(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Gravarg wrote:
"
Completed 12 ChallengesRustic22Chaos wrote:
Is this build strong enough to farm uber lab?

Yeah definitely. I'm running a cycloner Slayer and have had zero deaths and problems in uber labs so far.

Hi, could you please show how you've build your Slayer; items and passives and such?

I myself have tried to follow the guide but am getting beaten up bad at T4 maps and have no way to complete the "merciless" version of labyrinth. I lack both in dps and survivability :/

Level 89 atm. 6713 life and 53.5k dps with auras (more if blood rage enabled and some dps comes from bleed gem).

Passive tree same as Lighty's:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA48E0wUIBRNFHEV7BfhGJEaOCFVIWAm-CcvJ58xnjWSOQ46UjrhO7Y8BTwtPfxAoEa3R35N404yUEdXVFnzXhNfP2FSZFJlTWhlaPJvJ3KpdO108Xaseu982YIHg1-DzITZhO-FUoWnhmCGtIdqirOK8IzPj2CQVZBsk6iXeZpqmy2f36IApTWmV6knqZSsqq2Nr2yygLc-uR28n702vqfAZsCmxBXEWMT2xq7KkM9-02_Yvdlh2Xzawdw95FHpRuoY6wnvDu9O73zwH_JB8kXz3fVh9kj3Mvjr_Ev-Cv6P?accountName=Ridman&characterName=Arek_MR

Items:

Can run uber very easily with this, ran it like 20 times yesterday without any problems. Running t12-t13 maps atm quite easily, working on the map pool.

Next upgrades will be Disfavor, then flask of hate and finally a better armor. Then 6l-ing the disfavor and getting the warchief gem'ed up.

This is the third cycloner I've done using this build, the other two were Champions. I find myself enjoying the Slayer more. The life leech in insane (makes Uber labs very easy) and the 20% cull is a super nice addition.

Might not be a tier 1 build, but I find it to be the most fun build in PoE for me. I love being melee and in the thick of things. I think it's very important to get the 6l up and running as soon as you can (Tabula (20c) to 6l astral (~180c) to Lightning Coil/Belly. The more dps your cyclone has, the more you are leeching and the faster you are killing stuff = more survivability.

Kitava's is a really really good weapon until you get Atziri's, it has very decent damage and adds tons of survivability. Before I got that, I was using Doomsower which is really cheap and good for mid-leveling.

If you are dying a lot early on, I'd recommend getting Rumi's and Atziri's Promise flasks if you haven't already. Even despite the nerf, I always get them as soon as I can as I find them to add a lot to my survivability (plus both are very cheap). Then try getting as much life on all your gear as possible, once your life gets above a certain threshold life gets much easier.

Last edited by Ridman on Aug 13, 2017, 12:12:47 PM
Hey guys. I just wanted to ask if someone could help me where to go next with my passive points. I think I sid everything as described in the build. I guess more life wouöd be logical but which nodes make the mosz sense?
"
Completed 1 ChallengeGravarg wrote:

"

Yeah definitely. I'm running a cycloner Slayer and have had zero deaths and problems in uber labs so far.

Hi, could you please show how you've build your Slayer; items and passives and such?

I myself have tried to follow the guide but am getting beaten up bad at T4 maps and have no way to complete the "merciless" version of labyrinth. I lack both in dps and survivability :/

Level 89 atm. 6713 life and 53.5k dps with auras (more if blood rage enabled and some dps comes from bleed gem).

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA48E0wUIBRNFHEV7BfhGJEaOCFVIWAm-CcvJ58xnjWSOQ46UjrhO7Y8BTwtPfxAoEa3R35N404yUEdXVFnzXhNfP2FSZFJlTWhlaPJvJ3KpdO108Xaseu982YIHg1-DzITZhO-FUoWnhmCGtIdqirOK8IzPj2CQVZBsk6iXeZpqmy2f36IApTWmV6knqZSsqq2Nr2yygLc-uR28n702vqfAZsCmxBXEWMT2xq7KkM9-02_Yvdlh2Xzawdw95FHpRuoY6wnvDu9O73zwH_JB8kXz3fVh9kj3Mvjr_Ev-Cv6P?accountName=Ridman&characterName=Arek_MR

Items:

Verified

Verified
Verified
Verified
Verified
Verified
Verified
Verified
Verified
Verified
Verified
Verified
Verified
Verified

Can run uber very easily with this, ran it like 20 times yesterday without any problems. Running t12-t13 maps atm quite easily, working on the map pool.

Next upgrades will be Disfavor, then flask of hate and finally a better armor. Then 6l-ing the disfavor and getting the warchief gem'ed up.

This is the third cycloner I've done using this build, the other two were Champions. I find myself enjoying the Slayer more. The life leech in insane (makes Uber labs very easy) and the 20% cull is a super nice addition.

Might not be a tier 1 build, but I find it to be the most fun build in PoE for me. I love being melee and in the thick of things. I think it's very important to get the 6l up and running as soon as you can (Tabula (20c) to 6l astral (~180c) to Lightning Coil/Belly. The more dps your cyclone has, the more you are leeching and the faster you are killing stuff = more survivability.

Kitava's is a really really good weapon until you get Atziri's, it has very decent damage and adds tons of survivability. Before I got that, I was using Doomsower which is really cheap and good for mid-leveling.

If you are dying a lot early on, I'd recommend getting Rumi's and Atziri's Promise flasks if you haven't already. Even despite the nerf, I always get them as soon as I can as I find them to add a lot to my survivability (plus both are very cheap). Then try getting as much life on all your gear as possible, once your life gets above a certain threshold life gets much easier.

Thanks alot for the tips, gonna try your advice and hopefully get into better shape :)
"
Shuggananas wrote:
So do you guys think running BM passive with starforge is viable ? That would net a lot of health, you can still use arctic armour (I think ? there may even be a better aura ?), and freeing up BM gem slots means you can run a lot of sweet stuff

My Scion is running with BM passive and Starforge.

I don't use any auras or curses so I might lose some advantage but it just feels right to me (mainly because I'm lazy). I could use Essence Worm and still not losing much.

Did uber lab the other day, no problem at all.

Also I want to thank OP for this thread. Great guide.
I'd like to say thanks first and foremost because this guide is incredibly detailed and I'm having a blast.

Question: Why is my Molten Shell not proccing? My current 4 link is Cast When Damage Taken (level 1)>Immortal Call>Molten SHell>increased duration

I still have some mana left (101 exactly) so it should have enough mana to cast the shell...any ideas?
"
IndridColdxx wrote:
I'd like to say thanks first and foremost because this guide is incredibly detailed and I'm having a blast.

Question: Why is my Molten Shell not proccing? My current 4 link is Cast When Damage Taken (level 1)>Immortal Call>Molten SHell>increased duration

I still have some mana left (101 exactly) so it should have enough mana to cast the shell...any ideas?

What level is molten shell?

Lvl 1 Cast when Damage Taken Support can only support gems which require level 38 or lower. If you hover the mouse over molten shell you will see the level requirement.
"
Ridman wrote:
"
Gravarg wrote:
"

Items:

those gloves are best than veruso`s? havent you tried full physical dmg build? im using deaths door crusader boots too,, my hp is only 5k and dps can go up to 60k...but im for sure not able to run rare t11 maps+
Last edited by merovingian223 on Aug 13, 2017, 2:18:04 PM
Just dropped Carnage Heart! Damn, so nice than my crappy rare old.) Low proc but still much better!
. Insane bloodshed lol/
Last edited by Kliops144 on Aug 13, 2017, 2:25:49 PM
"
Ridman wrote:
"
IndridColdxx wrote:

What level is molten shell?

Lvl 1 Cast when Damage Taken Support can only support gems which require level 38 or lower. If you hover the mouse over molten shell you will see the level requirement.

Ah I see...should I use a higher cast when damage taken or a lower molten shell? my current molten shell is level 13
guys kaom chest good for this build with atziri 6l axe or not?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info