Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
bibanul wrote:
Noob question here, why is +2 duration gems so good? I mean, Arc does not have a duration tag on it

Vaal arc have
When crafting a dagger isn't Double Damage when focused at 15-18% superior to the 6-7% one?

Basically I delete everything on the screen in 1 click except for Syndicate, abyssal, map bosses and some rares. When you encounter them you can quickly focus and just obliterate them :)

my point is you never use Double Damage vs regular mobs or even magic ones. You only use it when you need to hit them a lot, which is when you can quickly focus.
Hello, which mods should I use for Multimod Void Scepter? Unfortunately, I am new and have no idea what the most damage boost brings. Thank you very much!
"
"
_Netdiver wrote:
Any game changer on my profile or something I miss?
(i am in Standard league)

Not really. Though I am curious why you socket Portal and how you are able to survive with Righteous Fire.

Thank you for your feedback.
I am not using Righteous Fire, just leveling the gem on my alt set of weapons.
For the Portal, I find this convenient during maps, boss fight, etc. Just a useful tool but I removed Clarity for that.

Do you think that a Bone Helmet with some flat lightning dmg & shock % could be an improvement?

such :
Spoiler
New Item
Bone Helmet
Shaper Item
Crafted: true
Prefix: None
Prefix: {range:0.06}SpellAddedLightningDamageUber3
Prefix: None
Suffix: {range:0.408}IncreasedShockEffectSupportedUber3_
Suffix: None
Suffix: None
Quality: 20
Sockets: B-B-B-B
LevelReq: 73
Implicits: 1
{range:0.5}Minions deal (30-40)% increased Damage
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Innervate
Adds 2 to 88 Lightning Damage to Spells
18% increased Effect of Shock
{crafted}Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}{range:0.5}+(65-74) to maximum Life
{crafted}{range:0.5}+(45-54) to maximum Mana
{crafted}{range:0.5}Minions have (16-20)% increased maximum Life
Last edited by _Netdiver on Jan 23, 2019, 8:23:00 AM
"
_Netdiver wrote:

Do you think that a Bone Helmet with some flat lightning dmg & shock % could be an improvement?

If you are playing standard, you have an access to insane "arc chains an additional 3 times" enchanted helmets, why would you ever want something else?

http://poe.trade/search/atebomasihuamo
I didn't know such a thing could exist!
"
_Netdiver wrote:

I am not using Righteous Fire, just leveling the gem on my alt set of weapons.
For the Portal, I find this convenient during maps, boss fight, etc. Just a useful tool but I removed Clarity for that.

That makes sense; I wasn't really paying attention to where each gem was. I thought maybe you used it only for the Vaal skill. I've tried looking into ways to incorporate Righteous Fire into the build, and the "best" I've come up with is the Ascendant ascendancy or to gimp dps to the point 40% more damage wouldn't be worth it.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 23, 2019, 8:39:25 AM
"
"
phalen78 wrote:
Hi Guys,

I've hit a wall in my leveling - and i am not sure where/what i should change to get over that wall...

First off, sell your Arc and buy a L21 without quality. You can easily make 2 ex in the trade, and Arc quality serves no purpose with this build. I also recommend selling your Watcher's Eye and buying one with mana leech; it will serve you better than a slight damage increase.

4k life is extremely low (especially with how many life passives you take). This should be your first gearing priority. Keep resistances on gear and out of jewels, but get life on jewels.

Bone helm is only special for it's implicit, and your helm replaced the implicit with a worthless lab enchant.

Enfeeble is too high level for CWDT to proc it, and with 2 curses they would cancel each other out in any case. Only 1 curse can be active at once.

Reread the gem section. Quality what needs quality (sell max gem to vendor with 1 GCP and get a 1/20 gem).

Everything that reads "to attacks" does nothing for spells. The only useful attack mod is attack speed for mobility.

Reread flask section. Replace your second life flask as well as the mana quicksilver flasks.

thank you for this - appreciate the help!
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
_Netdiver wrote:

If you are playing standard, you have an access to insane "arc chains an additional 3 times" enchanted helmets, why would you ever want something else?

http://poe.trade/search/atebomasihuamo

SO expensive...
I'm kinda at the point where I dont know what to upgrade next(besides corrupted inpulsa and better watcher but thats too pricey right now for me)
I dont know where to get last 22% effect of shock.
And is 2 abyss command of the pit that much better over 1 socket one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info