Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
S1lbernitrat wrote:
I'm desperatly looking for help right now.
I followed the guide step by step, farmed my ass off for decent gear to do shaper. Now I am watching enki's video on killing 4 guardians where he pretty much melts them, while it took me several attempts to beat them due to the fact that I don't do enough damage on single targets. I am currently sitting on 33k arc tooltip dps (I know tt dps isn't acurate, only mentioning it as reference)

If anybody of the more veteran players could take a look at my gear/gem set up and give me some advice what the hell Iam doing wrong you would seriously make my day.

Your characters are private, not possible to see
Hey guys, struggling a bit on Guardians atm, i'm level 90 with pretty solid gear all around, even balanced for triple wise oak, yet I still seem to die really easily to guardians, and I don't think it's to do with my playstyle. Any gear improvements/advice would be appreciated.

My gear:
Spoiler
ups sry. it's set to puplic now
"
Viperr02 wrote:
Hey guys, struggling a bit on Guardians atm, i'm level 90 with pretty solid gear all around, even balanced for triple wise oak, yet I still seem to die really easily to guardians, and I don't think it's to do with my playstyle. Any gear improvements/advice would be appreciated.

with this gear it's absolutely something wrong in playstyle and/or movement
"
S1lbernitrat wrote:
I followed the guide step by step, farmed my ass off for decent gear to do shaper. Now I am watching enki's video on killing 4 guardians where he pretty much melts them, while it took me several attempts to beat them due to the fact that I don't do enough damage on single targets. I am currently sitting on 33k arc tooltip dps (I know tt dps isn't acurate, only mentioning it as reference)

If anybody of the more veteran players could take a look at my gear/gem set up and give me some advice what the hell Iam doing wrong you would seriously make my day.

Respec the two "Spell Critical Strike Chance" nodes next to "Arcanist's Domination", and get two "Attack and Cast Speed"

I see that you have Watchers Eye, so consider getting Clear Mind (you would have to stop using Clarity)

Use level 21 Arc

I'm not an expert, so there are probably more things you can do to increase dps
"
S1lbernitrat wrote:

You have mana leech watcher's, turn off clarity - it reserves too much mana and 1300 unreserved mana is not enough for 4900 HP (even 1700 is low, you should get more mana talents - Deep Thoughts probably instead of crit talents (near Lord of the dead).
lvl 21 arc and clear mind is a good tips
Your lightning res is not the highest - wise oak's penetration doesn't work

And probably just craft a good daggers, you can't get THAT much damage anywhere else. Just look at the numbers - it's in your build
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 3, 2019, 1:00:57 PM
Hi Guys,

Struggling now with bosses, using 4-5 portals on guardians which is grim.

Realise, I have tried switching out clarity for lightning spire like yourself however POB is saying average hit of 42k as opposed to my Arc at 90k.

Could someone have a look and let me know if I have missed something obvious or what I should do next so I can continue pushing for lvl100 ?

I really want to try shaper and elder this league but using 4-5 portals against guardians and randomly getting one shot does not bode well.

Please please please have a look and make sure I havent messed up!
"
Viperr02 wrote:

My gear:
Spoiler

Are your resistance all maxed out at 75%? Based on your gear I suspect so.
What would you guys suggets is the best replacement for the mana leech on the brand setup? (dont need it anymore due to watchers eye with leech).
Id like something that possibly supports me vs single targets.
Is blind the best choice here?
"
Brindle4 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Struggling now with bosses, using 4-5 portals on guardians which is grim.

Realise, I have tried switching out clarity for lightning spire like yourself however POB is saying average hit of 42k as opposed to my Arc at 90k.

Could someone have a look and let me know if I have missed something obvious or what I should do next so I can continue pushing for lvl100 ?

I really want to try shaper and elder this league but using 4-5 portals against guardians and randomly getting one shot does not bode well.

Please please please have a look and make sure I havent messed up!

culling strike instead of blind in storm brand setup (and maybe increased duration to increased critical strikes to proc elemental overload faster)
buy lvl 21 arc
level up your supports in lightning spire trap setup
get wise oak flask
Craft at least one good dagger instead of skull bane. Armageddon spiker could be replaced too, but it's not the worst :)
Farm a different enchant for your boots (adds 1-160 lightning damage if you havn't killed recently or damage penetrates 10% elemental resistances if you havn't killed recently). It's pretty easy to do, there is only 15 possible enchants in uber lab. Buy twince enchanted prophecy and run the lab
Buy clear mind jewel

Do all above and your DPS jumps from 286k shaper DPS to 455k (with only one dagger changed). It's like from 3-4 ex to 10-12 ex investment (depends on the crafted daggers mods)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info