Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Any game changer on my profile or something I miss?
(i am in Standard league)

Thank you.

Thanks for the help guys. 1.3ex for base got that lucky roll in less than 20 alts, regaled and somehow annulled both bad mods with annuls i had lying around. Now onto next base set up same way, then save up 8ex for both crafts. Hoping to come out lucky on next one as well and end up less than 10ex all for crafting minus bases ofc. Would be nice eh.
Last edited by rvaHammer on Jan 22, 2019, 10:24:40 PM
Hey there, I've been slowly making an alt with this build and was wondering why attack speed is recommended? For instance it says "Doryani's Catalyst loses out to Cerberus Limb in terms of raw damage, but comes with the benefit of Attack Speed and Global Crit Chance, and its huge amount of Elemental Damage greatly buffs our Inpulsa explosions."

Loving the build so far but I just want to understand why I'd use attack speed for a caster.
"
_Netdiver wrote:
Any game changer on my profile or something I miss?
(i am in Standard league)

Not really. Though I am curious why you socket Portal and how you are able to survive with Righteous Fire.

"
khargon wrote:
Loving the build so far but I just want to understand why I'd use attack speed for a caster.

Mobility with Whirling Blades and Leap Slam
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 23, 2019, 12:01:24 AM
"

Mobility with Whirling Blades and Leap Slam

ahh ya that makes sense, thanks.
Hi, quick question, the passive Celestial Punishmnent says 15% increased effect of non-damaging ailments. Does that mean it is the same as 15% increased effect of shock?

And just to be sure, 150% increased effect of shock is the max, more is not necessary?

Thank You.
"
Sisko1980 wrote:
Hi, quick question, the passive Celestial Punishmnent says 15% increased effect of non-damaging ailments. Does that mean it is the same as 15% increased effect of shock?

And just to be sure, 150% increased effect of shock is the max, more is not necessary?

Thank You.

yes, 15% celestial punishment gives 15% shock effect
and yes, there is no reason to get more than 150%
Noob question here, why is +2 duration gems so good? I mean, Arc does not have a duration tag on it
Hello guys,

what i'm going to say might look weird, but right now i'm using chest that no one ( i guess) ever mentioned here. Reason why i'm telling this ? Because it WORKS! And it was cheap, got it with required gem slots for 60c.

For new players i'll explain. Socketed gems have blood magic. Blood magic means, that all gems in the armor use life instead of mana. Yes, life! This might sound crazy, but with "paragon of calamity" life drain i dont have to use health potions (if no one hits me ofc). And zero problems with mana (i'm not using "Mind over matter", because it's impossible to delve with it). Cost of arc is 134 right now but i have zero problems clearing maps and killing bosses. I can clear ~15 maps in a raw without dieing :D

Right now, i'm started tier 10 maps, bosses and maps not even a challange for me!

My stats:

Life: ~4.6k
Shield: ~900
Over all: 5.5k "HP" without any huge investment. Weapons the only thing i payed 6 ex. And my dps is great at current state. I could rethink my few armor pieces because i think i can easily increase my dps like 15-20%.

But, i'm still thinking about inpulsa but it might be a problem with my current mana and few skill tree changes. I can afford it easily, but i'm feeling good with what i'm having right now. I'm loosing like 6-8k dps for not using inpulsa, but that not a big deal right now.

Ofc, i'm not trying to say "use the covenant" but as you see, some things works even if no one talks about it. People complaining about being "squishy" with this arc witch build, but with this armor - i still dont feel that way.

Future will show how good i'll perform. And sorry for crappy english.
Sh*t, my post was doubled. Sorry.
Last edited by edvinas19 on Jan 23, 2019, 3:04:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info