(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
ArmotonFIN wrote:
Wow - this build is just wow - have been playing since closed beta and in 2 days i made stronkest hc char ever (given i have decent 2hander and i learned how to cyklone - yes you can steer)
This build is my goto when talisman launch fuking epik !

Glad you enjoy it so much, if you ever have any questions, comments or concerns feel free to share!
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
andrew8448 wrote:
Hey Lighty!

Just a quick question here:
How much DPS is a safe amount befoe attempting Uber Atziri?

Currently sitting at 6600hp, maxed resis, ~50% phys dmg mitigation, and ~50k dps.

I have been following your thread and am always looking for ur Uber Atziri attempts/updates. Let me know. Thank you kindly!

-MinesweeperFTW

Hey there, I think we spoke before regarding uber and my attempts have been suspended due to HC darkshrine and upcoming talisman league but my 65k dps in combat seemed enough to clear content slowly and 6.6k life with lightning coil was enough to facetank trash without IC 100% up and avoid getting 1 shot.

Thank you for the reply. Makes me think that my 50k dps has a long way to go just to clear content, then >.<
"
andrew8448 wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
andrew8448 wrote:
Hey Lighty!

Just a quick question here:
How much DPS is a safe amount befoe attempting Uber Atziri?

Currently sitting at 6600hp, maxed resis, ~50% phys dmg mitigation, and ~50k dps.

I have been following your thread and am always looking for ur Uber Atziri attempts/updates. Let me know. Thank you kindly!

-MinesweeperFTW

Hey there, I think we spoke before regarding uber and my attempts have been suspended due to HC darkshrine and upcoming talisman league but my 65k dps in combat seemed enough to clear content slowly and 6.6k life with lightning coil was enough to facetank trash without IC 100% up and avoid getting 1 shot.

Thank you for the reply. Makes me think that my 50k dps has a long way to go just to clear content, then >.<

Yeah honestly Im at around 80-90k with conc effect and it still feels short; RT cyclone simply isn't an efficient uber killer, although I maintain its possible.
LightyGaming.com
Hello Lighty ,i want to ask you what it's better ,to buy an atziri's disfavour or to start crafting an axe/buy rare axe ? ,currently i'm using a 500dps sword and i got around 25ex to spend for a non 6l weapon,what should i do ?
Last edited by D33rHunt3r on Dec 6, 2015, 11:10:40 AM
"
D33rHunt3r wrote:
Hello Lighty ,i want to ask you what it's better ,to buy an atziri's disfavour or to start crafting an axe/buy rare axe ? ,currently i'm using a 500dps sword and i got around 25ex to spend for a non 6l weapon,what should i do ?

Atziri's disfavour is the better investment, the odds of you crafting a 650+pdps weapon with 25ex is extremely rare. Its a worthwhile investment and with the recent patch notes spoiled we know that cyclone is getting an insignificant nerf which changes nothing: so that's good news
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

Chris mentioned that the patch notes will be posted on Wednesday NewZ time. I'm in NYC time but I will be monitoring for there release and have the guide updated accordingly A$AP.

Passive Tree Scheduled to be released Monday NewZ time

Balance Changes in Content Update 2.1.0

Talisman Passive Tree Support

Overall this is a insignificant nerf thankfully so cyclone will most likely remain king <3
"
"Cyclone (Slightly Nerfed)
"..we have reduced the damage of Cyclone by around 10% and have reduced the damage of its initial hit. Even after this change, Cyclone is still one of the strongest melee skills in the game. It just doesn't out-damage Heavy Strike for single target damage any more."

Minor passive tree updates aswell
"
  • Amplify/Blast Radius (5% inc area of effect, 20% inc area damage)
  • Base Area of Effect nodes (Changed to 5% from 4%, probably less in number)
  • Area of Effect Damage (10% inc area damage)
  • Warrior's Blood (Added 20% increase stun threshold)
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Dec 7, 2015, 12:22:14 AM
Passive tree looks like it was nice to this build. Using the mace build, the changes are:

2.6% physical attack damage leeched as life instead of 1.4%.
20% extra damage while leeching instead of 15%.
15% radius of area skills instead of 20%. (Slight radius nerf)
20% increased area damage instead of 8%.
20% increased stun threshold, instead of 0.

Don't think they changed enough on the marauder/duelist areas to make a rebuild necessary (or beneficial), though the new mana leech circle in duelist does look tempting if you don't want to run your spells on blood magic.
"
BlaydeX15 wrote:
Passive tree looks like it was nice to this build. Using the mace build, the changes are:

2.6% physical attack damage leeched as life instead of 1.4%.
20% extra damage while leeching instead of 15%.
15% radius of area skills instead of 20%. (Slight radius nerf)
20% increased area damage instead of 8%.
20% increased stun threshold, instead of 0.

Don't think they changed enough on the marauder/duelist areas to make a rebuild necessary (or beneficial), though the new mana leech circle in duelist does look tempting if you don't want to run your spells on blood magic.

I think its still not worth the headache of using mana; maybe if you had really good mana on hit jewels; but even then.
LightyGaming.com
hi lighty, comparing this mace to atziri disfavour, which 1 is actually better?

"
aMIgolala wrote:
hi lighty, comparing this mace to atziri disfavour, which 1 is actually better?

Atziri's Disfavour is Superior in every way except that you cannot use vaal ground slam with only maces & staves
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info