(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
makaros wrote:
1 noobish question how do you get enduring charges? are they only from leap slam or do you have another source?

Most people use the leap soak/vengeance endurance charge on melee stun combo.

I like to use manual cast enduring cry to reliably keep charges up.
So im running this build on a champion right now with axe nodes. I love this build and i feel really tanky especially with legacy kaoms. I really want to see if I can somehow convert it to using a bow. I was wondering if anyone could suggest a tree similar to this one but maybe taking away axe nodes and maybe nodes up around templar and making it bow viable. I want to stay armor based with tons of life. But try it with a 6L bow because i feel if i could be as beast as i am now with a ranged weapon it would make my guy that much stronger. I know lighty isnt around much lately so if anyone has any suggestions feel free to help.

I also have a 94 marauder that i could use maybe as berzerker to try a bow setup(i think MF bow is the goal).

I'd only switch if a bow setup would work well as I love my axe build, just something i thought i wanted to try.
Last edited by D1Gz on May 27, 2016, 7:29:12 PM
"
D1Gz wrote:
So im running this build on a champion right now with axe nodes. I love this build and i feel really tanky especially with legacy kaoms. I really want to see if I can somehow convert it to using a bow. I was wondering if anyone could suggest a tree similar to this one but maybe taking away axe nodes and maybe nodes up around templar and making it bow viable. I want to stay armor based with tons of life. But try it with a 6L bow because i feel if i could be as beast as i am now with a ranged weapon it would make my guy that much stronger. I know lighty isnt around much lately so if anyone has any suggestions feel free to help.

I also have a 94 marauder that i could use maybe as berzerker to try a bow setup(i think MF bow is the goal).

I'd only switch if a bow setup would work well as I love my axe build, just something i thought i wanted to try.

"I know lighty isn't around much lately so if anyone has any suggestions feel free to help"

I'm back baby, until another catastrophic event occurs. So do you have a skill in mind or do you want just a tanky bow build? You mentioned MF which normally means either Windripper or Caustic Arrow, or did you want something entirely different?
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
D1Gz wrote:

"I know lighty isn't around much lately so if anyone has any suggestions feel free to help"

I'm back baby, until another catastrophic event occurs. So do you have a skill in mind or do you want just a tanky bow build? You mentioned MF which normally means either Windripper or Caustic Arrow, or did you want something entirely different?

Welcome back man,

Well at first I wanted to maybe try implementing a bow into this build just to see what it would be like .. mostly because ive been playing melee only forever. I have a 94 marauder that i had your build running and it worked great, but then everyone was saying champion was the way to go so i leveled one up and am now using champion for your build. I think I just hit a wall and wanna try something new but deff too lazy to level another character. Was thinking maybe making my zerker into a bow MFer but dont know what would be best to do. This doesnt really have anythign to do with your build but if you had the time and wanted to help, then maybe you could suggest a build to try with a bow and/or a build for MFing with a bow. I have currency as well if i need to pick some stuff up. thx for any tips
"
D1Gz wrote:
Welcome back man,

Well at first I wanted to maybe try implementing a bow into this build just to see what it would be like .. mostly because ive been playing melee only forever. I have a 94 marauder that i had your build running and it worked great, but then everyone was saying champion was the way to go so i leveled one up and am now using champion for your build. I think I just hit a wall and wanna try something new but deff too lazy to level another character. Was thinking maybe making my zerker into a bow MFer but dont know what would be best to do. This doesnt really have anythign to do with your build but if you had the time and wanted to help, then maybe you could suggest a build to try with a bow and/or a build for MFing with a bow. I have currency as well if i need to pick some stuff up. thx for any tips

You can 100% go Caustic Arrow or Explosive Arrow MF as berserker/champion and get 50iq/300ir comfortably while being able to push red maps, which would you prefer ; the only difference in gear is your bow ( quill rain vs +3 bow ). Your tree and gems will be different of course too, let me know which interests you.

LightyGaming.com

The release of patch 2.3 is coming soon (june 3rd) and the patch notes should be released a few days prior to launch. I will have all the passive tree's along with updated ascendancy trees to accommodate the 2 new points we get from completing the map tier labyrinth. Any new uniques that fit well for cyclone will be added to the unique section, aswell as any new jewels, flasks gems and enchantments. If you have any questions feel free to ask them and i'll get back to you here asap. I highly suggest you read the link below.

2.3 Cyclone Thoughts Written by our resident trusted forum moderator Archimtiros

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on May 28, 2016, 4:32:12 PM
"
D1Gz wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
D1Gz wrote:

Welcome back man,

I think first i want to make my zerker into a MF char because i dont need 2 of the same melee build. Also feel like i want to try a bow out on my champion main just to see what it would be like. I wouldnt want to do it if i lose a lot of tankyness or dps.
"
Lighty wrote:
2.3 Cyclone Thoughts Written by our resident trusted forum moderator Archimtiros

That's how you know you've hit the big time! /swoon
Last edited by Archimtiros on May 28, 2016, 7:26:04 PM
"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

That's how you know you've hit the big time! /swoon

Yeah I essentially consolidated your posts and cleaned it up some. Its a good overall description of cyclone in 2.3
LightyGaming.com
"
D1Gz wrote:

I think first i want to make my zerker into a MF char because i dont need 2 of the same melee build. Also feel like i want to try a bow out on my champion main just to see what it would be like. I wouldnt want to do it if i lose a lot of tankyness or dps.

I suggest going Caustic Arrow Berserker than, Which only really requires a +2 5l bow and the mf gear is up to your budget, obviously a 6l +3 bow would be superior but not required. How much are you willing to spend on this?
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info