i'm trying to get the carcass to 5-link)
gloves, belt, amu

What am I looking for in those pieces?
Thanks for the awesome build Milky. The best and most fun build I have played in a new league. Gotta jump on the daresso's bandwagon 1 alch for 79% daresso's nothin touches it till doryanis.
"
Milkyslice wrote:
- Ironwood is basically 20% totemlife for 5 points, not worth it if you can still pick up jewels.

I don't get it, could someone clarify? The Ironwood itself gives +20% damage (I don't see why it would not apply for RF?) and some totem defense. The nodes before it add life, placement speed and resistances.

Or what am I missing? Does the +20% damage not work with RF in totem?
"
aldorus wrote:
"
Milkyslice wrote:
- Ironwood is basically 20% totemlife for 5 points, not worth it if you can still pick up jewels.

I don't get it, could someone clarify? The Ironwood itself gives +20% damage (I don't see why it would not apply for RF?) and some totem defense. The nodes before it add life, placement speed and resistances.

Or what am I missing? Does the +20% damage not work with RF in totem?

sure it works, its just such a long way down there with lifenodes that arent better than those youve skipped.

Over the marauder you already reach every good node with max. 1 travelpoint after the basictree.

Excellent build, with one of the smoothest leveling processes I've ever experienced. DPS is crazy considering how simple it is to gear for, and don't have to jump through hoops to get expensive uniques to make this work like many other builds.

I can easily do Atziri deathless (trio is a bit rough, however). My first successful attempt was about level 80; I probably could have done it earlier, but played it safe.

Currently running this gear, and still have a number of improvements to make (enchantments are terrible, I need quality on certain key gems, and a few pieces ought to be entirely replaced). So far the most difficult aspect of gearing has been getting a single enchantment that actually works with this build, as the vast majority completely do not apply to how this build works.

Spoiler

Currently sitting at about 5k life & 7k armor at level 85.

Using Spire of Stone and a rare Jewel with increased totem life, damage, and reduced mana cost of skills.

Getting lots of armor helped tremendously with survivability for me, and I'm not even running Enduring Cry. About the only time I die is when my FPS drops to 1 when fighting a big Perandus pack, or do something really stupid like opening a corpse explosion strongbox while knee deep in corpses.

Orb of Storms triggers Elemental Overload very reliably, even against single target. Not doing EE yet, as everything just melts already and I'm focusing on getting Intuitive Leap to get those curse effectiveness nodes and AoE nodes near Scion.

Searing Bond has tooltip of about 12-15K DPS with Elemental Overload active on a 3-link (the fourth gem socketed to it is reduced mana, which doesn't affect the DPS).

Merc Izaro melts in seconds in each phase for 10-15 minute merc lab runs, and Atziri goes down very quickly.

Even running on just a 4-link, Izaro & Atziri are trivial.
Enchantments are a bitch, hard to get useful ones with any build.

you could easily and cheap upgrade you weapon to daressos. I want you shield man

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info