(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
BattleCruser wrote:
"
Carlovski wrote:
Finally upgraded my amulet, which as Lighty pointed out, was pretty meh. Was struggling to find an upgrade which still gave me the stats I needed (mainly int).
But found this one for 3ex - jade amulet so the prefix was dex, which I don't really need while wearing devotos, so I vaaled it to get the WED implicit. Not actually that great for me as I don't do that much elemental damage, but definitely could have been worse. Will let me fully level up inc aoe and conc effect too as it has more int than my old one.
Jut a shame it has the crappy es roll, could have crafted %armour then.

Takes me up to 115k dps with blood rage/charges up and flasks popped and about 70k unbuffed. I can turn on herald of ash if I want a bit more damage at the cost of life, I normally just use it on fracture maps as it helps burn down the copies. Thats running inc aoe as well, with conc effect I get up to about 180k dps, which just melts bosses. It's nearly all phys and chaos too.

Running out of things to upgrade now! Boots could do with an upgrade, and I could get some dps gloves, although current ones are good defensively. 6l disfavour would be nice, but don't really need it (Don't really even need the 5l)

Carl

You got some solid stats. What's your life sitting at with this build/setup?

I'm currently at 6.2k, that's using a ming's heart, I'm 6.5k without it, and would be another few hundred if I used a decent life roll ring instead. My last few points will be life nodes - I've hardly taken any of the scion life wheel, and I might try and swap in a life + damage jewel instead if one of my pure damage ones too, try and get up to 7k life.
I got this jewel that seems pretty good for this build. Could I get a price check on it in Talisman Standard plz?

Thx!
"
Carlovski wrote:
"
BattleCruser wrote:
"
Carlovski wrote:
Finally upgraded my amulet, which as Lighty pointed out, was pretty meh. Was struggling to find an upgrade which still gave me the stats I needed (mainly int).
But found this one for 3ex - jade amulet so the prefix was dex, which I don't really need while wearing devotos, so I vaaled it to get the WED implicit. Not actually that great for me as I don't do that much elemental damage, but definitely could have been worse. Will let me fully level up inc aoe and conc effect too as it has more int than my old one.
Jut a shame it has the crappy es roll, could have crafted %armour then.

Takes me up to 115k dps with blood rage/charges up and flasks popped and about 70k unbuffed. I can turn on herald of ash if I want a bit more damage at the cost of life, I normally just use it on fracture maps as it helps burn down the copies. Thats running inc aoe as well, with conc effect I get up to about 180k dps, which just melts bosses. It's nearly all phys and chaos too.

Running out of things to upgrade now! Boots could do with an upgrade, and I could get some dps gloves, although current ones are good defensively. 6l disfavour would be nice, but don't really need it (Don't really even need the 5l)

Carl

You got some solid stats. What's your life sitting at with this build/setup?

I'm currently at 6.2k, that's using a ming's heart, I'm 6.5k without it, and would be another few hundred if I used a decent life roll ring instead. My last few points will be life nodes - I've hardly taken any of the scion life wheel, and I might try and swap in a life + damage jewel instead if one of my pure damage ones too, try and get up to 7k life.

Sounds like a solid plan buddy, let me know how it turns out
LightyGaming.com
"
Tonythetigger wrote:
I got this jewel that seems pretty good for this build. Could I get a price check on it in Talisman Standard plz?

Thx!

Id like to say around the 2-3ex mark, closer to 2. The lack of 2h specific nodes helps it versatility but the all res becomes a dead stat when you get gear later on. The life adds the majority of the value since its almost required for a 3-4 affix jewel.
LightyGaming.com
Hey, thanks for the build, first time I actually stick to one untill cruel and almost merciless, kinda a newbie so apologies if I'll ask something silly.

I was wondering: I am leveling with a rigwald's charge, nothing great, and I'm around lvl 56 in talisman SC, what would be the easiest to gear version? Mace, sword or axe?

I ask because I never traded in poe seriously and I never have gone past 10-15c if even that much, so I'm not sure I can afford to make a passive tree and buy an expensive weapon only to find that maybe antoher choice was cheaper...

Hopefully isn't too much of a noob question, I kinda still haven't learned how to get rich in the game so I'm worried I'll choose axe and then find a gg mace for cheap and can't switch easily. I know that regrets aren't that expensive but still, wanted to make the build to farm currency not to drain it =P

Thanks anyway, I'll keep putting points in the basic outline right now but any help deciding which fork of the build to use would be awesome :)
Lighty, thanks so much for this build guide! I am having a blast running it in Talisman.
"
Neviskio wrote:
Hey, thanks for the build, first time I actually stick to one untill cruel and almost merciless, kinda a newbie so apologies if I'll ask something silly.

I was wondering: I am leveling with a rigwald's charge, nothing great, and I'm around lvl 56 in talisman SC, what would be the easiest to gear version? Mace, sword or axe?

I ask because I never traded in poe seriously and I never have gone past 10-15c if even that much, so I'm not sure I can afford to make a passive tree and buy an expensive weapon only to find that maybe antoher choice was cheaper...

Hopefully isn't too much of a noob question, I kinda still haven't learned how to get rich in the game so I'm worried I'll choose axe and then find a gg mace for cheap and can't switch easily. I know that regrets aren't that expensive but still, wanted to make the build to farm currency not to drain it =P

Thanks anyway, I'll keep putting points in the basic outline right now but any help deciding which fork of the build to use would be awesome :)

I suggest purchasing a Kaom's Primacy. They are relatively cheap, can be used at lv58 and can last you comfortably into the 80's. The cost in regrets to switch between the different passive tree variations (encase you found a better weapon) is 15 passive points maximum; easy to afford not counting the already 20+ refunds you get from leveling to merciless.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jan 3, 2016, 1:07:02 PM
"
Divinorum1 wrote:
Lighty, thanks so much for this build guide! I am having a blast running it in Talisman.

Glad you enjoy it, feel free to ask questions and i'll respond asap
LightyGaming.com
Hello! I just stumbled in a map on a ECHO shrine. I check my tooltip dps. It was doubled. Can we use this fact on this build?
"
Ravenshield11 wrote:
Hello! I just stumbled in a map on a ECHO shrine. I check my tooltip dps. It was doubled. Can we use this fact on this build?

Echoing Shrine makes your attacks repeat so it doubles your tooltip for the buffs duration, the same applies for almost all attack builds.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info