Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Mozzanator wrote:

Ok, thanks for the answer. So if I need to redo all the crafting or one of the daggers (probalby the left one) is usable? Also, don't feel guilty, you are very helpful and i always see you giving out good advices to all of us!

probably both are not worth 2ex multimod =\
You gonna have only 3 DPS mods on your dagger (attack speed, crit multi and multimod gives you nothing)

Are those daggers even ilvl 85? It's very unlucky not to craft even one dagger with t1 extra chaos by spending 2k alterations.

Is it? I've spent over 5k alterations and only got t1 extra chaos by itself 3 times... and failed all three annuls. I'm not even counting the t1 chaos/t2 penetration i decided to regal and annul anyway, despite knowing my odds went down to 33% (and also failed).

Not gonna settle for less now that I've gone this far, though.
"
Mozzanator wrote:

Nah they are ilvl 75-84. I got some t2 extra chaos but when regaling and annulling it all went to hell...
Anyway, I put the left dagger as it is (with that horrible crit multi) in PoB, with hybrid spell/chaos and 7% double damage and my dps went from 615k to 780k. I know it's not the top, but hey, for me it's a big upgrade.
Well, back to buying those damn alteration. Thanks.

just buy another base, ilvl85

Royal Skean or Imperial skean base is like 10c, 1.45 attacks per second - pretty good for movement. It's not worth to burn alterations on low ilvl daggers
Quick question about Wise Oak...

From what I gather, it's nice but not required to have all resists equal?

As long as Lightning Res is highest, the damage portion of the flask effect will work as intended in our favor. We will however, be missing out a bit on the defensive side. This is accurate, correct?

"
Photekz wrote:
"
warrri wrote:
When you have a dagger with triggered spells and stormbrand in it, do the stormbrands pop up where you stand or where arc lands and get automatically applied on the target?

I had it spawn where I land with Whirling Blades or where my mouse is with Arc casts, personally after trying it for a few days I didn't like that setup.

Why didnt you like it? Im thinking about dropping double damage on one dagger and using that with Culling + Onslauhgt Stormbrand.
It's only 3% or so single target dps loss, but the onslaught alone would make normal map runs a lot faster i think. I never cast stormbrand manually except on bosses anyway. Id link arcane surge to golem cast then.
Last edited by warrri on Jan 4, 2019, 10:25:31 AM
"
FakeWayne wrote:
Quick question about Wise Oak...

From what I gather, it's nice but not required to have all resists equal?

As long as Lightning Res is highest, the damage portion of the flask effect will work as intended in our favor. We will however, be missing out a bit on the defensive side. This is accurate, correct?

Perfectly put.
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Mozzanator wrote:

Nah they are ilvl 75-84. I got some t2 extra chaos but when regaling and annulling it all went to hell...
Anyway, I put the left dagger as it is (with that horrible crit multi) in PoB, with hybrid spell/chaos and 7% double damage and my dps went from 615k to 780k. I know it's not the top, but hey, for me it's a big upgrade.
Well, back to buying those damn alteration. Thanks.

just buy another base, ilvl85

Royal Skean or Imperial skean base is like 10c, 1.45 attacks per second - pretty good for movement. It's not worth to burn alterations on low ilvl daggers

Well, time to burn another 1-2ex for bases... Hopefully I'll find some good samaritan out there
"
Mozzanator wrote:

Well, time to burn another 1-2ex for bases... Hopefully I'll find some good samaritan out there

5-10c bases = "burn 1-2 ex for bases"?
I don't understand you. Whatever
QUESTION ?

Can anyone please tell what to look for, if i should upgrade my weapons.

I'm a bit lost here :)

Weapon 1:

Rarity: Rare
Soul Blow
Opal Sceptre
--------
One Handed Mace
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 59-88 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.50%
Attacks per Second: 1.25
Weapon Range: 9
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Str: 95
Int: 131
--------
Sockets: B-R-B
--------
Item Level: 68
--------
40% increased Elemental Damage
--------
25% increased Spell Damage
18% increased Cast Speed
+57 to maximum Mana
17% increased Burning Damage
49% increased Lightning Damage

Weapon 2:

Rarity: Rare
Sorrow Spell
Abyssal Sceptre
--------
One Handed Mace
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 54-80 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.20%
Attacks per Second: 1.25
Weapon Range: 9
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Str: 100
Dex: 68
Int: 99
--------
Sockets: B-R-R
--------
Item Level: 75
--------
30% increased Elemental Damage
--------
+1 to Level of Socketed Lightning Gems
78% increased Lightning Damage
Adds 2 to 56 Lightning Damage to Spells
10% increased Cast Speed
+37% to Lightning Resistance
Adds 41 to 67 Fire Damage to Spells

How many orbs of Alteration do you go through to get ele damage as chaos to come up as T1? I just went through almost 300 and did not get it on a i lvl 85 shaper dagger.
Last edited by lostpike on Jan 4, 2019, 11:21:10 AM
Man I am an idiot, this entire time I didn't know I don't have a jewel that gives added cold damage to spells. So that means my Hypothermia was not in effect this entire time....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info