Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi guys,

Did anyone tested with % increased damage while leeching ench on gloves with watcher's eye? is it a constant proc?
Hey blg_RealiZe,

I have two daggers now ready for multi-crafting

I have never done craft multiple mods before so I wonder about whether the order of the crafting matters and whether you can reroll the numbers (without erasing the 2ex multi-crafting mod) if they aren't great? My guess is it's not possible to reroll the numeric values specifically for a mod?

Secondly, is there a major difference in DPS between 15-18% cast speed (1ex) to 12-14% cast speed (2c). I think the difference is bigger for double damage - 7% (1ex) and 4-5% (2c). Man I have problems unlocking the 1ex recipe for these.

Thanks in advance.
"
shiroeneko wrote:
Hey blg_RealiZe,

I have two daggers now ready for multi-crafting
Spoiler

I have never done craft multiple mods before so I wonder about whether the order of the crafting matters and whether you can reroll the numbers (without erasing the 2ex multi-crafting mod) if they aren't great? My guess is it's not possible to reroll the numeric values specifically for a mod?

Secondly, is there a major difference in DPS between 15-18% cast speed (1ex) to 12-14% cast speed (2c). I think the difference is bigger for double damage - 7% (1ex) and 4-5% (2c). Man I have problems unlocking the 1ex recipe for these.

Thanks in advance.

order of crafting doesn't matter, you can divine it later if you don't like the rolls. I think there was a bug early in this league where you could change the rolls without erasing multimod, but I personally never used it.

"major difference" between top crafted mods and their budget versions? The difference is not that huge, but it's noticeable. And if you craft your end game dagger that you would never upgrade - it might aswell be perfect, right? :) It's like 3% less DPS for each dagger (with 14% cast speed instead of 18 and 5% double damage instead of 7%).

If you don't have these mods - you can try to find someone who has them. Even I can do that if you message me in game
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 2, 2019, 11:13:34 PM
Could anyone take a loot at my gear and share some advice on what to aim for next? Not sure if I should go for inpulsa straight away or just 6 link a queen's hunger -> watcher's eye. I plan on switching to wise oak once I get my leech jewel and I drop my mana flask
"
Edurus wrote:
Hi guys,

Did anyone tested with % increased damage while leeching ench on gloves with watcher's eye? is it a constant proc?

I asked the same but nobody answered.
"
INightmareZI wrote:
hello guys, why storm brand is better than orb of storms?

Pros: Storm Brand allows for 3 brands placed which attach to targets and damage up to 2 additional targets. It also has a slightly higher base dps and activates 2x as fast with a 10% higher crit chance, making it more effective for Elemental Overload procs. Cons: Longer initial cast time, half the duration, less mana to cast (for l8nkinhpg with Arcane Surge). Biggest con being OoS will fire additional bolts each time you cas if you are stacked on top of itt, making its potential damage far superior to SB.

"
ShawnDream wrote:
If Arc wasn't so amazingly fast and convenient for sweeping away trash mobs I'd go all in on spire.

You are always free to try an Arc Trap build. They utilize a 6L Lightning Spire and 4L Arc trap. Completely different play style though.

"
Kedvin wrote:
1.Gems are 19 cause i tried to corrupt them to get lvl 21 or more but you should have known that right?

2.Skill tree isn't "wrong" i've been running the shit golem/totem setup they get melted by syndicate and bosses and are too slow to cast getting you face fucked by said syndicate and bosses so i read lighting spire was decent so im trying that out and its actually pretty good compared to spamming said shit golems and decoy totem that get wrecked and give you carpal tunnel from rezzing them every 2 seconds.

3. Getting nice daggers/sceptres with good rolls is almost impossible or downright expensive along with jewels that have life and and cast/attack speed
also i use my quicksilver when im doing lower level maps that i actually can handle lol and the fuckin guide says to use life flask? so idk what your on about.

1) Fair enough, corrupt them at your own risk. The only gem truly worth having at 21 is Arc.
2) Don’t blame a build that spends and entire Ascendency buffing golems and the buffs they provide, and then drop them from your build...lightnin* Spire is good, but you don’t replace golems for anything.
3) Craft your own daggers and you will find a world of difference.

"
karlomka wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply! A Poet's Pen just dropped so I guess my luck went there lol. I guess I'll buy a Inpulsa and try to link it as soon as I got the currency for it though. Do you think it's worth it to use a 5link Inpulsas if I run out of fusings in the process?

Sell the Poet’s Pen (don’t accidentally vendor iit like I did last league as a low level unique!). 5L Inpulsa’s is plenty fine. Make sure to drop Added Lightning Damage and keep Hypothermia. The build sets ALD as the 5th link due to it not requiring a source of cold damage, but if you have an Inpulsa’s then there is no excuse to not also have cold damage.

"
Edurus wrote:
"
zhaobinis1 wrote:

Leeching stops the moment you reach max fill. I can’t say for certain, but I believe you would fill the mana pool from the cost of 1 Arc cast before casting again. Minion damage craft is much more reliable but potentially less damage. Spell Echo makes us “cast” every other cast, and I have no idea if the echo’d spell would reroll the while leeching mod.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 3, 2019, 12:39:17 AM
"
zhaobinis1 wrote:
"
Edurus wrote:
Hi guys,

and how do you "test" it?
How does everyone have an inpulsas. Been playing a lot and don't have anywhere near the currency to buy one. Is there some other way of obtaining it that i'm not aware of?
Last edited by glaxxon on Jan 3, 2019, 12:38:30 AM
"
glaxxon wrote:
How does everyone have an inpulsas. Been playing a lot and don't have anywhere near the currency to buy one. Is there some other way of obtaining it that i'm not aware of?

there is plenty of guides how to farm currency in poe
but the general idea is "invest more - gain more". You don't just alch your t15 map and hope for a great returns
"
white0ut wrote:
"
KingCompton wrote:
What literally are the best weapons for this build? Is it the limb and Doryani's together?

Something like this:

Look through past posts and you will see tons of chatter about it. Or in the gear section of the guide their is a note about crafting them.

man you did a HUGE mistake, just craft add lightnign damage TO SPELL lol, your mod only add for physic atk?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info