Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Question about chest links. If I only have a 5 linked chest, what would be the gems to use on it?
"
SteraksGage wrote:
Question about chest links. If I only have a 5 linked chest, what would be the gems to use on it?

According to the gems section hypothermia is the one to drop in a 5 link.
"
ShawnDream wrote:
"
SteraksGage wrote:

According to the gems section hypothermia is the one to drop in a 5 link.

Alright thanks!
Whats the deal with the atziri fight? Will the chains hit the reflect and 1shot us?
"
SteraksGage wrote:

Drop Added Lightning Damage if you have a source of cold damage to spells. Drop Hypothermia if you do not.

"
rvaHammer wrote:
Whats the deal with the atziri fight? Will the chains hit the reflect and 1shot us?

We’re immune to ele reflect.
"
"
SteraksGage wrote:

Drop Added Lightning Damage if you have a source of cold damage to spells. Drop Hypothermia if you do not.

"
rvaHammer wrote:

We’re immune to ele reflect.

Thanks yeah i just didnt know if the mechanic was normal refl or just a boss mechanic where if u hit, it kills you. But thanks
i have a question, i allready have a total of 86% increased shock effect, i crafted a jewel with another 10% and i see that it doesnt affect my total dps on POB, should i find double added light dmg to spells/dual wield, or it is better to keep this 10% shock effect?
i read in your jewel tips, u find increased shock effect, but i dont know if there is a cap or something like that

Thanks a lot for the guide, it is very helpfull
"
Lordmuerte wrote:
i have a question, i allready have a total of 86% increased shock effect, i crafted a jewel with another 10% and i see that it doesnt affect my total dps on POB, should i find double added light dmg to spells/dual wield, or it is better to keep this 10% shock effect?
i read in your jewel tips, u find increased shock effect, but i dont know if there is a cap or something like that

As far as I understand, if you have "enemy is shocked" ticked, it assumes 150%, and otherwise you dont have it checked, so it does nothing. That's my understanding of why it doesn't change dps in PoB either way
Still in the mud
"
Infernosaint wrote:
"
Lordmuerte wrote:

As far as I understand, if you have "enemy is shocked" ticked, it assumes 150%, and otherwise you dont have it checked, so it does nothing. That's my understanding of why it doesn't change dps in PoB either way

The "Enemy is shocked" setting is used when you have a 150% shock effect. If you haven't reached that cap just calculate it manually:

your damage * (1 + (0.2 * (1 + your shock effect)))

e.g. if you have 86% shock effect then that is:

your damage * (1 + (0.2 * (1 + 0.86)))
Last edited by Aamar26 on Jan 24, 2019, 4:00:46 AM

Once you read the end game - Double Damage when focused is a far superior craft to regular Double Damage. It gives 18% vs 7%. It's a sick damage boost. You will activate it when you face beasts/syndicate/abyssal monsters/map boss. You can also slam 12% physical reduction on your gloves when focused and that will help your boss fights a lot. You do this once you delete all regular mobs with 1 or 2 clicks.

I'm crafting a new dagger. Anyone want this for just 2 exalts?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info