Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Bl4ckExe wrote:
I am struggling on tier 9-11 bosses and the Syndicate always one shots me on those maps so I've got no chance to defeat them in those tiers.

I see a lot of the smart kids saying that chaos resist is key to surviving Syndicate. The wheel of 4 passives around purity of flesh is an easy way to grab Life+chaos

Also for syndicate and bosses word is a Spire 4 link is amazing. (drop a CWDT group for it) - If the boss dies in seconds (and you don't have to stand still spamming arc but can focus on dodging... your survival should shoot way up.

Big_Realize swears by it, and I can't get enough down here in the noob leagues.

If Arc wasn't so amazingly fast and convenient for sweeping away trash mobs I'd go all in on spire.

As it stands, my gloves give me a ghetto 7 link spire so they are the coolest wrinkle I've found in the game so far... I throw a couple spire traps down on the boss or syndicate gate, jump around and come back in a 5 seconds to pick up my yellow (loot or !).
Last edited by ShawnDream on Jan 2, 2019, 3:40:36 PM
Hi all,
Anther pleb here asking for advice on further upgrades.

See items below. Budget is about 3ex atm.
Debating whether i should focus on:
1. crafting an end game dagger (maybe 5-6ex needed)
2. focus on upgrading my gloves, ring, amulet and jewels. A lot of the items i have looked at haven't provided much in terms of dps or survivability thus far for cost.
3. something else i have missed.

lvl 93, followed the tree except for taking the chaos and life% node over an additional jewel slot.

Currently struggling against t16 bosses only, not tried harder.

--

"
Caedes_ wrote:
Hello,

I'm kind of new to the game, following that guide and it's really well done, thank you Enki !

I managed to sell a good item recently and got 7+ ex in bank, and was wondering what I should focus on my gear to upgrade atm. I started the league recently, and haven't been to red maps yet, but planning to do it and bosses.

Character is Aeldiana.

Thanks in advance !

May anyone give me some help please ? :)
"
Caedes_ wrote:
"
Caedes_ wrote:
Hello,

I'm kind of new to the game, following that guide and it's really well done, thank you Enki !

I managed to sell a good item recently and got 7+ ex in bank, and was wondering what I should focus on my gear to upgrade atm. I started the league recently, and haven't been to red maps yet, but planning to do it and bosses.

Character is Aeldiana.

Thanks in advance !

Some easy and cheap advice for you:
- Ditch Clarity and put wrath in an essence worm
- Put Clear thoughts in a jewel socket
- You can afford a Watcher's eye with leech while wrathed - do it!
- Ditch your leech for culling on brand

(The above are all things that are part of every endgame setup I've seen and frequently recommended as big quality of life)

- Strongly consider ditching a CWDT setup for a 4 spire to melt bosses and syndicate while you focus on dodging (I recommend sexy gloves for this).

Oh, and daggers with whirling are very nice - and there's a lot of info from the big boys in the past few pages about crafting really nice ones cheaply - so probably learn about that.
Last edited by ShawnDream on Jan 2, 2019, 4:23:50 PM
What literally are the best weapons for this build? Is it the limb and Doryani's together?
"
KingCompton wrote:
What literally are the best weapons for this build? Is it the limb and Doryani's together?

Something like this:

Look through past posts and you will see tons of chatter about it. Or in the gear section of the guide their is a note about crafting them.
"
KingCompton wrote:

The best weapons for the build are definitely crafted rare daggers - all the big guys agree that's the way to stack the most favorable mods and use the best mobility skill for dodging - Whirling Blades

The basics (in terms of slaying everything) work with basically anything though - there are a huge number of stats that are helpful (some a lot more than others).

Key seems to be stacking:
+lightning to spells
+cast speed
+% lightning or elemental or spell dmg
+% elemental dmg as chaos
+% Minion damage (because the far left passive that makes that +our dmg)
and others

along with attack speed for dodging

There are a handful of uniques that are very helpful for top end builds:

Inpulsa chest
Essence Worm ring with Wrath
Clear thoughts jewel
Watcher's Eye with Wrath mana leech
Last edited by ShawnDream on Jan 2, 2019, 5:13:16 PM
"
ShawnDream wrote:
"
Caedes_ wrote:
"
Caedes_ wrote:
Hello,

Character is Aeldiana.

Thanks in advance !

Some easy and cheap advice for you:
- Ditch Clarity and put wrath in an essence worm
- Put Clear thoughts in a jewel socket
- You can afford a Watcher's eye with leech while wrathed - do it!
- Ditch your leech for culling on brand

(The above are all things that are part of every endgame setup I've seen and frequently recommended as big quality of life)

- Strongly consider ditching a CWDT setup for a 4 spire to melt bosses and syndicate while you focus on dodging (I recommend sexy gloves for this).

Oh, and daggers with whirling are very nice - and there's a lot of info from the big boys in the past few pages about crafting really nice ones cheaply - so probably learn about that.

Thank you for your reply !
About the Watcher's eye, is getting higher than 1% leech very important or should I just pick the cheapest one (at 1%) ?
"
white0ut wrote:
"
KingCompton wrote:

Something like this:

Look through past posts and you will see tons of chatter about it. Or in the gear section of the guide their is a note about crafting them.

Okay, thank you for the idea!!!
"
ShawnDream wrote:
"
KingCompton wrote:

The best weapons for the build are definitely crafted rare daggers - all the big guys agree that's the way to stack the most favorable mods and use the best mobility skill for dodging - Whirling Blades

The basics (in terms of slaying everything) work with basically anything though - there are a huge number of stats that are helpful (some a lot more than others).

Key seems to be stacking:
+lightning to spells
+cast speed
+% lightning or elemental or spell dmg
+% elemental dmg as chaos
+% Minion damage (because the far left passive that makes that +our dmg)
and others

along with attack speed for dodging

There are a handful of uniques that are very helpful for top end builds:

Inpulsa chest
Essence Worm ring with Wrath
Clear thoughts jewel
Watcher's Eye with Wrath mana leech

Excellent, thank you for the help :) I appreciate that!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info