Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Great build. Thanks for sharing and updating. Was able to get to maps on hcssf for the first time following this guide. Only thing I did differently was slightly change build path/order to grab some extra health nodes through the purity of flesh portion of the Templar tree, but I might respec slightly later depending on gear. Build has strong DPS output even with just a 4 link chest and scales well while leveling. Survivability is decent and the automatic immortal call really helps. Still trying to narrow down best way to flask but running 1 health and 1 mana with other defensive/utility flasks has served me well until now. I was afraid of kitava act10 but he actually wasn't as bad as I feared, if you get life armor and take the life and mana nodes proposed by this build he isnt bad and the DPS output really does away with him fast.
Can anyone take a look at my build and comment on what to improve next as I'm struggling lately in corrupt tier 13 maps, some bosses are really hard to kill without getting oneshotted and it's bugging me out.

I was hoping for a watcher's eye with mana %leech mod and a possible inpulsa upgrade and then was going to upgrade the yellows but I'm not sure as I want to keep spending on this build if it's going to be like this. I have 5 exalts btw.

Thank you.

Last edited by csahlan on Jan 2, 2019, 1:48:51 PM
"
csahlan wrote:
Can anyone take a look at my build and comment on what to improve next as I'm struggling lately in corrupt tier 13 maps, some bosses are really hard to kill without getting oneshotted and it's bugging me out.

I was hoping for a watcher's eye witch mana %leech mod and a possible inpulsa upgrade and then was going to upgrade the yellows but I'm not sure as I want to keep spending on this build if it's going to be like this. I have 5 exalts btw.

Thank you.

Character not public
just made it public sorry about that.
when should I upgrade Arcane Surge
A good flask to replace The Wise Oak?
I only started PoE seriously this league and followed this guide. I'm doing pretty well so far, but upgrades are becoming expensive, so I would like a gear/jewel check.

Any mistakes that I made that I can correct? Which upgrades should I focus on next value for money wise? I only have about 2-3 ex to spend at the moment, but currency is rolling in steadily grinding red maps and delve.

Please also explain why, so I can learn! I'm still pretty new to this.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bosmonster/characters?characterName=Dondersteentje
Last edited by Bosmonster on Jan 2, 2019, 2:12:45 PM
hey guys, could you give me some suggestions regarding what I should upgrade next?

I was thinking Watcher Eye or Inpulsa but they are pretty pricey, is there anything else I should upgrade first?
Hey guys, thank you for the hints.

iam saving now for 6link, weapons etc.

I changed the quicksilver flask, but i feel so slow with 24% movementspeed only. how you manage that? WB and faster attacks are not lvl21 yet (no currency).

Hi, could anyone help me figuring out what is wrong with my character?

I am struggling on tier 9-11 bosses and the Syndicate always one shots me on those maps so I've got no chance to defeat them in those tiers.

I have around 5 exalted orbs but I don't know what should I upgrade first.

My gear:

Thank you.
Last edited by Bl4ckExe on Jan 2, 2019, 2:50:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info