Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Mozzanator wrote:

Also, I saw in big_realize charachter that one dagger has the lvl20 faster attack/attack speed so I was going for that.

don't do that
it's not that much of a difference for movement with attack speed mod on a weapon. It's a secondary slot weapons and I'm using these daggers for blood aqueduct syndicate farming only (for the challenge) :D
attack speed is just a waste of DPS

I feel guilty for experimentig with my gear now lol, too many people are trying to build their characters based on my stuff and it's not always correct.
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 4, 2019, 8:49:39 AM
When you have a dagger with triggered spells and stormbrand in it, do the stormbrands pop up where you stand or where arc lands and get automatically applied on the target?
"
Ubering wrote:

Keep the attack speed link on the left, for the rest follow the steps already posted.
Since you dont care much about minmax you could go for the lower tier but cheap crafts (double dmg and cast speed)

(1) Buy a base (ilvl 85+ shaped dagger)
(2) Scour it, quality it, transmute it
(3) Spam alterations until you get “16-20% elemental damage to chaos damage”
(3.5) Standard Only Augment for “8-10% lightning penetration” (or vise versa with step 3)
(4) Regal it
(5) Anull undesirable stat(s) (if undesirable)
(6) If wrong stat was annulled, rinse and repeat
(7) Craft multimod (2 ex craft found in The Pale Council)
(8) Craft double damage, lightning damage to spells, cast speed, non-chaos damage to chaos damage, hybrid spell damage + added chaos damage
(9) Divine to preference

As I said, and as you pointed out, I'm not a minmaxer for now. I'll stick to t2 and in case i'll try to sell them. Anyway, thanks for the help

"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

don't do that
it's not that much of a difference for movement with attack speed mod on a weapon. It's a secondary slot weapons and I'm using these daggers for blood aqueduct syndicate farming only (for the challenge) :D
attack speed is just a waste of DPS

I feel guilty for experimentig with my gear now lol, too many people are trying to build their characters based on my stuff and it's not always correct.

Ok, thanks for the answer. So if I need to redo all the crafting or one of the daggers (probalby the left one) is usable? Also, don't feel guilty, you are very helpful and i always see you giving out good advices to all of us!
Last edited by Mozzanator on Jan 4, 2019, 9:18:09 AM
"
Mozzanator wrote:

Ok, thanks for the answer. So if I need to redo all the crafting or one of the daggers (probalby the left one) is usable? Also, don't feel guilty, you are very helpful and i always see you giving out good advices to all of us!

probably both are not worth 2ex multimod =\
You gonna have only 3 DPS mods on your dagger (attack speed, crit multi and multimod gives you nothing)

Are those daggers even ilvl 85? It's very unlucky not to craft even one dagger with t1 extra chaos by spending 2k alterations.
I've got a question, what is better for dps from helm ench;

- Implict Minion deal 40% increased damage

- Arc Chains an additional time

- 40% increased Arc Damage

I don't know if I should stay with "Minion deal 40% increased damage" or hunt for one of those helm ench.
Just picked this up very cheap in a trade. Would you wipe it clean and start over or use this as the base?

I see people mention that for around 10% of the cost we can craft maybe 80% good (ok) daggers. I don't have a single Exalt yet (even if I did 1.5 Ex, how am I to spend it for a lvl 85 base??) and very limited crafting experience (to fuck it up). My daggers are shit,

and it would be great to find out how to get better for 50-80 Chaos Orbs. Also I'd like to know if there is a point to do that at all. Although a GREAT build guide, which I truly appreciate, I think there is a huge gap between Chapter 10 and Elder maps that is close to skipped here. Like getting into and through red maps deserves some attention.

I know many people post their current builds here, but I'd really love to see some "APPROVED" NON-end-game variations of a complete setup as well. Like what are my target stats and gear at lvl 86 to 89.

I also wanted to ask if this armor could be any good for our build and if not - what makes it so. I am not trying to suggest it, I just found it and since my only other option for the moment is a Tabula Rasa I wanted to see what's better:

Same goes for this ammy:

Thanks a lot!
"
Spoiler
I've got a question, what is better for dps from helm ench;

- Implict Minion deal 40% increased damage

- Arc Chains an additional time

- 40% increased Arc Damage

I don't know if I should stay with "Minion deal 40% increased damage" or hunt for one of those helm ench.

For dps
(1) Arc Chains an additional time
(2) 150% increased effect of lightning golem (about 1.5% less dps than Arc chain)
(3) 40% minion damage
(4) 40% Arc damage (equal to minion damage for Arc only)

My recommendation is the lightning golem buff unless you enchant it yourself. It's much cheaper and the increased attack speed is good for mobility.

"
lostpike wrote:
Spoiler
Just picked this up very cheap in a trade. Would you wipe it clean and start over or use this as the base?

Check the ilvl of the dagger, if it isn't at least 85+ you won't be able to get t1 ele to chaos. You can either try annulling the lightning damage mod and then multimoding it, but quite frankly it isn't that expensive to alt spam a t1 ele to chaos, and you are spending slightly more than 2-4 ex in crafting for the dagger once the base is ready.

"
nomorats wrote:
Spoiler
I see people mention that for around 10% of the cost we can craft maybe 80% good (ok) daggers. I don't have a single Exalt yet (even if I did 1.5 Ex, how am I to spend it for a lvl 85 base??) and very limited crafting experience (to fuck it up). My daggers are shit,

and it would be great to find out how to get better for 50-80 Chaos Orbs. Also I'd like to know if there is a point to do that at all. Although a GREAT build guide, which I truly appreciate, I think there is a huge gap between Chapter 10 and Elder maps that is close to skipped here. Like getting into and through red maps deserves some attention.

I know many people post their current builds here, but I'd really love to see some "APPROVED" NON-end-game variations of a complete setup as well. Like what are my target stats and gear at lvl 86 to 89.

I also wanted to ask if this armor could be any good for our build and if not - what makes it so. I am not trying to suggest it, I just found it and since my only other option for the moment is a Tabula Rasa I wanted to see what's better:

Same goes for this ammy:

Thanks a lot!

I honestly wouldn't worry too much about what type of dagger you are multimoding so long as it is an ilvl 85+ shaped dagger. I grabbed one for 1c and another for 10c in trade yesterday. Your BiS daggers will be more, but not necessarily worth the extra cost for the base.

Your chest is fine, just not optimal. The 6th link of Elemental Proliferation is wasted since we get the majority of that via Ascendencies. The rest is just doesn't scale very well with the build, but it will work. Remember, this guide was finished for launch, before knowing Inpulsa's would be so expensive. I fully expect it to be reworked to offer cheaper alternatives in the next league.

If you want to see end-game varients, check out the profiles of the various people posting on the forums. BlG_RealiZe (and many of us copied him) a 4L Lightning Spire > Elemental Focus > Advanced Traps > Trap and Mind Damage.

Stats you'll just have to go with whatever works for you. So long as you can survive, then you can progress. It's all a matter of preference, skill, and playstyle with where your target stats should be. My dps is higher than I'm used to, but I'm also much more squishy than I would like...need to fix that.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 4, 2019, 10:10:52 AM
"
warrri wrote:
When you have a dagger with triggered spells and stormbrand in it, do the stormbrands pop up where you stand or where arc lands and get automatically applied on the target?

I had it spawn where I land with Whirling Blades or where my mouse is with Arc casts, personally after trying it for a few days I didn't like that setup.
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Mozzanator wrote:

probably both are not worth 2ex multimod =\
You gonna have only 3 DPS mods on your dagger (attack speed, crit multi and multimod gives you nothing)

Are those daggers even ilvl 85? It's very unlucky not to craft even one dagger with t1 extra chaos by spending 2k alterations.

Nah they are ilvl 75-84. I got some t2 extra chaos but when regaling and annulling it all went to hell...
Anyway, I put the left dagger as it is (with that horrible crit multi) in PoB, with hybrid spell/chaos and 7% double damage and my dps went from 615k to 780k. I know it's not the top, but hey, for me it's a big upgrade.

Well, back to buying those damn alteration. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info