[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

Yeah I'll be starting an alt soon (I'm an altaholic - rarely get much past 90) - if only to run all the curse immune maps I skip!
how could you case 3 auras with no reducing mana reserved?
A few changes i've been toying with.

1- Removing searing bond. I think the links could be more suited for other things, like a 4 link cwdt setup.

2-what chest does everyone recommend for HC? I would think belly of the beast or light coil would be best options for tankiness.

3-What jewels have people been prioritizing? totem life > fire damage > area damage?

4-Adding in AA to the mix feels kind of nice actually. Of course, to get your try curse you'll need to utilize curse on hit (flam).
"
How could you case 3 auras with no reducing mana reserved?

With reduced mana reserve nodes. Like i mentioned a few times in the guide. Wrote this with 1 ex +curse items in mind... and not like this league with doedres damning for 1 alch :p

"
kallell wrote:

1- Removing searing bond. I think the links could be more suited for other things, like a 4 link cwdt setup.

2-what chest does everyone recommend for HC? I would think belly of the beast or light coil would be best options for tankiness.

3-What jewels have people been prioritizing? totem life > fire damage > area damage?

4-Adding in AA to the mix feels kind of nice actually. Of course, to get your try curse you'll need to utilize curse on hit (flam).

1)its actually 1/4 of my damage, wouldnt drop it, but if you want do it.

2)rare high armour chest, belly, coil.

3) totem life and player life. stats that affect both totems (fire dmg, totem dmg), resists or dex, depending on you gear and lvl etc.

dualcurse + AA works fine, used it a while in 2.1.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 10, 2016, 12:59:46 PM
"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
How could you case 3 auras with no reducing mana reserved?

With reduced mana reserve nodes. Like i mentioned a few times in the guide. Wrote this with 1 ex +curse items in mind... and not like this league with doedres damning for 1 alch :p

"
kallell wrote:

1)its actually 1/4 of my damage, wouldnt drop it, but if you want do it.

2)rare high armour chest, belly, coil.

3) totem life and player life. stats that affect both totems (fire dmg, totem dmg), resists or dex, depending on you gear and lvl etc.

dualcurse + AA works fine, used it a while in 2.1.

Alright thanks for the feedback. Problem though with belly; wouldn't it be a pain in the ass to get the links you need? 3b, 2r, 1g?
Why I cast curses on myself(when I use totem)?
@Edit. Soul Mantle. :/
Last edited by MaxMar on Mar 10, 2016, 1:56:28 PM
Today I have killed my first Atziri, 2x deathless run. Thank you very much for sharing your build.
I think I'm going to attempt Atziri tonight also.

I wish I had a little more HP though, currently sitting at 4,800.
Fresh builds all day.
i love this build, easy to play, cheap and atziri viable //. first time trying atziri using lavianga not bad , but after i get doryanis scep its easy althought im just using 5l blue chest armor. i need to upgrade more gear , now aiming for carcass jack ! thanks milky for the awesome build ! btw Intuitive Leap is optional?
I'm not sure if this has already been answered, but can I get a honest answer? Are dual fire totems better than the righteous fire totems or what? Because some guy told me the RF totem build is only good if you have crap gear while as dual fire totems would be better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info