Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Im like your guide sooo much
Leveling this build:
Act by Act on google presentation, maybe someone use it for ACT lvling :)

"
_Netdiver wrote:
I didn't know such a thing could exist!

Perk of standard. Standard players constantly complain about getting shafted, but in reality items are often completely broken. Arc used to be trash; 3.3 rolls around, it got a massive buff, and +3 chains became too powerful, so the lab enchant got “nerfed” (in reality +1 chain now is better than +3 was).
Finaly crafted first dagger.

Even with bad 30c second one, it feels so much better then Doryani+Cerberus.
Thanks for guide once again.
"
Sandman81_PT wrote:
Hi all, First post ever on POE community.. Like so many others thank you for this post, it helped so much!

Been trying to build up my char based on this build, started with the daggers, but because of the spell damage tried to change to wands.

Can some kind exile please check my current build and provide some feedback? (already checked Enki's cheat sheet, I believe I still need some upgrades)

Thank you in advanced!

Cheers!

p.s. char name Kuliatria

For your own sake, I hope you reconsider this idea with dual-wielding wands, you're limiting yourself to Flame Dash as your only movement skill, which, even with high cast speed has some startup delay before it actually moves you and only has 3 charges. If you run out of those during a challenging Syndicate encounter, while delving or in a prolonged fight where constant movement is necessary like Uber Elder, you're a sitting (okay, okay, very slowly trotting) duck since you don't have >60% movement speed and high evasion to get you to safety. The damage you lose (around 6-8% of your DPS if you're more than halfway through Enki's upgrade cheat sheet) is far far outweighed by the mobility you gain, which is everything in the endgame in terms of survivability. Just give daggers and Whirling Blades a fair chance to prove themselves to you, you won't want to go back.

Your flask setup needs a lot of work. You don't have any freeze/chill or curse removal because you opted to use Lavianga's Spirit and Sorrow of the Divine. The latter, aside from not allowing you an immunity sufffix is basically worse than a white sulphur flask for us, since even the life regen from the consecrated ground it gives gets nullified by Zealot's Oath, leaving you very vulnerable to damage over time. Replace both those flasks with non-unique counterparts granting immunity affixes and your Stibnite flask with a Basalt one. For the affixes, follow the Flasks section of Enki's guide. Lastly, sell 8 Blacksmith's Whetstones to any vendor to get a Glassblower's Bauble and use these to get 20% quality on all your flasks. This alone will do wonders for your survivability.

You didn't pick up Spiritual Aid but got Lord of the Dead and the minion damage node next to it, which do nothing for you this way. You also picked up Nimbleness and a lot of redundant str/int/elemental damage nodes near the jewel socket at the Celestial cluster, and took a longer path than necessary to Purity of Flesh there. Unspec all these nodes, grab Spiritual Aid, which will already result in a big damage boost despite losing Nimbleness, and compensate for the loss of strength on gear, if necessary (though you shouldn't need any more, your amulet gives you plenty).

You're also missing 2 passive points for your level, type /passives in game to find out where to get them and spend them towards getting to the Alchemist notable passive on your next level-up.

Once these are fixed, consider picking up jewels with more life and more damage affixes, even at the cost of resistances.

Work towards replacing Starkonja's Head, even if the easy dex looks nice, you're missing out on a lot of potential mana and/or resistances and are forced to use resistance jewels which further lessen your damage potential. Ring and gloves would be a good place to get the necessary dex for the build.

You opted to use lvl4 Empower in an Inpulsa with no +1 gems/+2 duration gems corruption. This setup gives you a lot less damage than just using Hypothermia and adding flat cold damage to spells somewhere on your gear (say, an abyss jewel). Sell the Empower if you want to make some easy currency or just save it for when you get a nice corrupted Inpulsa.

The only source of mana on your gear is from your main-hand, which takes the spot from a potentially useful damage affix and will prevent you from getting crafted multimod weapons due to ruining your mana sustain. Work towards getting more mana from ring, amulet, helm and maybe gloves slots. You can also temporarily grab the Arcane Will notable passive to help you keep your unreserved mana above 35% of your maximum life. You have so much more life than mana now that if you take a hit that barely leaves you alive, you almost certainly don't have mana to move right away, which can get you killed should a second hit land soon after.

Your Arcane Surge is one level higher than it should be, it takes two casts of Flame Dash to proc the buff, which is very inefficient when you need to keep it up mid-fight. Sell the Arcane Surge gem together with an Orb of Scouring to a vendor to decrease its level by 1 or just replace the Portal gem in that setup with Increased Duration support which will give you 7 seconds before you need to proc AS again, as opposed to the current 4 seconds.

You have Clarity equipped despite having leech Watcher's Eye and Clear Mind, which means you're wasting a gem slot in your boots (Vaal Clarity isn't a reliable way to sustain mana). The Increased Duration support in your CwDT+Enfeeble setup is also pretty useless, Enfeeble lasts long enough as it is for most situations, but if you really want to have it up all the time, you can move it in your Storm Brand setup, replacing Efficacy+Increased Duration, while adding Curse on Hit, which also allows you to level Enfeeble to 20 for much better damage mitigation. You can then move either the golems/totem to your now empty boots and link them to lvl4 Empower, or you can move Flame Dash+AS+ID from your main hand there in preparation for switching to daggers and picking up Whirling Blades+Faster Attacks+Fortify.

All this will drastically improve your mobility and survivability while also adding a bit of damage.
is using the anima stone not really a viable option
Hi everyone,

I'm struggling on T13 maps atm (bosses and monsters that explodes in spikes when they die, they send projectiles). I don't think my gear is that bad, but I need some advice on what I'm doing wrong, I'm fairly new.

Here's my PoB : https://pastebin.com/Rfry7M3B

Thank you
"
"
_Netdiver wrote:
I didn't know such a thing could exist!

Perk of standard. Standard players constantly complain about getting shafted, but in reality items are often completely broken. Arc used to be trash; 3.3 rolls around, it got a massive buff, and +3 chains became too powerful, so the lab enchant got “nerfed” (in reality +1 chain now is better than +3 was).

You make me mad. If I get +3 now, it will be crazy, right?
Again, thanks.
"
Caedes_ wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm struggling on T13 maps atm (bosses and monsters that explodes in spikes when they die, they send projectiles). I don't think my gear is that bad, but I need some advice on what I'm doing wrong, I'm fairly new.

Thank you

For that specific problem replace Whirling Blades with Increaded Duration. I understand you want to level it, but do that in your secondary weapon slot.

You can also work on bringing your life up.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 23, 2019, 5:55:40 PM
"
Caedes_ wrote:
Hi everyone,

Thank you

Consider:
- adding spire trap on bosses (best in gloves but very big even as a 4 link)
- Getting the Purity of Flesh passives for life+Chaos resist (huge vs synd)
- Going daggers for better dodging (and keep moving all the time)
- Jewels - you are short life, shock effect, clear mind, and Eye of Watcher

(Mana leech on Wrath Eye is down to 1.5 ex now - just got one myself, now I can retire my Warlord Mark cast on skill use setup for mana regen, and consider getting some real dmg weapons... in the meantime Conductivity or Enfeeble :)
Last edited by ShawnDream on Jan 23, 2019, 6:52:52 PM
Goddamn hitting a lone perfect t1 ele as extra is hard af. I keep getting it with another mod...rng gods plz!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info