Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey!Guys

Could someone tell me what I should upgrades? tyyy

and why i dont shape any t7 map?

I Love this build :D
"

I almost don't want to divine it again...especially since the 2 I spent didn't change the %# elemental damage as extra chaos damage mod.

The one dagger raised my shaper dps by about 21.5%. Well worth the expense, lol.

Edit:

"
kvvz wrote:
Hello all,

I’m looking to finish crafting my daggers, however I am in Standard so am not exactly sure what modifiers to look out for. I already have my 2 daggers with T1 ele to chaos damage. What is the recommended other modifiers? I’m assuming lightning/ spell damage, flat lightning and cast speed but wasn’t sure about the last. Maybe attack speed? The additional 16% lightning doesn’t seem that great. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Copy the dagger I just crafted. Note that my double damage craft is only T2. If I could have afforded it, I'd recommend going with the better T1 craft. There's a lot of damage I'm missing in that 2%.

The problem is I’m in standard so I don’t have access to the double damage craft sadly.
"
kvvz wrote:
The problem is I’m in standard so I don’t have access to the double damage craft sadly.
Then ideally you would want to keep alt spamming till you get t1 ele to chaos as well as t1 lightning pen before mutli-crafting it.
Anyone has a cheap dagger somewhere? lul
Last edited by Photekz on Jan 3, 2019, 5:16:18 PM

This is my setup. What are the first things I should improve? I don't have tons of currency, 200 chaos atm, but waiting for an item to sell and hopefully get like 3 ex.

Any advice, please? Thanks.
"
KingCompton wrote:

This is my setup. What are the first things I should improve? I don't have tons of currency, 200 chaos atm, but waiting for an item to sell and hopefully get like 3 ex.

Essence worm + wrath

Bone Helmet

Get a good Stygian Wise

You should invest your 3ex into a watcher‘s eye. It‘s a real game changer
"
Chrisss0r wrote:
"
KingCompton wrote:

Essence worm + wrath

Bone Helmet

Get a good Stygian Wise

You should invest your 3ex into a watcher‘s eye. It‘s a real game changer

thank you :-)
"
KingCompton wrote:

Unless i'm blind you have no cold damage to spells, so hypothermia isnt working at all.

Huge increase for you would be a lvl21 Arc, So Vaal that arc you got now and hope. If not just buy a lvl21.

Also refund those 2 crit nodes beside lord of the dead they arent needed. And i'd say refund some of those life nodes to get your ass up to Purity of Flesh.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Jan 3, 2019, 6:08:07 PM
"
Photekz wrote:
Anyone has a cheap dagger somewhere? lul

Just check on poe.trade; you're bound to find one. Do a "count" search parameter where you can take some but not all the good mods. Your budget really will decide how much you're willing to spend. However, if you have 3-4 ex, I'd just craft one to begin with. Drop cast speed and double damage down to tier 2, and you'll save 2 ex on the crafting. You don't even need to have the crafts yourself; just go into the shop forums and find a crafting service.
What are some useful Souls to upgrade, other than Solaris, Gruthkul and Shakari?

I have some Divine vessels occupying space on the stash and I would prefer to use them rather than selling them, so, if there is some soul useful to do Boss, or something like that, I would updgrade them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info