(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Rocksteadee wrote:

1. You say in the introduction that this is a fast moving build but whenever I'm using cyclone and out of quicksilver flask it seems so slow moving. I don't have any ms on any of my gear though, so is that all that I'm missing or is there something else?

Everyone has their own preference, but I generally run double quicksilver until I start picking up unique flasks. This allows me to cycle between them with very little downtime on the speed boost.
In order to use IC + CWDT + Molten Shell + Increased Duration you need to manual cast Endunring Cry? Or IC is usable with 0 charges? I saw on Lighty's gear that he doesn't have EC at all, but he uses IC.
Last edited by CrYFu12 on Dec 15, 2015, 4:27:10 PM
Is the "Marauder - Mace" leveling tree also viable for hardcore or do you have a different tree for hardcore? At first i wanted to go with Axes but since i found Marohi Erqi i decided to go for Maces that's why I am asking.

Also thanks for the awesome guide, really awesome so far.
where are the keys?
"
Rocksteadee wrote:
Loving the build so far, finally got a couple more 4 links last night and was able to set up the two cwdt setups and it definitely FEELS more fun to play with stuff proc'ing all the time haha.
Couple questions:
1. You say in the introduction that this is a fast moving build but whenever I'm using cyclone and out of quicksilver flask it seems so slow moving. I don't have any ms on any of my gear though, so is that all that I'm missing or is there something else?

2. Is the elreon jewelry only for the mana using version or are they also recommended when using blood magic?

3. Hopefully going to be getting a Kaom's tonight, just wondering what I should expect to spend to 5 link and socket with the right colors, as I'm pretty poor? (Also loving how this build is almost all red sockets needed and using str gear)

Again loving the build and great guide!

"
Ravenshield11 wrote:
1. You really need Devoto's Helmet AND 30% boots to get rid of that feel. Not even 25% boots + Devoto helmet is really enough.

2. Totally useless.

3. better GGRRR, for survivability. Cyclone, faster attacks, lgoh, melee fortify. Youll get that combo in max 100 chromes, probably in 10.

"
Archimtiros wrote:
Everyone has their own preference, but I generally run double quicksilver until I start picking up unique flasks. This allows me to cycle between them with very little downtime on the speed boost.

Having a quick silver flask helps alot for the movement speed issue and lends to the feel of clearing quickly. A flask such as this is the best imo for what were trying to accomplish

Elreon jewelry are now "useless" for cyclone leveling now that melee attack skills dont change mana cost from lv 1 onward. It will be removed from the guide with my 2.1 Cyclone video update Tomorrow (12/16/2015)

When you purchase your Kaoms and try to socket it, dont stop at 5 socket. You always want to 6 socket before attempting to 5 link because contrary to popular belief, 6 links do happen. Prepare to spend roughly 300 jews to 6 socket and 250-350 fuse to 5 link.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Dec 15, 2015, 6:02:00 PM
"
MrGuardian wrote:
"Hatred + Herald of Ash + Blasphemy"

What does linking thoseauras to blasphemy do??

"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
MrGuardian wrote:
"Hatred + Herald of Ash + Blasphemy"

What does linking thoseauras to blasphemy do??

Nothing, it means to use Hatred + HoA + a curse supported by Blasphemy.

Correct, Blasphemy is the skill that converts curse's into an aura around you for 35% reservation per curse. The setup requires you have the Blasphemy gem + curse linked resulting in the single aura costing 2 sockets.
LightyGaming.com
"
CrYFu12 wrote:
In order to use IC + CWDT + Molten Shell + Increased Duration you need to manual cast Endunring Cry? Or IC is usable with 0 charges? I saw on Lighty's gear that he doesn't have EC at all, but he uses IC.

Immortal call does work without having endurance charges up however I normally have 3 because of warlords mark. Immortal call at 20/20 with 3 charges lasts 1.5 secs roughly so its not terrible and is used to prevent burst damage: large quantity of medium damage attacks, Similar to turning a corner and seeing 15-20 Miscreations from act 3.
LightyGaming.com
"
talenum wrote:
Is the "Marauder - Mace" leveling tree also viable for hardcore or do you have a different tree for hardcore? At first i wanted to go with Axes but since i found Marohi Erqi i decided to go for Maces that's why I am asking.

Also thanks for the awesome guide, really awesome so far.

Thank you and essentially you just replace the axe specific nodes with the effective mace ones.Something like this is fine.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Dec 15, 2015, 6:13:34 PM
Video: Cyclone in 2.1 To be released on the 18th fulling explaining any and all changes that cyclone received in the recent 2.1 patch.
LightyGaming.com
Would you say it is worth it for a cycloner to yolo ex those jewels or rather wait until I craft me some 7% life + 2 damage stats ones?

2nd one is socketed and has 5 atk speed with 2handed weapons, 7% atk speed with axes and 12% area damage
"
Nascha wrote:
Would you say it is worth it for a cycloner to yolo ex those jewels or rather wait until I craft me some 7% life + 2 damage stats ones?

2nd one is socketed and has 5 atk speed with 2handed weapons, 7% atk speed with axes and 12% area damage

It depends on your currency situation but I would Ex any 3 desirable stat jewel, regardless of life roll. Its still good, just not as good without life.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info