(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
idlewarhero wrote:
Hey, could you please show the marauder skill tree (Axe, Hardcore) using mana?
I can't figure out how to combine "Basic Tree Framework" with "Marauder - Axe (Hardcore)"

You just add the axe specific nodes so something like this.
LightyGaming.com
Hey buddy, could you please make the build to lvl 85, 90, 95 and 100 (or something like that) please :)
Hello,

I have a Lv 83 Duelist in standard that is currently specced into the Mace variant of this build and using this:

I also have in my stash a Kaom's Primacy and have not used my 2.1 talent reset yet.

So should I use my 2.1 Respec to switch to Axes and use the Kaom's? I.e. how much difference would it make?

I play very casually a few hours a week and entirely self-found so don't have much currency and 6-linking and crafting a high end weapon are probably unrealistic unless I play till 2020 :-)

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Raechel on Dec 17, 2015, 4:56:53 PM
Hey lighty I was just wondering on what's ur personal preference. Axe or maces? And I'm thinking of running the Axe version on the BMW keystone till like lvl 40-60 then switching to be gem once I can get a 5L. I figured that running lgoh and be keystone might = better survivability at lower levels. This a good or or not? Ur impute would be appreciated
PS this is for new tali SC league so tasting from scratch
Yo!

This is a really good build. Rocking it in hardcore at lvl 85 at the moment. I was wondering which support gem to use as 5th link on cyclone when I am running blood magic and don't obviously have access to hatred? I assume Faster Attacks is better since WED doesnt have as much to buff without auras but still wanted to be sure. Thanks in advance
"
themotleyman wrote:
Lighty, love Love LOVE the build. Thanks so much. The Tree is so concise; nothing is wasted.

My wife and I are both doing the Axe Variant. She's since opted out of the Blood Magic keystone and is instead running the Blood Magic gem for both Leap Slam and Cyclone. The build is much stronger as a result, especially with having mana almost exclusively dedicated to your auras. And now, curses combined with the possibilities of Blasphemy...drool

My question is this, we both have an identical build, the same items, except for a few variants. She has a 5L Daresso's which works well, better than Belly we feel, but the biggest difference of all is that I have a corrupted Blood Dance with +1 Frenzy. I love it. I can't see playing this build without it --- but you don't have it mentioned anywhere. I'm wondering why!!!

Blooddance are okay for starting off however you already have frenzy charge generation via bloodrage and a rare well rolled boot will easily surpass it due to res, life and armour. If your on yolo Softcore and not caring about progressing past 90 there a fine boot.
LightyGaming.com
"
Hey buddy, could you please make the build to lvl 85, 90, 95 and 100 (or something like that) please :)

You want incremental leveling tree's every 5 levels starting at lv5?
LightyGaming.com
"
Raechel wrote:
Hello,

I have a Lv 83 Duelist in standard that is currently specced into the Mace variant of this build and using this:

I also have in my stash a Kaom's Primacy and have not used my 2.1 talent reset yet.

So should I use my 2.1 Respec to switch to Axes and use the Kaom's? I.e. how much difference would it make?

I play very casually a few hours a week and entirely self-found so don't have much currency and 6-linking and crafting a high end weapon are probably unrealistic unless I play till 2020 :-)

Thanks in advance.

"
Darkendsouls wrote:
Hey lighty I was just wondering on what's ur personal preference. Axe or maces? And I'm thinking of running the Axe version on the BMW keystone till like lvl 40-60 then switching to be gem once I can get a 5L. I figured that running lgoh and be keystone might = better survivability at lower levels. This a good or or not? Ur impute would be appreciated
PS this is for new tali SC league so tasting from scratch

So your mace is 431.34 pdps and kaoms is 400 pdps on average + culling strike which makes it roughly 440 dps, so there "identical" for damage. The questions is are you going to use vaal ground slam, if yes your going maces; otherwise axes is best. Axe nodes are "better" overall and if your goal is casually mapping and maybe atziri both weapons can last you until the mid 80's. If your looking for the safest version I would suggest axes with bm keystone and using double mings heart but making sure you stay above 5k life, its very safe. Running bm support and 3 aura's is the "best" option but slightly less safe, if your on softcore I suggest aura's and bm support gem.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Dec 17, 2015, 8:20:10 PM
"
Picc wrote:
Yo!

This is a really good build. Rocking it in hardcore at lvl 85 at the moment. I was wondering which support gem to use as 5th link on cyclone when I am running blood magic and don't obviously have access to hatred? I assume Faster Attacks is better since WED doesnt have as much to buff without auras but still wanted to be sure. Thanks in advance

Assuming your running added fire already faster attacks is the best 5th slot, without added fire and hatred wed does fall off.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
idlewarhero wrote:
Hey, could you please show the marauder skill tree (Axe, Hardcore) using mana?
I can't figure out how to combine "Basic Tree Framework" with "Marauder - Axe (Hardcore)"

You just add the axe specific nodes so something like this.

thanks a lot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info