(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

this is my current tree at level 91..
i'm thinking, is the Unyielding node that gives 30% increased armour and and 20% less dmg from critical strike important than the life node that im taking on the scion life roll..
any suggestion?

info: damage reduction from 40% to 37% after taking out the unyielding node.
life from 6.5k to 6.7k, with 2 jewels increased maximum life.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQU8B3UJlgthDF8OPBQgFHEYkRo4Gj4cpyE0IVUnICcvKS4s-zSOOQ46UjrhOzs8BTwtPfxAoEE_RrdHfkh4TeNQR1HmU6VXVFhjWfNeE18_YVJlTWhlaPJr2XKpdO12rHdTeHp673uMfLh82YIHg1-DzITZhO-FUoY7hmCKIoqzjM-QVZOol3mexaIAplepJ6mUrKqtja9stC-3PryfvTa-p8BmwKbEWMT2xVPGrsbYz37Tb9i92WHZfNrB3DLcPeRR6hjrCe8O707vfPAf8kHyRfPd9kj3Mvjr_go=?accountName=aMIgolala&characterName=FunnyMa
Last edited by aMIgolala on Dec 2, 2015, 5:12:24 AM
"
unlucky_child wrote:
i think mana cost doesnt matter here since we do only cast 1 cyclone per attack?

I cast 1 cyclone, high speed, more hits
with slower speed, i do still cast 1 cyclone = same mana?

my last questions:

belts
grant 15 lvl vitality aura vs 21%phys dmg + wed

boots
grants lvl 14 haste aura vs dual res

overall, any aura skill worth using? and what item should i be looking for. They are mostly unique items

well it depends how far you click away from your character but yeah; do you mean corruptions from vaal implicits?
LightyGaming.com
"
aMIgolala wrote:
this is my current tree at level 91..
i'm thinking, is the Unyielding node that gives 30% increased armour and and 20% less dmg from critical strike important than the life node that im taking on the scion life roll..
any suggestion?

info: damage reduction from 40% to 37% after taking out the unyielding node.
life from 6.5k to 6.7k, with 2 jewels increased maximum life.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQU8B3UJlgthDF8OPBQgFHEYkRo4Gj4cpyE0IVUnICcvKS4s-zSOOQ46UjrhOzs8BTwtPfxAoEE_RrdHfkh4TeNQR1HmU6VXVFhjWfNeE18_YVJlTWhlaPJr2XKpdO12rHdTeHp673uMfLh82YIHg1-DzITZhO-FUoY7hmCKIoqzjM-QVZOol3mexaIAplepJ6mUrKqtja9stC-3PryfvTa-p8BmwKbEWMT2xVPGrsbYz37Tb9i92WHZfNrB3DLcPeRR6hjrCe8O707vfPAf8kHyRfPd9kj3Mvjr_go=?accountName=aMIgolala&characterName=FunnyMa

Yes unyielding is fine and I suggest it for HC given the rise of crit/multi roll on maps now. In Sc its not needed but imo is worth the 15% life (3PerScionWheel) for t14-15 mapping in the hyper-endgame.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:
i think mana cost doesnt matter here since we do only cast 1 cyclone per attack?

my last questions:

belts

boots

overall, any aura skill worth using? and what item should i be looking for. They are mostly unique items

well it depends how far you click away from your character but yeah; do you mean corruptions from vaal implicits?

yeq, corrupted items which grants skills mentioned above
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Hello Lighty,

Just want to say heartly thank you for so much newbie friendly guide;
your instructions on how to craft weapons helps me a lot also giving a light for other crafting;
thanks a lot for all the time you are giving to the community and for professional, user friendly page.

Have a nice day :)

ps no technical questions at the moment ;)
"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:

my last questions:

belts

boots

yeq, corrupted items which grants skills mentioned above

Okay so Vaal implicit's don't give you the aura for free, it just gives you access to the aura and linked it with all viable support gems within the item; similar to ice storm in whispering ice. For example; If my chest had grants lv15 purity of fire I gain the option of using that which reserves 35% mana; if I had the bloodmagic support gem linked somewhere in my chest aswell, it would run the lv 15 pof off life. There is no aura access granted from a vaal implicit that's worthwhile for cyclone as there all low level and sockets/slots arnt a problem for cyclone.
LightyGaming.com
"
Havath wrote:
Hello Lighty,

Just want to say heartly thank you for so much newbie friendly guide;
your instructions on how to craft weapons helps me a lot also giving a light for other crafting;
thanks a lot for all the time you are giving to the community and for professional, user friendly page.

Have a nice day :)

ps no technical questions at the moment ;)

Thank you for enjoying and sharing it! Let me know if you ever have any questions cyclone related or in general.
LightyGaming.com
Hey Lighty, Shreddder/Humpty here, was wondering, and sorry if this was already asked, going through 160+ pages is too much, but why no leap slam setup? Could add it with fortify and adding Life Gain on hit in cyclone linked, BOOSTING yur survivablity a ton, being that fortify adds little dmg.
"
Laxxxist wrote:
Hey Lighty, Shreddder/Humpty here, was wondering, and sorry if this was already asked, going through 160+ pages is too much, but why no leap slam setup? Could add it with fortify and adding Life Gain on hit in cyclone linked, BOOSTING yur survivablity a ton, being that fortify adds little dmg.

You can run a leap slam setup and alot of players do ; incorporating it with there vengeance setup. I personally don't however its fine. Life gain on hit is suggest early - mid game and falls off later on with the exception of swapping it in for reflect maps; bloodrage an hematohpagy gives us all the leech we need endgame.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Dec 2, 2015, 5:10:09 PM

Chris mentioned that the patch notes will be posted on Wednesday NewZ time. I'm in NYC time but I will be monitoring for there release and have the guide updated accordingly A$AP.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info