(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Can someone look at my scion skill trees and skill setups, maybe I made some crucial theorycraft mistake?

If I replace my skills with those from the OP I drop from ~400-450k dps to 90-120k dps.

Scion Slayer/Raider

Skill Setup

Cyclone-Brutality-Melee Physical Dmg-Ruthless-Maim-Bloodlust
Haste-Blasphemy-Warlord's Mark-Blood Rage-Enlighten
Vengeance-Leap Slam-Blood Magic-Faster Attacks-Blood Magic
Molten Shell - Immortal Call - CWDT - Increased Duration

If I could take Vulnerability I would push dps to 520k but I would need to find other ways to apply Walords' Mark which I have to have to get mana leech to sustain Cyclone and generate Endurance Charges. A better way would be to get an imba amulet with additional curse and replace Haste Aura with Vulnerability.

So to emphasize my point why I have to use blasphemy-walords mark.
If I add Blood Magic to the Weapon I would have to drop one of the gems and that means:

Bloodlust = 180k dps
Maim = 155k dps
Ruthless = 130k dps
Melee Physical = 160k dps
Brutality = 180k dps

Path of Building Imports

Version 1:
https://pastebin.com/DMt8Spmh
Setup Rare Helm, Belly, Kaoms Roots
~7700 life, 7000 armor, Vaal Pact, 470k DPS vs Standard Boss, 12400 life leech per hit, - 60% reflected phys dmg, cyclone radius 23 , movespeed 1.5

Instead of running rare helm, Belly of the Beast, Kaoms Roots you could run Carcass Jack (2 more cyclone radius, Devotos Helm and Rare Boots which pushes Movement to x2) but you would have to change the skill tree a little bit. Probably take Iron Reflexes to convert 5k evasion into armor.

Version 2:
https://pastebin.com/rwhW26ZG
Devoto, Carcass Jack, Rare Boots
~6000 life, 9k armor, Vaal Pact, 530k DPS vs Standard Boss, 14000 life leech per hit, - 60% reflected phys dmg, cyclone radius 24 , movespeed 1.99

I could also grab Fortify in both builds in place of Faster Attacks and alter the skill tree a little bit to grab the Fortify nodes. I figure the uptime from Fortify off of Leap Slam might be worth it? I guess it would depend on how Leap Slam feels without faster attacks, maybe the attackspeed is enough already to make if feel good without faster attacks gem.
Last edited by Quizzlemanizzle on Aug 4, 2017, 8:15:53 AM
Hey, how i can deal with mana issues of cyclone early in this new league? any adivice or tricks?
Passive Tree's are broken ;/ When you open it says 502 Bad Gateaway.
Can you maybe just link the skilltrees in Path of Building and Pastebin?
"
sergioppath wrote:
Hey, how i can deal with mana issues of cyclone early in this new league? any adivice or tricks?

Bloomagic or Poachers Mark (blasphemy)
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Aug 4, 2017, 10:32:01 AM
"
Ionlyplaynude wrote:
Can you maybe just link the skilltrees in Path of Building and Pastebin?

"
FreakKami wrote:

"
FreakKami wrote:

poeplanner is down, should be up soon. Its being overloaded.Heres a basic default skill tree, take whatever weapon type fits your build.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Aug 4, 2017, 10:51:47 AM
"
dirty_tricks wrote:
Any idea around using cyclone + righteous fire build for maxing DPS? It is any viable?

complete different build and doesn't synergies at all
LightyGaming.com
"
AngryBurito wrote:
Hi Guys

Im starting a cyclone for my League starter and currency farmer.

Wich of the accendency classes will provide the fastest clearspeed?

Running softcore

thx

Raider or Slayer
LightyGaming.com
"
Stephalem wrote:
I think about starting 3.0 with this char, but I´ll be playing standard this time. So I have many of the helpful uniques in my stash waiting for being recycled.
But: I´d really like to play a scion, because I already have to many marauder based builds and never had a scion before. But I think, my leftovers will decide which class would be most suitable for this build, or am I completely wrong with it?
That´s what I could use with the build:

Would it make sense with a scion? Or better one of the other classes (except marauder)?

Thanks in advance,
Steph

Dont run voidheart since the dot changes and your carnage heart is legacy (Worse version) so get a new one. Scion would be fine, the gear is the same for all variations.
LightyGaming.com
"
Kliops144 wrote:
"
Why no Fortify now?

Same question too. Any leagues ago it was in build... Is juggernaut now tanky enough without fortify?

There's better gem slots and forms of mitigation now than existed when fortify was good, just to many more multipliers and dps gem slots these days.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info