(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
zyysking wrote:
Hi!

I want to do some uber lab farming, can I ask what is the best setup for it.

What would be the best chest slot
I like lightning coil over belly of the beast. Koam's heart is so expensive, and I want sockets.

for helmet
Devoto's Devotion seems good by its movement speed to go through traps...But it has no life.

what would be the stat to do 4 key runs? The boss hurt me badly.

Slayer is almost manditory, 7k life, 6l 450pdps weapon, deaths door, ele res capped (170%), a 4link warchief setup for single target and taste/basalt/sins for phys mitigation & dps. Kaoms is best, brass dome, coil or belly works fine aswell.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Dec 13, 2016, 6:24:21 PM
"
Lighty wrote:
"
zyysking wrote:
Hi!

I like lightning coil over belly of the beast. Koam's heart is so expensive, and I want sockets.

for helmet
Devoto's Devotion seems good by its movement speed to go through traps...But it has no life.

Slayer is almost manditory, 7k life, 6l 450pdps weapon, deaths door, ele res capped (170%), a 4link warchief setup for single target and taste/basalt/sins for phys mitigation & dps. Kaoms is best, brass dome, coil or belly works fine aswell.

GOD! That sounds like the end of the world!
Just a quick question, why is death's door so op? I don't see much bleeding applied by the traps. There are some, but something like spinning blades doesn't seem to apply bleed effect.
"
zielony9999 wrote:
"
zyysking wrote:
Hi!

for helmet

I started to farm izaro with that gear. I play as duelist slayer.
Spoiler

Im about 6k life, and 4.5k armour. I am able to do all his phases expect the one with curses(i cant surive his 1 hit when im cursed, and my dmg is not enough to LL)- so i go for 3 keys then. Fullbuffed izaro usually hits me for 1/2, 3/4 my hp but im able to out leech this hits in 1,2 seconds . Its pretty hard(more like boring and long) to get key on lieutenants and gargoyles with cyclone AOE. And sorry for my english:D

Sounds Good, I think I have to practice more to get ground the big attacks of izaro. The fully buffed version hit too fast for me to react in the last phase.
anyone try using Ngamahu's flame as a juggernaut or berseker in HC?

share thoughts?
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Dartagnan_cz wrote:
Hey Lighty, could you please check out my char and tell me where can i upgrade it? I am trying to min max it. Thanks in advance.

Flip your gems to 20/20, get t1 flat on ring/ring/ammy, use sins rebirth en-place of a life flask, make/buy 3-4 prop jewels, uber lab enchants on everything and get 171% ele res so your curse capped in t15's if you haven't already; if you have, replace your body with kaoms to break 8k life.

Hey, thanks for the advice. Rings with are gonna be expensive to get. Wanna try sins rebirth instead of atziri flask or do you think use only one life flask (instant)? What jewel would you reccomend? I am sitting at 14k armour with these and gameplay is lot smoother on higher maps due to not getting one shotted. Do you think its worth getting uber lab enchant instead of 20% melee phys on gloves? Also if i get 6L atziri axe i will use kaom probably.
what would you say is the main difference between champion and slayer especially for this build? pro's cons?
Last edited by Remedin on Dec 14, 2016, 8:44:12 AM
Nevermind, death came on a visit :D
Last edited by Zengaard on Dec 14, 2016, 1:50:53 PM
I looked at this a month or so ago and have now decided i am going to try this build. I remember there was a section explaining the pros and cons of using maces/axes/swords, i cannot find that now, am i just not seeing it or has it been removed?

Thank You
So, level 89 Berserker running Cyclone.

This build is simply amazing, I can run T13 with EASE. Just got an extremely big damage buff with 6-linking my Atziri's Disfavour.

207k DPS on Cyclone fully buffed (Lion's Roar and Atziri's Promise, 3 Frenzy Charges and Onslaught)

7,3k life.

Here's my gear:
Spoiler

Some insight in what I could upgrade would be nice. Can't exchange my helmet, because I drastically need the Dexterity from it. I can get rid of 28 int total in my gear.

Note: In regards to my resistances, I'm 26 overcapped on Fire, 10 overcapped on Cold and 6 on Lightning.
Last edited by Wallwalker22 on Dec 15, 2016, 1:25:08 PM
Which hideout followers do you use and get rep with? And what level of rep?
The fairest flowers bloom in the foulest places.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info