(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Reazer93 wrote:
i was planing to use blasphemy in combination with enfeeble/vurn.
id drop arctic armour because HoA and hatred are way to strong for cyclone imo.

We would exchange Blashpemy for Cwdt and the curse would stay where it is right now.
Meaning we would gain one gem slot(loosing AA).
What do you think is the best gem for that slot?
Vaal haste? Fire golem?

Yeah the 4l will become [ hatred - herald of ash - blasphemy - curse ].

As for the extra 1-2 sockets it depends what gems the release, there are still alot that were not spoiled. Vaal skills always work, haste/grace + inc duration
LightyGaming.com
Hey Lighty, i've just bought a Disfavour recently,
i'm not too sure what gem to put on my 2nd 6L now(chest), as now, my cyclone has already moved to the axe...
"
aMIgolala wrote:
Hey Lighty, i've just bought a Disfavour recently,
i'm not too sure what gem to put on my 2nd 6L now(chest), as now, my cyclone has already moved to the axe...

Well as an axe you cannot use vaal ground slam which is the best use for a secondary 6l, but vaal cyclone has some useful aswell; not in hc though. You can run a larger leap slam + vengeance setup with more support gems that double dip onto each skill. A vaal grace/haste setup with multiples and increased duration is also nice while mapping. Hopefully talisman league and 2.1 will bring more options for us but its semi-barren at the moment.
LightyGaming.com
Vaal Ground Slam now requires 50% more souls per use, and can only store three uses. The area of effect radius bonus has been reduced from 30% to 20%

Recent patch notes for 2.1 show a nerf to my beloved VGS, still going to use it but the old version will be missed

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Dec 9, 2015, 12:33:37 AM
50% is a hell lot of souls......RIP to the beloved VGS...
can we expect to get an updated Version of the Guide for 2.1 until friday ?
"
aMIgolala wrote:
50% is a hell lot of souls......RIP to the beloved VGS...

Yeah it will
LightyGaming.com
"
Frukker wrote:
can we expect to get an updated Version of the Guide for 2.1 until friday ?

As of talisman the only thing to change is blasphemy over arctic armour. Without knowing the uniques, unique jewel or rigvald drops i cant say much to those changes. As of now the passive trees are identical as they will be in 2.1
LightyGaming.com
"
As of talisman the only thing to change is blasphemy over arctic armour. Without knowing the uniques, unique jewel or rigvald drops i cant say much to those changes. As of now the passive trees are identical as they will be in 2.1

thanks for the quick info, i'm gonna play your Build. Nice guide btw.
"
Frukker wrote:
"

thanks for the quick info, i'm gonna play your Build. Nice guide btw.

Sounds Good buddy, Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info