Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
phalen78 wrote:
Hi Guys,

I've hit a wall in my leveling - and i am not sure where/what i should change to get over that wall.

should i move my resistances to jewels and not on my gear? i've been stuck with the amulet i have since lv 50odd.

would appreciate any help.

First off, sell your Arc and buy a L21 without quality. You can easily make 2 ex in the trade, and Arc quality serves no purpose with this build. I also recommend selling your Watcher's Eye and buying one with mana leech; it will serve you better than a slight damage increase.

4k life is extremely low (especially with how many life passives you take). This should be your first gearing priority. Keep resistances on gear and out of jewels, but get life on jewels.

Bone helm is only special for it's implicit, and your helm replaced the implicit with a worthless lab enchant.

Enfeeble is too high level for CWDT to proc it, and with 2 curses they would cancel each other out in any case. Only 1 curse can be active at once.

Reread the gem section. Quality what needs quality (sell max gem to vendor with 1 GCP and get a 1/20 gem).

Everything that reads "to attacks" does nothing for spells. The only useful attack mod is attack speed for mobility.

Reread flask section. Replace your second life flask as well as the mana quicksilver flasks.

"
rvaHammer wrote:
Thanks, so under ideal circumstances, i get the lone mod, regal and it will.be a rare with 2 mods? Only ask cause ive never regaled a single.mod magic item

Yes, listen to blg_RealiZe over me when it comes to crafting. I've crafted 2 daggers; he's done several daggers as well as other gear. Get the lone mod, regal, then annull. You might even get lucky enough to not have to use the annull.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 22, 2019, 11:18:23 AM
"
MrWonderful99 wrote:
"
b1zm4rk wrote:
jlh165, thanks a lot for the reply. I understood now :D

-----

I couldn't help but notice your gloves are sub-par. Casters do not receive any benefit from accuracy. Don't feel bad, I don't think I knew this for about a year after I started.

THanks a lot for the comment. I already have new gloves. Not the best there are, but, these sure are a lot better.

Those were just for the time being :D Cheers
is there a good filter to use for this build? - for maps and onward, im still using the levelling filter at the moment and not 100% sure what to put if i make my own.

thanks for any help
Guys, can i make this build W/O Elemental Overload , with crit i mean. Is that worth it ?
"
Zallibik wrote:
is there a good filter to use for this build? - for maps and onward, im still using the levelling filter at the moment and not 100% sure what to put if i make my own.

thanks for any help

Go to filterblade.xyz. It’s the engine for Neversink’s loot filter and allows you to completely customize it. It takes time but well worth it to only show exactly what you want. You can load up a Neversink template and then make adjustments from there. Otherwise just use one of the defaults to reflect what you want to drop. I can’t give you a specific because it’s 100% your preference what you do and don’t pick up.

"
Thunderϟtorm wrote:
Guys, can i make this build W/O Elemental Overload , with crit i mean. Is that worth it ?

A few pages ago someone named I_Gamer posted. He’s very well geared (though very squishy) and crit-oriented.
Have been really lucky this league.. was going to craft another dagger to test cast socketed spells on hit.. threw one essence + 2 annuls=
Should i use it? I mean that 40% convert to cold otherwise it feel stronger.
And i see more enemies get frozen or locked

Big thanks for the tips about Spire trap. Just downed Uber Elder!

I ended up swapping my increased duration gem (linked with Storm Brand) for a life leech gem like I saw someone recommend earlier in the thread. It was tough, but I got him none the less. Hoorayyy
Last edited by Heyitspars on Jan 22, 2019, 4:42:05 PM
"
Andre2160 wrote:
Should i use it? I mean that 40% convert to cold otherwise it feel stronger.
And i see more enemies get frozen or locked

That ring is terrible. It offers no life, would be a massive dps loss (we have lightning pen, not cold pen), offers no increased chance to freeze (not sure what you were looking at), and we already shock 100% of hits.
"

(1) ...All I can say is don’t stand still. Cast, move, cast, move, repeat till dead. I rarely notice incoming Syndicate attacks, so they will murder me if I ever stand still too long, but constantly moving keeps me out of most danger.

(2) Stun deaths suck, yup. When delving tunnels drop flares in anticipation of enemies being there and attack. If you wait till they see you (or you see them), you waited too long. Also, Whirling Blades and Flame Dash help to get in position for an optimal flare. Should be obvious, but make sure light is always capped at 150%.

Thanks. Well probably should change my elder map from toxic sewer to something else then. It's not that much space to move there. Or just spam whirling blades more. I usually use this skill only under a pressure, but it's often too late. And use whirling blades for a general movement feel so uncomfortable or at least unfamiliar way to play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info