[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

Spoiler

Hardcore perandus league.
My items right now, lacking armor a lot, so all phys dmg attacks are close to lethal (even though I am good at keeping endurance charges and granite flask on these moments). Other than that, damage is insane and it actually takes longer to setup totem (+EE and EO) than kill a pack or even a boss.

PS. Have 0 experience at Atziri and not really wanna try it soon as I just got 6L :o (got very unlucky by divining my bought catalyst 3 times and getting very poor rolls all the times).
Playing HC perandus and love the build. The only problem I am having is low armor and taking too much physical damage. Does running Temporal Chains, Enfeeble and Flammability instead of running Elemental Weakness impact damage too much?
I'm finding it funny the number of people posting gear that probably better than Milkyslice's (And definitely better than mine) and asking how they can improve it because they keep dieing.

You do also need to try and use some skill - it's a pretty simple build but we aren't tanks, stay out of trouble and use your flasks people!

I'm lvl 85 now, still no 6l (And trying to get one is killing me currency wise) and still no catalyst despite a lot of atziri runs, getting to the point where it isn't worth doing them now too, especially now Hope is so cheap. Might try the daresso's option until I do get one.

I've gone with the intuitive leap option as I love AOE, but not convinced if it is worthwhile, its quite a lot of points (especially if you count the inefficient life regen nodes) for marginal benefits, and losing a jewel.

Re - enchants, unless you enjoy lab runs it probably isn't worth trying to farm a specific one, Just keep levelling/farming and try and buy one. The other day where there was the redblade ambush darkshrine was fun though, and managed to get a redblade helm.
Is Heretic's Veil worth it over Scorn?
My setup now..
Spoiler

Super fast dagger with tons of crit chance means much faster whirling blades and EO is always on now from 50% uptime before. T10 quality + alc maps have been smooth sailing so far.

I farmed 2 of the "Celestial justicar" card then bought the rest. Then did quality + used a few chaos on the chest armor. Having armor really helps from our +armor% passives and the final 2 Chieftan nodes that I took. I'm noticing much better survivability (even though my HP pool is pretty low at 3.5k)

Any advice on how to make my chest better would be great. Maybe once I get more wealthy I'll start chaos spamming it again
Last edited by Protatoe69 on Mar 10, 2016, 10:45:13 AM
Hey, can i ask you why you aren't taking the 3 nodes including shamanistic fury? that 48% totem dmg just for the grab
"
Carlovski wrote:
I'm finding it funny the number of people posting gear that probably better than Milkyslice's (And definitely better than mine) and asking how they can improve it because they keep dieing.

You do also need to try and use some skill - it's a pretty simple build but we aren't tanks, stay out of trouble and use your flasks people!

Yeah basically this :P

There are just 2 BiS items (scorn and dorys) and the rest can be rare with tons of life, armour and resists... pretty straightforward :D

My RFTer is on ice atm, thats why you wont see any gear improvements soon, started mapping with a pathfinder wandcoc bladefall/ek char who eats the currency i build up with rft.

I just switch my characters weekly, but i still play rft pretty often, especially on reflectmap, superdeadly mods, some unique maps and hard bosses/challenges ;)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
"
shagohodds wrote:
Hey, can i ask you why you aren't taking the 3 nodes including shamanistic fury? that 48% totem dmg just for the grab

4 nodes, 1 traveling point included, thats 12% dmg per node which is not so strong. I would only use those nodes for the placementspeed.

Also those are nodes i consider with lvl 90+, there are way better nodes to get earlier.

"
Duba wrote:
Is Heretic's Veil worth it over Scorn?

not really, you loose 80% dmg with 3 curses and blasphemy quality for 3 skillpoints which cant be as good as scorns.

"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
shagohodds wrote:

4 nodes, 1 traveling point included, thats 12% dmg per node which is not so strong. I would only use those nodes for the placementspeed.

Also those are nodes i consider with lvl 90+, there are way better nodes to get earlier.

I see, ty for the reply

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info