(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
kryptozxxx wrote:
Just wanted to take a second to really thank you for this amazing guide, I've never been able to find a guide that "clicks" this one does man. Im cyclone for life and you've really made this game fun for me again. Thank you bro

Your welcome and I'm glad you enjoy it so much, prepare for a big update to the guide for talisman league and a mega update for ascendancy. If you have any questions, comments or concerns feel free to ask me.
LightyGaming.com
hey cyclone fans :)

first of all id like to say that this is one of the best build-guides ive seen so far.
it clearly shows your love as well as your knowledge for cyclone builds:)!
My question for now is, do you think there will be any balance changes towards cyclone in the next patch-notes?

In case of any dps-nerfs regarding 2.1, is it possible/smart to pick up more dmg-passivs to compensate for the nerfs?

keep up the awesome work in 2.1!
"
Reazer93 wrote:
hey cyclone fans :)

first of all id like to say that this is one of the best build-guides ive seen so far.
it clearly shows your love as well as your knowledge for cyclone builds:)!
My question for now is, do you think there will be any balance changes towards cyclone in the next patch-notes?

In case of any dps-nerfs regarding 2.1, is it possible/smart to pick up more dmg-passivs to compensate for the nerfs?

keep up the awesome work in 2.1!

Thank you and I do love cyclone more than any other skill. The only nerf that could ruin cyclone would be less movement speed imo; even if it got a 20% damage nerf nothing would change for the build or gear, its remains the most solid melee skill. We'll see when the patch notes gets released on wednesday
LightyGaming.com
Thank you for this guide and your work, awesome!!

But I really have troubles understanding that endgame weapon crafting... as I am still learning this game :) Can this be explained a little bit more detailed / easier please, for like... a noob like me :D

So basically I try to get a ilvl 83 2hand axe, use an Orb of Transmutation on it to get it magical, and then reroll with Orb of Alteration until I get %physical dmg increase or x-y physical dmg to attacks... right? Which one is better and how high should it roll?

And when I get this as high as I want, I Regal it... ? And how do I get the best out of it after using a Regal Orb?

What else to do after this, if the Regal fails... ? Cleaning the item and start all over?

Why do you prefer Maces over Axes or 2Hand Swords...?
Last edited by Edimasta on Dec 5, 2015, 2:07:32 PM
"
Edimasta wrote:
Thank you for this guide and your work, awesome!!

But I really have troubles understanding that endgame weapon crafting... as I am still learning this game :) Can this be explained a little bit more detailed / easier please, for like... a noob like me :D

So basically I try to get a ilvl 83 2hand axe, use an Orb of Transmutation on it to get it magical, and then reroll with Orb of Alteration until I get %physical dmg increase or x-y physical dmg to attacks... right? Which one is better and how high should it roll?

And when I get this as high as I want, I Regal it... ? And how do I get the best out of it after using a Regal Orb?

What else to do after this, if the Regal fails... ? Cleaning the item and start all over?

Why do you prefer Maces over Axes or 2Hand Swords...?

Okay so i'll try to break it down as much as possible

• 1) Get item level 83 Weapon
  • 2) Transmutation Orb Item into a magic item
  • 3) If not T1-2 Prefix, Alteration Until T1-2 Prefix or T1-2 Attack Speed
  • 4) If T1-2 Physical Prefix or T1-2 Attack speed, Augmentation Item
  • 5) If T1-2 Physical Prefix with a Suffix, Regal Orb
  • 6) If you Regal into a suffix, Scour item and start over from step (2)
  • 7) If you Regal into a Second T1-2 Physical Prefix, Congratulations; you won the game
  • 8) If no T1-2 Attack speed use Haku to craft "prefixes cannot be changed" and scour the item
  • 9)If T1-2 Attack speed use Elreon to craft "can have multiple crafted mods" and craft whichever remaining desirable stats depending on your item

Let me know if this is more clear for you and what if anything you still don't understand
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Dec 5, 2015, 3:54:59 PM
"
Lighty wrote:

• 7) If you Regal into a Second T1-2 Physical Prefix, Congratulations; you won the game
  • 8) If no T1-2 Attack speed use Haku to craft "prefixes cannot be changed" and scour the item
  • 9)If T1-2 Attack speed use Elreon to craft "can have multiple crafted mods" and craft whichever remaining desirable stats depending on your item

Let me know if this is more clear for you and what if anything you still don't understand

Thank you, I am just losing it at step 3... what is T1-2 Prefix? What should this roll look like in best case, meaning how high should it be to make sense? And what Suffix to go with so it does make sense to Regal?

As far as I can see this will not be cheap and require quite some Regals if you are unlucky like me hahahaha :D
"
Edimasta wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

Thank you, I am just losing it at step 3... what is T1-2 Prefix? What should this roll look like in best case, meaning how high should it be to make sense? And what Suffix to go with so it does make sense to Regal?

As far as I can see this will not be cheap and require quite some Regals if you are unlucky like me hahahaha :D

In general you want to consult poeaffix.net to see what potential rolls (tiers of rolls) you can get when crafting. The most important suffix is attack speed and the +2 weapon range master crafted mod (vagan). I wouldnt begin to attempt crafting a i83 weapon until you have roughly 10ex in crafting materials saved up.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Dec 5, 2015, 6:13:08 PM
Hey Lighty!

Just a quick question here:
How much DPS is a safe amount befoe attempting Uber Atziri?

Currently sitting at 6600hp, maxed resis, ~50% phys dmg mitigation, and ~50k dps.

I have been following your thread and am always looking for ur Uber Atziri attempts/updates. Let me know. Thank you kindly!

-MinesweeperFTW
Wow - this build is just wow - have been playing since closed beta and in 2 days i made stronkest hc char ever (given i have decent 2hander and i learned how to cyklone - yes you can steer)
This build is my goto when talisman launch fuking epik !
"
andrew8448 wrote:
Hey Lighty!

Just a quick question here:
How much DPS is a safe amount befoe attempting Uber Atziri?

Currently sitting at 6600hp, maxed resis, ~50% phys dmg mitigation, and ~50k dps.

I have been following your thread and am always looking for ur Uber Atziri attempts/updates. Let me know. Thank you kindly!

-MinesweeperFTW

Hey there, I think we spoke before regarding uber and my attempts have been suspended due to HC darkshrine and upcoming talisman league but my 65k dps in combat seemed enough to clear content slowly and 6.6k life with lightning coil was enough to facetank trash without IC 100% up and avoid getting 1 shot.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info