Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

what is "t1' elemental to chaos, i can't find it anywhere.. is any dagger with elemental to chaos a t1?
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Mozzanator wrote:

Well, time to burn another 1-2ex for bases... Hopefully I'll find some good samaritan out there

5-10c bases = "burn 1-2 ex for bases"?
I don't understand you. Whatever

I was talking about shaped bases. If you know someone who has ilvl 85 shaped daggers bases at 5-10c tell me his or her nickname, I'll contact instant :) :)

EDIT: nvm i'm an idiot and you are right. i dont know why i was searching in standard league and not in betrayal. My deepest apologies.
Last edited by Mozzanator on Jan 4, 2019, 11:43:18 AM
"
Mozzanator wrote:
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Mozzanator wrote:

Well, time to burn another 1-2ex for bases... Hopefully I'll find some good samaritan out there

5-10c bases = "burn 1-2 ex for bases"?
I don't understand you. Whatever

I was talking about shaped bases. If you know someone who has ilvl 85 shaped daggers bases at 5-10c tell me his or her nickname, I'll contact instant :) :)

There are like 10-20 on the market at any time?

I literally just bought a 10c Royal Skean myself. Scoured it. And within 300 Alts (and 2 annuls - first time deleted the wrong mod doh) - I have this -

Fome what I've read I'm good to go to craft the rest of the stuff on now (double damage instead of ele pen).

Now I just need the currency and to discover some of the mods lol or find somebody to craft it for me probably.
Last edited by kingkano on Jan 4, 2019, 11:53:16 AM

Any advice on what to upgrade next?
"
nomorats wrote:
what is "t1' elemental to chaos, i can't find it anywhere.. is any dagger with elemental to chaos a t1?

t1 means the top tier of that mod. for example t1 is 16-20% as extra chaos. t2 I think is 10-15% range. Some mods can have 10 or 14 tiers with different ranges. If you enable the option under options menu, you can hold down alt and hover over your item to see the tiers and ranges for the mod.

You probably will not buy one on the market (although, miraculously, I saw 1 for sale for 15c just now!) - most would craft if they got that roll as its so good. You need to buy a dagger, scour it, and try to roll it on there yourself using alterations.
"
LundaSwe wrote:

6-link your inpulsa's? You can try to get it to 26-28% quality first with syndicate (Hillock in fortification), it increases your chances to 6-link it
Spoiler
"
LundaSwe wrote:

Agree with above, 6L Inpulsa will add alot of DPS.

Didnt see a Watchers Eye in your tree either. Try to get one. It made everything much more fun for me. No mana problems. Swapping mana leech for onslaught and culling strike made everything much faster.
Someone already try this build with a shield like Esh's Mirror or something like that ? It seems be better but with less dmg, idk if its worth
Any advice on what to upgrade next? ty

why i Don't shape any T7 map!?
is it worth adding quality to Wrath? Does area of effect apply to lighting?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info