Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

It is my second league. I did play bestiary before. I enjoy this build but i find it difiicult to stay alive at the red tier maps with a lot of mods or against strong sindicat stuff. Can someone check my build and give me any advises on how to upgrade the gear and stuff ?
So I posted at the end of page 853 asking for help with my build.

Pointing me in a direction I can take and focus on first in upgrading gear wise.

10 pages later and no one has offered any suggestions or even PM'd me.

Feeling dejected.

"
Bistimi wrote:
Could anyone check my profile out too?
I feel like having a hard time surviving t14+ maps and i keeps getting one shotted. And i really cant see what i need to optimize..

Syndicates are absolutely impossible for me after t14

Your profile is locked, but make sure you are grabbing life+chaos resist (purity of flesh ring) and have a 4+ (glove support) spire trap ring so you can drop and run against syndicate.
"
ShawnDream wrote:
"
Bistimi wrote:
Could anyone check my profile out too?
I feel like having a hard time surviving t14+ maps and i keeps getting one shotted. And i really cant see what i need to optimize..

Syndicates are absolutely impossible for me after t14

Your profile is locked, but make sure you are grabbing life+chaos resist (purity of flesh ring) and have a 4+ (glove support) spire trap ring so you can drop and run against syndicate.

It shouldnt be locked anymore now.
And btw i can't see how that little chaos resistance should help? :O
Last edited by Bistimi on Jan 3, 2019, 9:47:29 AM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
shiroeneko wrote:
Hey blg_RealiZe,

I have two daggers now ready for multi-crafting
Spoiler

I have never done craft multiple mods before so I wonder about whether the order of the crafting matters and whether you can reroll the numbers (without erasing the 2ex multi-crafting mod) if they aren't great? My guess is it's not possible to reroll the numeric values specifically for a mod?

Secondly, is there a major difference in DPS between 15-18% cast speed (1ex) to 12-14% cast speed (2c). I think the difference is bigger for double damage - 7% (1ex) and 4-5% (2c). Man I have problems unlocking the 1ex recipe for these.

Thanks in advance.

order of crafting doesn't matter, you can divine it later if you don't like the rolls. I think there was a bug early in this league where you could change the rolls without erasing multimod, but I personally never used it.

"major difference" between top crafted mods and their budget versions? The difference is not that huge, but it's noticeable. And if you craft your end game dagger that you would never upgrade - it might aswell be perfect, right? :) It's like 3% less DPS for each dagger (with 14% cast speed instead of 18 and 5% double damage instead of 7%).

If you don't have these mods - you can try to find someone who has them. Even I can do that if you message me in game

Thanks blg_RealiZe! I'll look you up in game once I gather enough currency. First up, I'll send you an invite. This will probably be my first set of daggers, I'm thinking of getting a Sai set for 12% block chance eventually.

Although happy to say that I down Red Elder using scepters in my current gear!
"
GodlyMeow wrote:
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
shiroeneko wrote:
Hey blg_RealiZe,

I have two daggers now ready for multi-crafting
Spoiler

I have never done craft multiple mods before so I wonder about whether the order of the crafting matters and whether you can reroll the numbers (without erasing the 2ex multi-crafting mod) if they aren't great? My guess is it's not possible to reroll the numeric values specifically for a mod?

Secondly, is there a major difference in DPS between 15-18% cast speed (1ex) to 12-14% cast speed (2c). I think the difference is bigger for double damage - 7% (1ex) and 4-5% (2c). Man I have problems unlocking the 1ex recipe for these.

Thanks in advance.

order of crafting doesn't matter, you can divine it later if you don't like the rolls. I think there was a bug early in this league where you could change the rolls without erasing multimod, but I personally never used it.

"major difference" between top crafted mods and their budget versions? The difference is not that huge, but it's noticeable. And if you craft your end game dagger that you would never upgrade - it might aswell be perfect, right? :) It's like 3% less DPS for each dagger (with 14% cast speed instead of 18 and 5% double damage instead of 7%).

If you don't have these mods - you can try to find someone who has them. Even I can do that if you message me in game

Thanks blg_RealiZe! I'll look you up in game once I gather enough currency. First up, I'll send you an invite. This will probably be my first set of daggers, I'm thinking of getting a Sai set for 12% block chance eventually.

Although happy to say that I down Red Elder using scepters in my current gear!

Oops sorry, that was my defunct account.
Anyone feel like taking a look at me and recommending where to go next?

I have an Inpulsa's...just working on 6Ling it. ~1000 fusings so far and no luck. Since I'm running pretty low on currency now, I'm thinking about just 5Ling with the prophecy for time being and once I build back up a few exalts, go back to trying to 6L.

Don't have a Watcher's eye yet. Should I get that before I go back to trying to 6L my Inpulsa?

I definitely want to kill Shaper this league, and complete the full Atlas, so any recommendations keeping those goals in mind would be appreciated.
"
xPeleusx wrote:

Pointing me in a direction I can take and focus on first in upgrading gear wise.

Feeling dejected.

Enki has a wonderful walkthrough for acts 1 through 10 in his guide in the original post. Complete story mode and follow the endgame instructions Enki has provided, don't worry about buying upgrades before that.

If you're struggling with maps after level 75ish, post again detailing what gives you trouble and we can try to help.
"
sny83 wrote:
"
xPeleusx wrote:

Feeling dejected.

Enki has a wonderful walkthrough for acts 1 through 10 in his guide in the original post. Complete story mode and follow the endgame instructions Enki has provided, don't worry about buying upgrades before that.

If you're struggling with maps after level 75ish, post again detailing what gives you trouble and we can try to help.

I am lvl 85 now.

I am running t4 maps with crap gear.

I know Enki has written a good guide.
I have followed it to a T.

I am delving down to level 81, I have completed Alva's quest 3 times. I have beaten Atziri once still have yet to see another top right corner piece drop.

But my gear is shit and I play on SSF.

I need advise as to what to focus on next in terms of upgrading.

I have 2 tone boots and some daggers and silk fingerless gloves ready to be rerolled with chaos, I just need to farm chaos.

I have 2 quad stashes of full gear ready to turn in for chaos once I get enough rings and amulets to do it.

I finally wanna switch from scepters to daggers:

Old setup:

Item Level: 84
--------
40% increased Elemental Damage
--------
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Faster Attacks
53% increased Spell Damage
28% increased Lightning Damage
21% increased Attack Speed
21% increased Cast Speed
Gain 8% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage
--------
Shaper Item

--------
Item Level: 84
--------
40% increased Elemental Damage
--------
52% increased Spell Damage
+55 to Intelligence
20% increased Lightning Damage
Adds 8 to 126 Lightning Damage to Spells
10% increased Cast Speed
10% chance to gain Arcane Surge when you Kill an Enemy
--------
Shaper Item

so I crafted these 2 (rare) daggers:

Dagger
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 26-104 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.50%
Attacks per Second: 1.20
--------
Item Level: 86
--------
40% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
--------
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Increased Critical Strikes
82% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells (T1)
Gain 19% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage

--------
Dagger
Rarity: Rare
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 26-104 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.50%
Attacks per Second: 1.20
--------
Item Level: 86
--------
40% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
--------
Gain 18% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
--------
Shaper Item

So now I just need someone to multi mod those (cost 2ex ea?) correct?

Felt way to easy and only costed me like 400 alch?! Was I just lucky or am I missing something?! It seems those bases cost like 6 ex ea on poe.trade?

Thanks for help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info