[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

Thanks ya'll! I'll get right to it.
My one problem is trying to get more dex I am missing 9 dex lol to be able to get my rapid decay to level 20, I don't want to get it on the tree so holding out for that GG hands to replace or a better amulet it's the bane of my life atm.

Thanks for the feed back on the gems I have like 6 spell totems bout to hit 20, so after I vaal 21 (If rngesus likes me) ill look at leveling up those ones you mentioned to start for uber
"
Avmantox wrote:
My one problem is trying to get more dex I am missing 9 dex lol to be able to get my rapid decay to level 20, I don't want to get it on the tree so holding out for that GG hands to replace or a better amulet it's the bane of my life atm.

Thanks for the feed back on the gems I have like 6 spell totems bout to hit 20, so after I vaal 21 (If rngesus likes me) ill look at leveling up those ones you mentioned to start for uber

You can get dex from jewel.
Would this work?

It "seems" to work, but I have to do more testing.
Everything dies to quick to make 100% sure.

Was looking for something other then Advancing Fortress Gut Ripper to use with whirling blades.
"
blaat1889 wrote:
Would this work?

Was looking for something other then Advancing Fortress Gut Ripper to use with whirling blades.

It works great, a cheap Doryani's Catalyst since we will NOT get Frenzy charge from totem kill.
"
hupple wrote:
"
blaat1889 wrote:
Would this work?

It works great, a cheap Doryani's Catalyst since we will NOT get Frenzy charge from totem kill.

You would say with the wording, but I tested it in a few maps with bosses and such and don't notice a visible damage increase.
I see no frenzy charges appear and respawning totems quickly (just in case) doesnt either give a dmg increase.
Is there any reason to consider helping Kraityn in act 1 instead for extra resists if im going MF?
"
blaat1889 wrote:
Would this work?

I've been using it and it works, you can see the damage increase show in searing bond totem. If it's showing there, then it should be a "global" increase. The feel of the increase itself probably just got lost in all your "more" modifiers.
Build is still going great. I've switched to carcass jack now. Been trying to chain 5 links until I get a 6l, but no joy yet. Don't really need a 6l, but feels wrong not too!
Still no catalyst, been running loads of atziris, will get there in the end.
Does Life Regeneration from Skill Tree/Ascendancy (Player) apply to Totem, aka more Damage?
Last edited by Deathlythoughts on Mar 9, 2016, 10:31:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info