Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
goozaan wrote:
So I made my first attempt to go end-game content this league and was able to kill all guardians and could now try shaper.
However, I still die a lot to the syndicate in high tier maps and guardians gave me a hard time too, but also because I had no idea about their mechanics.

One thing I am curious though: How did you kill Lvl82+ mastermind? I was able to get to phase 3 but I just get randomly one-shot and didn't have enough portals to actually make it.

Mapping is perfectly fine and I kill all trash mobs before they actually hit me.

I don't have high-end daggers as I miss recipes like "multiple crafting mods" (where do I find that? Is it just luck?)
Also I used up all my currency now to get a Watcher's Eye.

Are the crafted daggers really such a step forward to the ones I have with high spell dmg, flat to spells, cast speed and at least 5% chaos damage?

Any more tips regarding my setup? I'm quite scared to try shaper after getting owned by the Mastermind

Happy new year!

Multi-craft comes from completing different prophecies I believe. Just find somebody to put in on for you is easiest.

I barely got Mastermind with one portal left. I just hid in one of the corners behind the pillar when shit got crazy. Although it was kind of a blur, so can't remember much, sorry.

Shaper was easier for me honestly. And with the trap setup people have been using, probably much easier.
So this is the first time Ive played a League or PoE to such a high level as in completing the story. I want some guidance on what to focus after act 10. I checked the how to find gear guide and that worked great I say.

So Should I just keep doing maps to level up? Also advice about my gear would be appreciated. I got 3.3k hp and all resistances except chaos at 70+. So is everything in order for now?
"
Kedvin wrote:
This build is trash =/. WAY too much effort and money just to get shit on by syndicate and bosses lol go jugg or arc totems or something that can actually do endgame this guide makes zero sense.

Now that you mention it i realize that the previous 856 pages of players confirming how good and fun this build is are completely wrong.

Oh wait...
"
Shawntastic wrote:
So this is the first time Ive played a League or PoE to such a high level as in completing the story. I want some guidance on what to focus after act 10. I checked the how to find gear guide and that worked great I say.

So Should I just keep doing maps to level up? Also advice about my gear would be appreciated. I got 3.3k hp and all resistances except chaos at 70+. So is everything in order for now?

Your characters aren't public so we can't give a suggestion. Your resistances should be capped at 75% and you should aim for 5k health ad 2k mana. Slowly improve your gear as you go, mainly work on your stats like resistance and health at the start. Your damage with "ok" daggers should be enough to get you to yellow maps minimum, maybe even reds.
"
Kedvin wrote:
This build is trash =/. WAY too much effort and money just to get shit on by syndicate and bosses lol go jugg or arc totems or something that can actually do endgame this guide makes zero sense.

This is a very solid guide, you somehow failed to follow it. Your gem setup is bad, most of your gems are level 19 corrupts, your skill tree is wrong (missing the main point of the build, which is Spiritual Aid), 0 life on jewels, you're using wands and 2 life flasks and a Quicksilver...

Try to follow the guide and you will see for yourself that it's good, you're just bad.

Last edited by Lyxcrit on Jan 2, 2019, 6:42:21 PM
"
goozaan wrote:
"
Shawntastic wrote:

Your characters aren't public so we can't give a suggestion. Your resistances should be capped at 75% and you should aim for 5k health ad 2k mana. Slowly improve your gear as you go, mainly work on your stats like resistance and health at the start. Your damage with "ok" daggers should be enough to get you to yellow maps minimum, maybe even reds.

I unchecked the hide character box so it should be visible now.

So is it mandatory to use daggers? they are quite expensive in poe.trade atm, so thats why Ive been using 2x scepters.
Scepters is fine, just save and craft some daggers as you get the stuff.
Daggers are just a better movement, but not a requirement
"
white0ut wrote:
"
goozaan wrote:
So I made my first attempt to go end-game content this league and was able to kill all guardians and could now try shaper.
However, I still die a lot to the syndicate in high tier maps and guardians gave me a hard time too, but also because I had no idea about their mechanics.

One thing I am curious though: How did you kill Lvl82+ mastermind? I was able to get to phase 3 but I just get randomly one-shot and didn't have enough portals to actually make it.

Mapping is perfectly fine and I kill all trash mobs before they actually hit me.

I don't have high-end daggers as I miss recipes like "multiple crafting mods" (where do I find that? Is it just luck?)
Also I used up all my currency now to get a Watcher's Eye.

Are the crafted daggers really such a step forward to the ones I have with high spell dmg, flat to spells, cast speed and at least 5% chaos damage?

Any more tips regarding my setup? I'm quite scared to try shaper after getting owned by the Mastermind

Happy new year!

Multi-craft comes from completing different prophecies I believe. Just find somebody to put in on for you is easiest.

I barely got Mastermind with one portal left. I just hid in one of the corners behind the pillar when shit got crazy. Although it was kind of a blur, so can't remember much, sorry.

Shaper was easier for me honestly. And with the trap setup people have been using, probably much easier.

Alright thanks for the heads up. I will also try the trap setup tomorrow as I can see that just being able to stay out of the danger zones helps a lot.
Even though I feel like boss damage (PoB sais 650k damage with chilled with my current setup) is pretty good. It's just my survivability that gives me a hard time.
I am at 4900 HP and 2100 Mana right now but it gets really expensive to go much higher than that without dropping too much damage.

Maybe another question: What is a good way to level past 92? I try to just run T15+ maps and Delves to at least get decent loot while leveling to build up some currency, but the risk of losing 10% EXP to a random Haku jumping out of a portal into my face is just something that happens and I barely gain XP in the end.

"
Kedvin wrote:

Yah i'd say you are just crap.

I've done all content, even Uber Elder. Lightning Spire trap melts bosses.

You took Lord of the Dead without even getting the 6 points to spiritual Aid. You also didnt get Purity of Flesh which has also been mentioned that you should get as well for the chaos resist to help with syndicate.

No life on jewels, ammy, Using 2 garbage wands.

You are Using Fortify + faster attacks + flash dash ? Did you even look at the skill ? Its a spell.

Pretty sure you need to go back and read the very first post. Although seems like reading is not your strongest asset.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Jan 2, 2019, 6:54:10 PM
Can someone please explain to me the 4 link spire that some people have mentioned please?

I'm a bit of a newbie and I'm dying more than I would like at Tier 10+ maps and especially with the Syndicate and hoping this would help me a bit.

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info