Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Thanks again for helping me out with the daggers yesterday blg!
Tip for people that are going to craft theirs: make sure you craft lightning damage to spells!. That mistake cost me 2ex..

Anyway,could use some advice on what to prioritize next. I know I need to change some gems and add a clear mind + drop mana flask. This will be a nice increase in dps already.

Helmet first i gues? Also trying my luck on stygian vise with prismatic/pristine/metallic and will run lab this weekend trying to hit helm on a good base.
Last edited by Ubering on Jan 4, 2019, 4:41:08 AM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
MochaDragon wrote:
Spoiler
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
About helmet crafting - fossils are the same. -9% to nearby enemy's resistances is pretty much the same DPS(even slightly higher) as t1 lightning damage to spells. And "nearby" on a helmet is actually pretty far - about the range of arc. You can try to have both, but it's hard to hit a good HP roll + both damage mods + some res.
You can just multicraft a decent helmet the same way you did with your daggers

Roll t1 lightning damage to spells or -9% lightning res with alterations and then multicraft everything else (HP roll on this one is two mods combined)

Awesome idea about the helmet, thank you! My question is: does the base type matter other than ilvl 84 and Shaped? I see you using a Solaris Circlet, wondering if there's any reason for this in particular. I was thinking an armor or combo armor/ES base would be better for my 3R1B Cold Snap setup.

Cheers!

base doesn't matter, we don't care about armor or ES in this build anyway
btw, -9% lightning res mod is only fossil crafted, so you can only roll t1 flat lightning damage with alterations (which is still a pretty good DPS boost)

p.s. lab enchant is very important. Or, at least, use a shaped bone helmet for crafting with 40% damage implicit

I edited my helmet in PoB and the damage goes from 772k to 776k with 38% minion vs 150% golem buff. Maybe the balance shifts a bit with other items, but it's still a tiny difference.
+1 arc chain seems to be the best dps increase but thats so insanely expensive that its also not worth it imo.
1) I currently have a corrupted Inpulsa with 5 links, 4b 1r. Do you have any recommendations for a red support for Arc until I can upgrade to a 6-link?

2) I see you dropped Herald of Thunder sometime in the last league rewrite or two. Is this because of Clear Mind, or because of lack of available gem sockets? If I have a spare gem socket should I stick with it, or is there another aura or CWDT skill you recommend over it?
Hey all, trying to craft my daggers, and absolutely noob at it! I found and poured like 2k alts and 3 annuls onto these daggers, I'm not trying to get the absolutely top of the best but some good ones. Are these good (like 7/10 it's enough for me) for multicrafting? https://imgur.com/a/Ew3RZFa

If yes what 2 mods should I craft?
- spell damage/gain chaos damage
- % double damage
- add x to x lightning damage to spell

Thanks in advance
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Brindle4 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Struggling now with bosses, using 4-5 portals on guardians which is grim.

Realise, I have tried switching out clarity for lightning spire like yourself however POB is saying average hit of 42k as opposed to my Arc at 90k.

Could someone have a look and let me know if I have missed something obvious or what I should do next so I can continue pushing for lvl100 ?

I really want to try shaper and elder this league but using 4-5 portals against guardians and randomly getting one shot does not bode well.

Please please please have a look and make sure I havent messed up!

culling strike instead of blind in storm brand setup (and maybe increased duration to increased critical strikes to proc elemental overload faster)
buy lvl 21 arc
level up your supports in lightning spire trap setup
get wise oak flask
Craft at least one good dagger instead of skull bane. Armageddon spiker could be replaced too, but it's not the worst :)
Farm a different enchant for your boots (adds 1-160 lightning damage if you havn't killed recently or damage penetrates 10% elemental resistances if you havn't killed recently). It's pretty easy to do, there is only 15 possible enchants in uber lab. Buy twince enchanted prophecy and run the lab
Buy clear mind jewel

Do all above and your DPS jumps from 286k shaper DPS to 455k (with only one dagger changed). It's like from 3-4 ex to 10-12 ex investment (depends on the crafted daggers mods)

Hi Dude,

Did your recommeded changes, took another jewel slot, got rid of the two dex slots I was taking to get the extra jewel and bought a new ammy to make up for the lost dex.

Crafted a new dagger, I think its pretty nutty. I used your dagger as a template :) (Im tempted to try and annul the multi mod and slam it now what do you think?)

Went for 21 arc 20% qual.

I was farming Lab last night, didnt get the enchant but tried uber azitri and melted her, tempted to keep the enchant I have what do you think ?

Thanks for the advice you have really helped me out.

Wondering what to upgrade next now....
"
Mozzanator wrote:
Hey all, trying to craft my daggers, and absolutely noob at it! I found and poured like 2k alts and 3 annuls onto these daggers, I'm not trying to get the absolutely top of the best but some good ones. Are these good (like 7/10 it's enough for me) for multicrafting? https://imgur.com/a/Ew3RZFa

- % double damage

Thanks in advance

You could keep the left attack speed due to it also being socketed by a lvl 20 faster attacks, then linkinking Whirlling Blades to that setup. In general however the daggers arent that good for multimoding, Attack speed and crit chance are both bad mods for this build, crit multiplier does zero, and your ele to chaos up is not tier 1. If you are doing a single craft, plug them into PoB and find out which is best. However, I wouldn’t drop 2ex on those to multimod.

If you need help with crafting, there is a guide in the weapon section for gear, and one the forum page previous to yours I sumerized it.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 4, 2019, 8:51:12 AM
@rvaHammer

On DSC, it looks like they're about 2.5-3ex+ for the lightning damage leeched as mana while affected by wrath. That's the one you want.

If you have a boatload of money, you'd buy one with another beneficial wrath mod. I dont even know what, check Big_Realize's gear, probably....it's out of my league). Don't even worry about that at this point. That's if you're uber rich and a super min/maxer.
"
"
Mozzanator wrote:

- % double damage

Thanks in advance

You could keep the left attack speed due to it also being socketed by a lvl 20 faster attacks, then linkinking Whirlling Blades to that setup. In general however the daggers arent that good for multimoding, Attack speed and crit chance are both bad mods for this build and your eel to chaos up is not tier 1. If you are doing a single craft, plug them into PoB and find out which is best.

If you need help with crafting, there is a guide in the weapon section for gear, and one the forum page previous to yours I sumerized it.

As you said in your post about crafting some pages ago, I'm going for t2, not t1 just beacuse I think it's enough and don't really want to pay a base 1ex or more (i have more or less 11-12ex worth of currency so not that high). Also, I saw in big_realize charachter that one dagger has the lvl20 faster attack/attack speed so I was going for that.
"
Mozzanator wrote:

- % double damage

Thanks in advance

Keep the attack speed link on the left, for the rest follow the steps already posted.
Since you dont care much about minmax you could go for the lower tier but cheap crafts (double dmg and cast speed)

(1) Buy a base (ilvl 85+ shaped dagger)
(2) Scour it, quality it, transmute it
(3) Spam alterations until you get “16-20% elemental damage to chaos damage”
(3.5) Standard Only Augment for “8-10% lightning penetration” (or vise versa with step 3)
(4) Regal it
(5) Anull undesirable stat(s) (if undesirable)
(6) If wrong stat was annulled, rinse and repeat
(7) Craft multimod (2 ex craft found in The Pale Council)
(8) Craft double damage, lightning damage to spells, cast speed, non-chaos damage to chaos damage, hybrid spell damage + added chaos damage
(9) Divine to preference
Last edited by Ubering on Jan 4, 2019, 8:34:42 AM
Just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone replying on this thread. Amazing feedback and great guide!

I finally bought my 6l inpulsa tonight for 7ex (GG all my currency). Anyone let me know what would be best to next go for?

Crafting my own daggers is I think the right step for offense but my defender is considerably lacking so any pointers or tips would be great!?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info