Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
cetru wrote:
hey guys, could you give me some suggestions regarding what I should upgrade next?

I was thinking Watcher Eye or Inpulsa but they are pretty pricey, is there anything else I should upgrade first?

any suggestion guys?
Besides daggers being trash and still no inpulsa, what do you guys think I should upgrade that makes a really big difference? Everything I find that I think is an upgrade is already too expensive.
"
sny83 wrote:

Your flask setup is all over the place, you're lacking serious offensive/defensive potential because of that. Drop Stibnite flask and get an Atziri's Promise. Reroll your life flask to Catalysed prefix and add "of Staunching" via Einhar's Menagerie. Upgrade your Mana flask to Eternal and add "of Heat" via beastcrafting as with the life flask. Surgeon's is a bad prefix on Basalt flask for us, we don't crit often enough. Get either perfect Ample (20 increased charges) or Chemist's with a 23% or better roll. Alchemist's is also a bad prefix for Sulphur flask, we want the consecrated ground and the damage buff to last longer, not shorter. Reroll it using the recommendations for Basalt. Finally put 20% quality on all of them (you can do this cheaper if you use Baubles on them after scouring but before rerolling).

You are missing 4 passive points for lvl88, type /passives in the in-game chat to find out where to get them. Spend the points you gain this way to get the Alchemist cluster above Witch start and the jewel socket to the right of Shaper. You only need one jewel with Cold damage to spells, replace the one in your Stygian Vise for one with life/lightning damage to spells/cast speed and get another for the empty jewel socket.

I sincerely hope you just forgot the lvl20 Wrath in your main hand, because if you're using it from there, that's the answer to most of your survival issues. Either get an Essence Worm ring and socket it into that or disable/remove it until you can afford one. You need ~40% of your life as unreserved mana to survive big hits and still be able to escape.

You have neither Mana Leech nor Arcane Surge linked to Storm Brand, I have no idea how you can even maintain casting Arc continuously without mana potions. Either replace your current gems supporting Storm Brand or move the setup to a 4-link item and add Mana Leech/AS and Increased Duration support as the fourth support. You can use Onslaught/Culling Strike once you've bought your Watcher's Eye.

Hrimsorrow does next to nothing for you, since you already have cold damage from abyss jewel. Replace it with gloves that give you more life/mana/resistances (you can add damage from this slot later) and replace your amulet with less/no defensive stats (except life and maybe mana) and more offensive ones.

You can vendor lvl20 gems together with a Gemcutter's prism to give you a 20% quality version that you can level up quickly again. Do this for all your Arc support gems, both golems, Decoy Totem, both Increased Duration supports, Storm Brand, Increased Attacks, Fortify and Flame Dash.

All this can be done in well under 50 chaos and should improve your survivability considerably.

Thank you so much, I made some of the changes and things are night and day different.
"
Photekz wrote:
Besides daggers being trash and still no inpulsa, what do you guys think I should upgrade that makes a really big difference? Everything I find that I think is an upgrade is already too expensive.

Your gear is pretty mediocre yeah, pretty much every slot could use an upgrade.
However, you should also be able to just find better stuff by just farming maps and delves and build up some currency. Look out for boots, jewelry and gloves, you should definitely be able to find something. Also look out for items to sell, just the right drop (for me it was a random the Doctor card and a 2ex spirit shield) can just net you a complete upgrade...
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"

(8) Craft double damage, lightning dmg to spells, cast speed, non-chaos dmg to chaos dmg (Someone please correct me if I’m wrong)
The guide recommends getting maxed t1 lightning penetration also instead of double damage. While this is BiS, it’s only about 1% less dps than 7% chance to deal double damage (thanks to blG_RealiZe for testing).

hybrid 50% spell damage + 6% chaos damage instead
7% double damage is 1% less DPS if you don't have a lot penetration from other sources and 1% MORE DPS once you get more penetration on your other gear

Do you remember where you got the hybrid craft? Is there anything specific about it? Ive been running a lot of blood aqueducts to farm syndicate but also did them a lot on red tier maps and i still dont have even the first tank of that but got almost all the other mods i think. Does this one drop from mastermind only maybe?
"
warrri wrote:

Do you remember where you got the hybrid craft? Is there anything specific about it? Ive been running a lot of blood aqueducts to farm syndicate but also did them a lot on red tier maps and i still dont have even the first tank of that but got almost all the other mods i think. Does this one drop from mastermind only maybe?

I just unveiled it in high tier maps
I farmed a lot of aqueducts recently for research stashes challenge (I hate it) and I never got this mod there, it's probably high tier maps related
Could anyone check my profile out too?
I feel like having a hard time surviving t14+ maps and i keeps getting one shotted. And i really cant see what i need to optimize..

Syndicates are absolutely impossible for me after t14
Last edited by Bistimi on Jan 3, 2019, 8:47:20 AM
"
cetru wrote:
"
cetru wrote:
hey guys, could you give me some suggestions regarding what I should upgrade next?

I was thinking Watcher Eye or Inpulsa but they are pretty pricey, is there anything else I should upgrade first?

any suggestion guys?

Your flask setup is mostly fine, I suggest switching the "Panicked" prefix on your Eternal life flask to "Catalysed", the former just doesn't give us enough health back for a ~5k health pool. Once you get your Watcher's Eye, replace the mana flask with a Wise Oak.

None of the jewels in your passive tree give you life, a Hypnotic Eye Jewel with offensive stats and a >30 life prefix increases your health pool by over 100 and are cheaper to craft than normal jewels with the "Vivid" prefix.

Craft a suffix to your rare ring, preferably cold res of some sort to compensate for the loss when you upgrade to Inpulsa.

Keep an eye out for armour with similar stats to your current ones but higher tier life rolls. There's room to improve life in helm, boots, belt and gloves as well.

Apart from these, saving up for a Watcher's Eye is the next big upgrade you should go for, it will allow you to drop Mana flask, Mana Leech and Clarity and give you room to experiment with utility gem links, not to mention boost your survivability in clutch situations.
for the 4 link storm brand, can i replace increased duration with onslaught support? does it worsen dps?

i seem faster with onslaught.
"
trueblue82 wrote:
for the 4 link storm brand, can i replace increased duration with onslaught support? does it worsen dps?

i seem faster with onslaught.

onslaught is pretty good, I used it before I switched to increased critical strikes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info