Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

hey guys,

im playing this amazing build this season! but a queastion.. im lvl 89 and still have a pretty bad chest. im on 3 exalted and 230C atm. should i just get inpulsa on the market over everything els ? cause a lot of things needed like watcher's eye for example also costs a lot.

thank youuu
Thank you very much for this guide, Enki, it's amazing. I'm one of the Diablo refugees and started playing a few weeks before Delve ended and your guide made getting into PoE a lot easier.

So far I've been able to do Red Elder and Shaper and Mastermind, and I did my first try on Uber Elder today.
Damage wise I feel like I'm in a good spot but especially with Shaper Guardians/Shaper/Uber Elder I feel a little squishy.

I know I still need to get decent lab enchants on gloves and boots and get a Wise Oak. Mark of the Shaper (because Elder Essence Worm) and +1 Inpulsa seem out of reach though, because they're insanely expensive.

Is there anything else I'm missing that might help me with those fights (except to git gud of course?)
what is the best choice to replace Clarity and Mana leech once I have Watcher Eye and Clear mind jewels?
Question...When we start getting our gems to level 20, and trade them up for a quality gem...how much dps loss/ how long to level does it take? I imagine I would only be able to do lower tier maps for awhile?

I was lazy in past leagues and just bought them, lol because I was afraid of how long it would take to re-level them. Which is what I am worried about now and the reason I am asking.

Is this a good jewel? Cost me around 200alts and 4 regals to craft it, and it will enable me to finally use hypothermia

"
cetru wrote:
what is the best choice to replace Clarity and Mana leech once I have Watcher Eye and Clear mind jewels?

I replaced mana leech with culling strike, it's really good to finish bosses/syndicate easily. Not sure what to add in the clarity spot though
Last edited by GevinK on Jan 3, 2019, 7:33:10 PM
"
_Kotti wrote:
hey guys,

im playing this amazing build this season! but a queastion.. im lvl 89 and still have a pretty bad chest. im on 3 exalted and 230C atm. should i just get inpulsa on the market over everything els ? cause a lot of things needed like watcher's eye for example also costs a lot.

thank youuu

Hey, I'm not an expert like some others here but your gear looks a little like mine so here's my 2cents. What is your upgrade aimed at? Improving DPS or survivability?

Your chest looks fine, maybe you can find one with even more health. A 6L Inpulsa cost close to 8ex in Betrayal right now so it might take a while if that's your goal. In fact for a more immediate upgrade, maybe get 30% move speed boots and also shaped gloves with "socketed gems supported by blind". These are cheaper to get and improve mobility and survivability.

Otherwise, I think daggers are next for you. craft one according to https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1147951/page/862 where jlh165 nicely summarized what Enki, blg_RealiZe and others have mentioned about crafting. After that should be watcher's eye before inpulsa.

Hope that helps!
Hi guys,

I crafted both of my daggers except last suffix double damage vs trigger a socketed spell which I find pretty QoL with culling/onslaught. Double damage gives me 80k dps while trigger enchant makes the gameplay pretty chill what are your thoughts?

btw I link arcane surge with enfeeble.
How exactly do i link my gear here?

And in terms of gloves with supported by blind, what do you link in the gloves?

And lastly, lets say ive spent a good bit so far and in the meantime while saving up for 2 shaped ilvl85 daggers, what can i get to upgrade my dps that wont break the bank?

For reference, i am running t11/t12s, have inpulsa and essence worm. Bone helmet and 2 daggers are my next upgrades i feel like. But will take me a good bit to get another few ex.
Last edited by rvaHammer on Jan 3, 2019, 9:31:39 PM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
About helmet crafting - fossils are the same. -9% to nearby enemy's resistances is pretty much the same DPS(even slightly higher) as t1 lightning damage to spells. And "nearby" on a helmet is actually pretty far - about the range of arc. You can try to have both, but it's hard to hit a good HP roll + both damage mods + some res.
You can just multicraft a decent helmet the same way you did with your daggers

Roll t1 lightning damage to spells or -9% lightning res with alterations and then multicraft everything else (HP roll on this one is two mods combined)

Awesome idea about the helmet, thank you! My question is: does the base type matter other than ilvl 84 and Shaped? I see you using a Solaris Circlet, wondering if there's any reason for this in particular. I was thinking an armor or combo armor/ES base would be better for my 3R1B Cold Snap setup.

Cheers!
"
MochaDragon wrote:
Spoiler
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
About helmet crafting - fossils are the same. -9% to nearby enemy's resistances is pretty much the same DPS(even slightly higher) as t1 lightning damage to spells. And "nearby" on a helmet is actually pretty far - about the range of arc. You can try to have both, but it's hard to hit a good HP roll + both damage mods + some res.
You can just multicraft a decent helmet the same way you did with your daggers

Roll t1 lightning damage to spells or -9% lightning res with alterations and then multicraft everything else (HP roll on this one is two mods combined)

Awesome idea about the helmet, thank you! My question is: does the base type matter other than ilvl 84 and Shaped? I see you using a Solaris Circlet, wondering if there's any reason for this in particular. I was thinking an armor or combo armor/ES base would be better for my 3R1B Cold Snap setup.

Cheers!

base doesn't matter, we don't care about armor or ES in this build anyway
btw, -9% lightning res mod is only fossil crafted, so you can only roll t1 flat lightning damage with alterations (which is still a pretty good DPS boost)

p.s. lab enchant is very important. Or, at least, use a shaped bone helmet for crafting with 40% damage implicit
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 3, 2019, 10:53:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info