[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

Why do you spec elemental equilibrum?
"
shagohodds wrote:

because its a really good dmg multiplier.

see: guide, wrote a bit about it ;)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 9, 2016, 2:20:00 PM
"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
shagohodds wrote:

can you tell me where i can find it? there is quite a bit to read and i can't find it :)
"
shagohodds wrote:
"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
shagohodds wrote:

can you tell me where i can find it? there is quite a bit to read and i can't find it :)

Really dude? Milkyslice took the time to write a great guide and you can't be bothered to read and find the information that he has in the guide?

If you can't be bothered to figure it out yourself you should just trust what he has to say since you are obviously incapable of thinking on your own.
Fresh builds all day.
"
shagohodds wrote:
"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
shagohodds wrote:

Really dude? Milkyslice took the time to write a great guide and you can't be bothered to read and find the information that he has in the guide?

If you can't be bothered to figure it out yourself you should just trust what he has to say since you are obviously incapable of thinking on your own.[/quote]
Calm your tits dude.. i just wanted to know in what sub section it can be found since i haven't seen it when iu first read it. Jesus Christ..
Last edited by shagohodds on Mar 9, 2016, 2:58:15 PM
Found it under general info :) ty
general information.

DarthPwn, its normal for me, amswer the same questions every 2 pages, even when i had a big FAQ in the guide :p

@Milkyslice:

I started a build this league using your guide and have kind of diverged from your original tree. I'm finding that getting as many jewel slots as possible and getting 12% totem life + DOT/Area/Fire damage are the biggest increases.

The jewel slot above Devotion can actually be "rigged" to cover 100+ Strength with a Spire of Stone unique jewel. This gives you an additional 30% totem life increase, which should be a pretty significant amount of damage boost for your totems. The jewel slot above Totemic Mastery can be similarly rigged to cover 90+ Strength for a 27% totem life increase.

I'm not entirely sure if it's worthwhile to go out of the way to grab extra strength nodes but it seems like a good idea without doing any napkin math comparison. Each +10 strength node that is "out of the way" from a normal tree grants our build +5hp (can always use more hp) and 3% totem life (more damage). How much more damage would you be dealing with an additional 3% totem life? Do you think it is worth it to go this route?

This is what my tree looks like with the jewel slot above Devotion "rigged": www.poeurl.com/zeI
Fresh builds all day.
Last edited by DarthPwn on Mar 9, 2016, 3:06:38 PM
Elemental overload alone is better than those str nodes for some totem life anf you could grt it for 2 points ;)

i can wreck everything with lvl 19 spelltotem level 21 is another world in which we don't need more totem life THIS way. The armour jewelslot however is reasonable.

wondering if i'm the only one using Daresso's Passion

It provides a flat 80% damage for rf totem,only seconds to good rolled Doryanis.
However it's a one-hand sword so we can use whirling blades now!

The mobility wb provides could easily compensate the little damage loss versus Doryanis.
Also using wb gives us the ability to break stuff and its always a good thing to increase loot.

Whats your thought?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info