(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

I know I am excited, not having to pick between First to Strike, Last to Fall and Inspirational. Why not both?!!? YAY!!!

I would be excited for those damage gloves if I wasn't so strapped for points (lvl 98) and wasn't Astramentis-locked for stats :P

EDIT:
"
How do people think this will fare in the new Prophecy league? Wanting to play a build to farm Izaro/lab on and this seems to be pretty solid to do so with. Anyone got any times on lab clears at around 80/83ish?
Also, i assume as its cyclone this will be perfectly fine as a league start character right?

Yes, 2H RT Cyclone will always be good as a starter/farmer character! Relatively easy to gear to get into starting maps and easy to play. Yup yup. Good stuff :D
Last edited by andrew8448 on May 20, 2016, 1:19:45 AM
I hope they don't nerf something on the perma fortify of the Champion
This build, dude.

I haven't had this much fun in so long! I think its one of my favorite builds;at least definitely my favorite at the current moment from what ive played :D Really awesome!

I'm loving vaal cyclone play. Keep up the awesome work~
Gonna take a run at crafting a weapon. Is either axe or mace any easier? I have axe tree right now.
@andrew8448 thanks for the answer! :D

"
D1Gz wrote:
Gonna take a run at crafting a weapon. Is either axe or mace any easier? I have axe tree right now.

Hey man, regarding crafting - I'm running a 2h mace tree right now, and so far I love the Coronal Maul base since it gives an Inc. Radius of Area Skills implicit, really nice for cyclone. I'm not sure for 2h axes since I've never used them.
Last edited by outspokened on May 21, 2016, 5:50:47 PM
"
D1Gz wrote:

I believe Axes have a +1 weapon range on maces. however, like Outspoken says, Coronal Maul has that implicit AOE.

I am biased on axes due to having a Disfavour, so there's that. In the end, the dps is about the same. Just a matter of preference :D
Sounds like pretty much preference then, both are pretty much good. I think switching to mace opens a few passive points possibly. Have to look at it a bit. But I think I can get the div card that is an ilvl83 6L maul for fairly cheap. Might be something to consider.
"
D1Gz wrote:
Sounds like pretty much preference then, both are pretty much good. I think switching to mace opens a few passive points possibly. Have to look at it a bit. But I think I can get the div card that is an ilvl83 6L maul for fairly cheap. Might be something to consider.

Indeed. That's something I am working on as well, getting the 6l maul i mean.
Very easy card to get via poe trade at the moment. Good luck rolling :D
"
andrew8448 wrote:
"
D1Gz wrote:

I believe Axes have a +1 weapon range on maces. however, like Outspoken says, Coronal Maul has that implicit AOE.

I am biased on axes due to having a Disfavour, so there's that. In the end, the dps is about the same. Just a matter of preference :D
I was about to say the same for axes haha. I think it's just better to save your precious exalts and buy a nice 6L Disfavor. :D

"
outspokened wrote:
"
andrew8448 wrote:
"
D1Gz wrote:

I was about to say the same for axes haha. I think it's just better to save your precious exalts and buy a nice 6L Disfavor. :D

I can completely agree with this statement. A 6L disfavour will let you clear all the way to the hardest end game maps and then some :D

I am just at that point where I want something beyond a 6L Disfavour ;)
Last edited by andrew8448 on May 22, 2016, 1:23:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info