[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
Does Life Regeneration from Skill Tree/Ascendancy (Player) apply to Totem, aka more Damage?

Sure it doesn't.
"
Does Life Regeneration from Skill Tree/Ascendancy (Player) apply to Totem, aka more Damage?

no
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Hello Milky thanks for the awesome guide, im currently stuck on what gems to go where on links for like me weapon etc below is my gear if you could help me out to get the maxium out of this build would be great thanks.

Spoiler
Also I want to thank Milky for one of the best (the best one to be honest) guides I've seen here on forums since the beta and for awesome feedback and clarification on his build. You've done a great work, man, this guide covers all possible questions (I had some to clarify because I read it not properly).

I can say that playing before compliting cruel Lab is a real disaster for passive players like me: I do not like to push lots of buttons during the game (that's why I've always played totems this game, since the beta, lol): not casual - just love meditative play-style. So I used firestorm totems till I get cruel Ascendancy. Since I've obtained it - game became just... beatiful. I've spent some time to rebuild passive tree to save some points, but seems like it's already perfect.

The only difficult thing for now is to farm enough currency to by Carcass Jack and weapon. I'm trying to forget those terrible times when I've collected currency to buy 6l Sire of Shards. Anyway, the build is perfect for chieftain and totem-players since the most of the damage in this game is fire. And RF-build perfectly benefits from Tukohama node.
Last edited by 4estor on Mar 9, 2016, 11:53:06 AM
"
drakonuz wrote:
Hello Milky thanks for the awesome guide, im currently stuck on what gems to go where on links for like me weapon etc below is my gear if you could help me out to get the maxium out of this build would be great thanks.

Spoiler

- change burning dmg gems in rf + sb with rapid decay
- swap less duration with inc aoe on rf, its just better. have a spare concentrated effect ready to swap for bosses.
- get golem + warcry + bloodmagic OR leapslam + faster atks + bloodmagic on the shield, depends on your preference.

@4estor

thank you very much :) will refine some stuff next week like adding the new uniques etc.

you can be very passive, EO/EE arent required for trash and only really useful on bosses or certain maps :P

First league where i have no problems with currency, but secret strategies etc. :P Day one Atziri helped me a lot

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 9, 2016, 12:00:34 PM
I was trying to come up with what are the best enchantments for this build and came up with a few questions/thoughts.

Boot Enchantments
1) The enchantment "Damage Penetrates x% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently" - Does this apply to the righteous fire spell totem damage?

2) If not, what is the best option for boot enchant? It seems to me the options are:

x% increased Movement Speed if you haven't been Hit Recently
x% Chance to Dodge if you've taken a Critical Strike Recently
Regenerate x% of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently
x% chance to Dodge Spell Damage if you've taken Spell Damage Recently

Glove Enchantments
1) Can these proc EE if you have Ancestral Bond? If so, it seems that anything that doesn't do fire damage would be ok, otherwise it doesn't matter that much which you get.

Helmet Enchantments
Plenty of options here that I will just mention a few.

Righteous Fire Damage
Righteous Fire Radius
Increased Curse Effect for any that you use
Searing Bond Damage damage

Any other thoughts on enchants for this build?
1) no penetration doesnt work

havent planned any enchantments now, i dont care about labs, cant trade in there and i have listed several ex items.

i will make a list next week, should have more time for it then, but you listed some good ones.
Its more like take what you get, the chance to get what you want is really low...

aoe for rf is the best enchant possible.

will test glove enchants+ee later/tomorrow, got a pair somewhere.

Just did some testing and I could not get EE to proc from glove enchants.
Is it just me or does lightning coil seem a bit overkill for this build?

Maybe if I wanted to punch Izaro in the face a few times, but I think carcass jack is probably the #1 chest in my opinion.
"
Is it just me or does lightning coil seem a bit overkill for this build?

Maybe if I wanted to punch Izaro in the face a few times, but I think carcass jack is probably the #1 chest in my opinion.

Well its possible to use one, we can get a good chunk or resist on the gear.

"
Just did some testing and I could not get EE to proc from glove enchants.

this is good to know

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info