Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
SCStrafe wrote:

I'm crafting a new dagger. Anyone want this for just 2 exalts?

Pmed
I have a problem with the ability bindings. There are 8 slots to put abilities and I have 9 (even 10) I'd like to bind. These are the abilities:

1. Whirling Blades
2. Move only
3. Arc
4. Vaal Arc
5. Flame Dash
6. Lightning Golem
7. Flame Golem
8. Decoy Totem
9. Storm Brand

10. Wrath (I don't have this one binded)

Is there any way I can solve this? I could unbind one golem, but they sometimes die in boss or syndicate fights and I can't revive them in battle. The alternative is selling my lv21 Vaal Arc and buy a regular Arc, but I'm not sure which way gives me the most DPS.

Thanks!
"
SCStrafe wrote:

Once you read the end game - Double Damage when focused is a far superior craft to regular Double Damage. It gives 18% vs 7%. It's a sick damage boost. You will activate it when you face beasts/syndicate/abyssal monsters/map boss. You can also slam 12% physical reduction on your gloves when focused and that will help your boss fights a lot. You do this once you delete all regular mobs with 1 or 2 clicks.

There's an argument for that I suppose, but depending on the encounter you could proc it, phase the boss after 2 seconds, and then have subpar dps until the next proc. In a stand-and-spam scenario, you have a 25% uptime on double damage (average 4.5%).

This all becomes somewhat mitigated when you start stacking buffs. So if going with double damage when focused, I would highly recommend swapping out Cold Snap for Vaal Haste and grabbing "Non-Vaal Skills deal (51-60)% increased Damage during Soul Gain Prevention" craft on boots/gloves. You'll still run into phasing issues but for at least 4s a fight, this combination will drastically improve your dps.

"
Elertar wrote:
1. Whirling Blades
2. Move only
3. Arc
4. Vaal Arc
5. Flame Dash
6. Lightning Golem
7. Flame Golem
8. Decoy Totem
9. Storm Brand

You can always socket a golem in "move only." If you click directly on the enemy your golem will accidentally cast, but I never have a problem with this. You just need to shift + click to cast the golem. You can also just drop Decoy Totem since it's value lessens in end-game and/or increased skill/knowledge of fights. If your Vaal Arc is L21, the only reason to sell it is if you need the currency.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 24, 2019, 9:17:04 AM
Can someone take a look at my gear and tell me what my next step is? I have ~160c.
"
mhyun wrote:
Can someone take a look at my gear and tell me what my next step is? I have ~160c.

To read the “What to Upgrade Next” miniguide at the start of the first post. Also, your character tab is private.
"
"
mhyun wrote:

To read the “What to Upgrade Next” miniguide at the start of the first post. Also, your character tab is private.

I made my character public. I've been following the "What to upgrade next" guide but I'm still a bit lost.
"
ShawnDream wrote:
"
Caedes_ wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm struggling on T13 maps atm (bosses and monsters that explodes in spikes when they die, they send projectiles). I don't think my gear is that bad, but I need some advice on what I'm doing wrong, I'm fairly new.

Here's my PoB : https://pastebin.com/Rfry7M3B

Thank you

Consider:
- adding spire trap on bosses (best in gloves but very big even as a 4 link)
- Getting the Purity of Flesh passives for life+Chaos resist (huge vs synd)
- Going daggers for better dodging (and keep moving all the time)
- Jewels - you are short life, shock effect, clear mind, and Eye of Watcher

(Mana leech on Wrath Eye is down to 1.5 ex now - just got one myself, now I can retire my Warlord Mark cast on skill use setup for mana regen, and consider getting some real dmg weapons... in the meantime Conductivity or Enfeeble :)

Can you explain why spire trap works best in gloves and not for example boots?

Also, is it worth dumping CWDT+Enfeeble+Increased Area of Effect for Spire Trap+Trap and mine damage+elemental focus+controlled destruction?
"
Can you explain why spire trap works best in gloves and not for example boots?

Because you can get shaped gloves with "Socketed gems are supported by level # Advanced Traps" and swap that support for a Controlled Destruction.

Example:

(The ones I have aren't great, but you get the picture)
Last edited by Heyitspars on Jan 24, 2019, 11:18:05 AM
I’ve been tinkering around on the wiki as I’m wont to do when I have nothing to do at work and ran across a couple unique amulets. Aul’s Uprising with Wrath (extremely expensive) would allow us to not use an Essence Ring or add an additional aura without reservation.

The Primordial Chain would offer a large dps boost at the cost of all defensive stats (75% increased damage, 6-7% increased attack/cast speed, and the option of adding an ice golem for 67% increased crit. I wouldn’t recommend this late game, but for early mapping it’s relatively cheap for the damage. It may become worth it if adding The Anima Stone and Primordial Eminence. The amulet and 2 jewel combination would grant 7 total golems and an additional 30 % Golem aura buff on top of what Liege of the Primordial grants. I suppose I cannot gaurantee multiple golems of the same type count. Also, looks as if Primordial Eminence can stack (source of 30% Golem aura buff). With enough it might even be worth it to add in earth and chaos golems for the buff (would die much faster due to no elemental immunity).

I’ll need to wit till I can access PoB to test this further. Any thoughts?
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 24, 2019, 1:06:41 PM
"
mhyun wrote:
"
"
mhyun wrote:

I made my character public. I've been following the "What to upgrade next" guide but I'm still a bit lost.

I would look at some new daggers first, but I am still very much a noob.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info