(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Shaddolf wrote:
I've definitely got my eye on a disfavour axe even though it will take me a few weeks to save up for. Playing on standard the price is around 6 ex.

I'll grab a few more regrets and drop some of the jewels slots to get more of the axe damage nodes I think.

What do you link with ancestral warchief? I might look at it down the track, for now I like the Vaal haste gems and make sure they are both up for bosses which then drop pretty fast.

I don't think you have to drop jewel slots unless you're having a particular problem with the build. Just keep leveling and you'll get those axe nodes back.

Warchief is similar to Cyclone - Melee Phys, Added Fire, WED, Faster Attacks. Note that you don't need Blood Magic (since it's categorized as an attack) when using Hezmana. Links only increase the totems damage however. That said, even if you have the totem with no links whatsoever, it's still going to grant its usual more damage modifier; mine is only linked with Melee Phys and Faster attacks at the moment, and it increases Cyclone's damage by 18%, along with dealing a little more than half my Cyclone's DPS on its own as well.
"
Archimtiros wrote:
Good feedback and ideas.

Thank you very much for the feedback. I've since then managed to complete 4 key uber run :)
It also helped to watch few tutorial videos to know how to dodge dual swords setup.

Also I managed to get my first exalt drop so I'm wondering what should I buy with it. Taste of Hate?
Nvm I'm dumb.
Last edited by MarkoftheWild on Mar 17, 2017, 4:47:49 PM
"
Devil wrote:
"
Archimtiros wrote:
Good feedback and ideas.

Thank you very much for the feedback. I've since then managed to complete 4 key uber run :)
It also helped to watch few tutorial videos to know how to dodge dual swords setup.

Also I managed to get my first exalt drop so I'm wondering what should I buy with it. Taste of Hate?

Taste of Hate is good, though I don't typically like spending on it, or you save up for a better weapon. You can to get 500 Pdps 2hrs for a few ex, or hold out for Disfavour.
hey guys i was messing around with a build off lightys heres my setup its based off high end charges and gotta go fast prob could swap out helm but i like it and i need dex

Spoiler

what you guys think about it its fun as hell i feel like a tank just feel it needs some modifcations
Last edited by madjayy on Mar 20, 2017, 1:48:24 AM
im new to path of exile and wanted to try out this build and im in the process of leveling

im level 50 right now and was looking under the leveling section

my question is that I seem to be doing alot more damage with sunder linked with added fire damage support and faster attacks than i am with cyclone linked with blood magic and life on hit support

the guide says to swap to cyclone once your 28 but im still using sunder

am i doing something wrong?
Nah it's tottaly fine but bare in mind that cyclone allows you to DPS as you move and scales with quicksilver(movement speed flask) which makes you ravage through levels faster. Also you are using utility gems with Cyclone and damage empowering ones with Sunder which makes quite a difference. My advice would be go with Cyclone--Added Fire damage--faster attacks and buy yourself elreon's jewellery to get rid of mana issues early on(search for "Elreon's" on poe.trade and pm the trader).

If you are new then just play with what you are comfortable with and switch to the proper setup later on. You wont be playing the game optimally in your first walkthrough so just have fun and dont try hard too much.

PS. didn't see you are level 50, if so then buy yourself 5 link chest with desired rolls on poe.trade (look for armor, resists and life) and then link it: Cyclone--Fortify--Bloodmagic--Melee Physical Damage--Added Fire Damage. Or Life Gain On Hit instead of Added Fire if you feel like you dont have enough survivability.
Last edited by bartosaq on Mar 20, 2017, 6:14:05 PM
What class and ascendancy would be best for hardcore SSF? Cyclone has always been my favorite skill (like ww in d2), and this build looks awesome. There are just too many options to go with, so I can't decide because I still haven't played much with cyclone :)

Any advices from hc players? I would like to atleast do uber lab, and ~T15 maps. Shaper/atziri are not my goals, atleast for now :P

edit: I'm thinking of Marauder and Juggernaut at the moment... Any words against that choice? Is there a better option for SSF hardcore?

Also, how to deal with deadly volatiles in maps? Haven't played melee for 2 years, so got no clue :P
Last edited by Steamr0ller on Mar 21, 2017, 2:43:51 PM
Hello, been enjoying this build a lot so far, I went slayer and currently level 76 on Hardcore Legacy.

Here is my skills tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0FPAd1CZYLYQxfDHAOPBQgFHEV7BiRGjgcpyFVJyAs-zWSOQ46UjrhO7Y8BTwtPfxAoEd-SHhN41BHU6VXVFhjWfNeE18_YVJlTWjycql07XaseHp673zZggeDzITZhO-FUoZghrSHaooiirOK8IzPk6iXeaIApTWmV6knqZSsqq2Nr2yygLc-uR28n702vqfAZsCmxPbFU8auypDPfti92WHZfNrB3DLcPeRR6UbqGOsJ7w7vTu988B_yRfVh9kj3Mvjr_gr-jw==?accountName=pwrslide&characterName=Puwerslide

And my equipment:
Spoiler

What should I change for short term improvement? Should I invest in some uniques? or better rares?
I'm also not sure if haste + hatred is the better use of my auras. Also thinking adding CWDT lvl1 + curse.

Any help or tip will be appreciated.

Thanks.

not sure what i'm doing wrong with this but i seem to get one shot by just about anything, I hit lvl 87 and that seems to be the end of the viability for this. do i need the 500+ exalts for the op gear or what?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info