(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
webas wrote:
Anyone successfuly does shaper or 4 bosses before shaper?

doing t15 with ease except core, where he one shots me and those degen grounds kill me faster than i can leech. doable but dying is easy. other t15s are quite easy. tried minotaur in a corrupted unid map and it was simply impossible cause it was less armor, vuln, -res map. still was not getting one shot, so in a normal map it would be easy i guess.
so i started this build about 2 weeks ago and i like it so far. im still really new to the game (less than a month playing) and got owned by esh. granted this is prolly due to the fct that im new and suck at evading but maybe bc i cant seem to get above 230k-ish dps. i dunno how to juggle different jewelry/ belts bc of int and res complications.

any advice would be appreciated

gear

Passive skill tree build

i was thinking maybe switch out the belt for perseverance belt to free up fortify on cyclone link and add wep ele dmg but i dunno if the 20% proc would be enough to sustain fortify.

thinking bout getting sin's rebirth as well.

with that said im a long ways from 500k dps some of u guys r getting. i just dont know what i could switch out and still meet the int req's / res caps
thanks for your time
Last edited by mrob4vt on Jan 16, 2017, 6:16:56 AM
@mrob4vt I use fortify with leap slam. You need to stop worrying about dps.
I had over 500k dps full buffed.
20/20 Cyclone Setup on my Atziris. I wasnt using Blood Magic as a Berserker. U can see my Gear some Pages earlier.

But u know what? Izaro was tickling his nose and clappes in his hands. Boom! And i was dead. Pretty funny...

Now i switched back to Juggernaut and took Blood magic again. I can do him even if he is full Charged. Much more fun :)

I am using Perseverance too. I dont like to use a slow jump to get Fortify. Sometimes it can be dangerous to jump on the boss when u need to get Fortify back.

And so i have a free Gem slot for Blood magic or something else.

So trust me like the guy above said: dont care too much about dps. 50ük for random mobs is useless and a boss can still 1 shot u. Better to get the hit and say: "pew that was close" then to say nothing cause u dead and izaro get +6 with his q.

U could get rid of the Fortify nodes in ur tree and get more life. Need to look at ur tree tomorrow. Cant see everything with my Mobile Phone.
But i also got rid of "all" nodes with +Accuracy and took defensive Nodes. Maybe j can see my tree if this can help u.

More Endurance Charges = more Elemental Resistence. I have so many uniques with quite 0 resistences and cause of my 10 end charges i get enough to cap it.
Last edited by schnitzel17 on Jan 17, 2017, 7:19:48 PM
I've been playing this build for sometime now and have had great success with it up until now...

I'm having trouble with T15Maps and the occasionally heavy modded T14. I know there's a bit of tweaking I could do yet and would like some advice on where you all feel I could improve.

Spoiler
"
Titanoffear wrote:
I've been playing this build for sometime now and have had great success with it up until now...

I'm having trouble with T15Maps and the occasionally heavy modded T14. I know there's a bit of tweaking I could do yet and would like some advice on where you all feel I could improve.

Spoiler

Your profile is private, can't view your characters.

You've not posted any gear...stats...nothing.

Can't help until you do something here

"
Ratedetar wrote:
"
Titanoffear wrote:

Spoiler

Your profile is private, can't view your characters.

You've not posted any gear...stats...nothing.

Can't help until you do something here

Sorry I didn't realize it was private. When I went to Privacy settings, my characters tab was hidden but my account wasn't set to private. You may be able to look now?

I have ~2 exalt worth of currency what would be my next biggest upgrade? I don't know how to link my jewels but they are pretty poor as of the moment except the fluid motion I am using.
getting a 6link is most important.. You can then add inc. aoe for better gameplay or if you want tedious play add conc.effect for "dps" boost but that dps wont reflect because you will be busy more time clearning mobs.

So get at least a 6link on weapon or chest.. Later second 6link. In between buy only stuff less than 10c or so.. otherwise you gonna get stuck with that 5link forever :D

Lots of things to improve :) i doubt you need fortify just drop it and use other gems.
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
"
Zadaine07 wrote:

I have ~2 exalt worth of currency what would be my next biggest upgrade? I don't know how to link my jewels but they are pretty poor as of the moment except the fluid motion I am using.

I personally don't agree with webas about getting a 6-link fast.

For your current gear, just spend round 1 ex to get better rare items.. I mean your rare item is too bad.
You can put devoto's devotion as your helmet.

AND

change cyclone to earthquake and you will be fine for a while! Your weapon is terrible for cyclone because of it's attack speed.
OR
use some other weapon instead of your current weapon. Kitava's Feast is a nice choice

6link is something when you decide to seriously upgrade your character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info