Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

First of all, thank you very much for making this guide, it's been incredible helpful!

Can anyone give me a few pointers to what I can do to raise my survivability? I feel like I have been stuck at level 92 for quite some time now. I feel I can do maps up to level 12 fairly safe, but at later maps I die a little too often (granted some of them are just because I play bad). It's usually when big monsters hit me with big weapons I fold. Any advice is much appreaciated!

Very nice Guide. Thanks for that. I´m doing tier 15 maps without problems. Sometimes have to realize faster pys attack on my char. That is the only negativ point or better to say its a little bit trickey.

Greeting and THANKS!!!
Hey guys! First time posting here but I am loving the build so far! I had a few questions I was hoping you could all answer!

1. Why is everyone using daggers over scepters?

2. Is there a clearer written guide on how to make your own dagger?

3. Do you recommend using or not using any of the Vaal gems?
"

Can anyone give me a few pointers to what I can do to raise my survivability? I feel like I have been stuck at level 92 for quite some time now. I feel I can do maps up to level 12 fairly safe, but at later maps I die a little too often (granted some of them are just because I play bad). It's usually when big monsters hit me with big weapons I fold. Any advice is much appreaciated!

why do you have empower (especially lvl 3) instead of added lightning damage?
without +1lvl gems corrupted inpulsa's empower gives you twice less DPS than added lightning
get all flasks that are recommended in the guide (your lightning res should be the highest)
And your mana pool is very low, less than 1400 mana is just not enough for 4800 HP. Why are you not using Inspiration (after mind over matter). It's a huge surviveability loss. Mana is very important for this build too
Your jewels are pretty terrible. If you are desperate for dexterity and can't get it anywhere else - just swap two "4% attack and cast speed" talents for Precision talent. And buy Clear mind jewel (aim for 55%+ spell damage)
"
Kedvin wrote:
"
Lyxcrit wrote:
"
Kedvin wrote:
This build is trash =/. WAY too much effort and money just to get shit on by syndicate and bosses lol go jugg or arc totems or something that can actually do endgame this guide makes zero sense.

This is a very solid guide, you somehow failed to follow it. Your gem setup is bad, most of your gems are level 19 corrupts, your skill tree is wrong (missing the main point of the build, which is Spiritual Aid), 0 life on jewels, you're using wands and 2 life flasks and a Quicksilver...

Try to follow the guide and you will see for yourself that it's good, you're just bad.

1.Gems are 19 cause i tried to corrupt them to get lvl 21 or more but you should have known that right?

2.Skill tree isn't "wrong" i've been running the shit golem/totem setup they get melted by syndicate and bosses and are too slow to cast getting you face fucked by said syndicate and bosses so i read lighting spire was decent so im trying that out and its actually pretty good compared to spamming said shit golems and decoy totem that get wrecked and give you carpal tunnel from rezzing them every 2 seconds.

3. Getting nice daggers/sceptres with good rolls is almost impossible or downright expensive along with jewels that have life and and cast/attack speed
also i use my quicksilver when im doing lower level maps that i actually can handle lol and the fuckin guide says to use life flask? so idk what your on about.

Well lets start with your #2

You tree is wrong. You are past level 80. And the lvl80 tree has you getting Spiritual Aid before the Celestial Judgement and Punishment.

2 Doryani's Sceptres would be better than your 2 crap wands. They are about 20c each.

No where in the guide does it say to use 2 life flasks. 2 of your jewels have mine speed and damage. They could be replaced for likely 1-2c each with much better abyss jewels with damage and life on them.

You are also missing what 21% lightning damage by not using Essence Worm with Wrath in it.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Jan 2, 2019, 8:49:20 PM
Hey guys! Thanks a lot for for the guide and this whole community that happened around it.

As i am quite new to the game i do not know most of the mechanics. I formerly thought i have quite good gear but a guild mate told me i am far away from being end game viable. i know there is a possible improvement in every slot a little bit but nothing really obvious for me. I would really appreciate some hints from you guys.

br
le_me
Enki91, how do you sustain mana without Mana Leech Support?
Does having "gain" mods provide more dps than spell dmg? These are my daggers.

Hello, Enki!

First, thank you for this build, I love the arc spell since the first time I tried it, and as a new poe gamer, my first build around that spell was quite... hm... Raw? Your build really helped me to play with this spell at a full potential, and it's exquisite!

Anyway, I'm not posting in order to tell all about my life, but to ask if there is a cold damage cap to reach to make Hypotermia effective. I have a cold damage to spells jewel in order to provide that source of elemental damages, as you explained and adviced it, but I never chill anything, making hypotermia gem support quite useless.

I'd have another question after this one, two actually : Is Hypotermia that important? Is there, eventually, an alternative, maybe not with the same goal, but just to provide more damages?
I was thinking about replace Hypothermia by Emporwer Support, would it be a mistake? Ha... Sorry that makes three!

Thank you in advance for your answer and your time, and most of all, thanks a loooot for your build.

Have a beautifull day.

Elaneith ~
"
Soulhassorrow wrote:
Does having "gain" mods provide more dps than spell dmg? These are my daggers.

yes. One dagger like this gives as much DPS as both of yours (and I'm not exaggerating)

"adds 8 to 116 lightning damage" on pain song doesn't work for spells
16% increased lightning damage mod is 4 times worse than 7% chance to deal double damage

You have 3 wasted mods on woe scalpel - mana, mana regen and crit to spells

and t1 "gain 20% of elemental damage as extra chaos damage" is just superior to anything else

"
Elaneith wrote:

Anyway, I'm not posting in order to tell all about my life, but to ask if there is a cold damage cap to reach to make Hypotermia effective. I have a cold damage to spells jewel in order to provide that source of elemental damages, as you explained and adviced it, but I never chill anything, making hypotermia gem support quite useless.

there is no better damage options than hypothermia (40% MORE damage). And you do chill even with 1 cold damage as long as you have beacon of ruin ascendancy.
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 2, 2019, 10:40:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info