Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Should I divine this now or after crafting it?
@Viperr02

You have no quality on any of your Arc supports. This is a big DPS loss. Sell each gem to a vendor with a Gemcutters Prism for a level 1 20% quality gem and relevel them.

Get rid of Minion and Totem elemental support gem in dagger, make it a 3 link and put both golems and flame dash in it.

Your Arcane Surge should be level 6. Buy a new one and stop lvling it at 6.

Put Advanced traps, lightning spire traps, aded lightning damage and and trap and mine damage in your helmet. Level the gems for great single target damage. Quality the gems when they hit 20.
"

Should I divine this now or after crafting it?

after
You want high rolls on double damage, cast speed and extra chaos and not only extra chaos

"
Etralis wrote:
What would you guys suggets is the best replacement for the mana leech on the brand setup? (dont need it anymore due to watchers eye with leech).
Id like something that possibly supports me vs single targets.
Is blind the best choice here?

culling strike, very good vs bosses
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 3, 2019, 1:34:46 PM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Jessii_XD wrote:

Ignore the spell damage on this, I crafted it because even as it is, it was better than what I was using.

Is this dagger good to go for multi-modding even though the penetration is tier 3?

And another question; I only have rank 1 increased spell damage/gain non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage, should I replace it with something else or look for someone who does?

t3 penetration is not super great, but you can craft this dagger anyway, you can do all the content with it.
And yes, probably look for a crafter if you don't have the highest tier mods

Cool, thank you for the help big_RealiZe

sorry for late reply.
"
S1lbernitrat wrote:
I'm desperatly looking for help right now.
I followed the guide step by step, farmed my ass off for decent gear to do shaper. Now I am watching enki's video on killing 4 guardians where he pretty much melts them, while it took me several attempts to beat them due to the fact that I don't do enough damage on single targets. I am currently sitting on 33k arc tooltip dps (I know tt dps isn't acurate, only mentioning it as reference)

If anybody of the more veteran players could take a look at my gear/gem set up and give me some advice what the hell Iam doing wrong

Use orbs of blessing on your helmet to make sure you have 40% minion damage.

Also your gloves don‘t really do much for the build, switch them out for gloves with cast speed/minion damage/lightning damage.

I have around 56k tooltip FPS with cheaper gear
Last edited by Chrisss0r on Jan 3, 2019, 1:47:33 PM
Hey guys i see that many people already asked alot but i'm a noob and dont know what applys to my own problems.

If anybody could take a few minutes to help me that would be nice.

I have the problem that i die really quick and dont know what to chance on my equipment.
Also my damage is really low. i know i need an inpulsa chest but i cant effort it for now and i dont have luck with my orb of chances, but apart from my chest what do i really need to change on my eqiupment.

"
Blutonyx wrote:
Hey guys i see that many people already asked alot but i'm a noob and dont know what applys to my own problems.

If anybody could take a few minutes to help me that would be nice.

I have the problem that i die really quick and dont know what to chance on my equipment.
Also my damage is really low. i know i need an inpulsa chest but i cant effort it for now and i dont have luck with my orb of chances, but apart from my chest what do i really need to change on my eqiupment.

Essence worm + Wrath

Bone Helmet

Clarity is leveled way too high. this is killing you as damage leaves you with no mana left

Your jewelery lacks life, a lot
Last edited by Chrisss0r on Jan 3, 2019, 1:51:16 PM
hey guys,

i was curious if anyone could help me with some upgrades. i know i could switch around some gems to get lightning spire on the helm but i need a leech watchers first i think. i could switch to daggers but i need some better ones first .

either way lemme know what you guys think and where i can improve ! pls and thanks

Hello all,

I’m looking to finish crafting my daggers, however I am in Standard so am not exactly sure what modifiers to look out for. I already have my 2 daggers with T1 ele to chaos damage. What is the recommended other modifiers? I’m assuming lightning/ spell damage, flat lightning and cast speed but wasn’t sure about the last. Maybe attack speed? The additional 16% lightning doesn’t seem that great. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

I almost don't want to divine it again...especially since the 2 I spent didn't change the %# elemental damage as extra chaos damage mod.

The one dagger raised my shaper dps by about 21.5%. Well worth the expense, lol.

Edit:

"
kvvz wrote:
Hello all,

I’m looking to finish crafting my daggers, however I am in Standard so am not exactly sure what modifiers to look out for. I already have my 2 daggers with T1 ele to chaos damage. What is the recommended other modifiers? I’m assuming lightning/ spell damage, flat lightning and cast speed but wasn’t sure about the last. Maybe attack speed? The additional 16% lightning doesn’t seem that great. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Copy the dagger I just crafted. Note that my double damage craft is only T2. If I could have afforded it, I'd recommend going with the better T1 craft. There's a lot of damage I'm missing in that 2%.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 3, 2019, 2:45:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info