Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Today I killed Elder guardians (on yellow maps, they was quite easy), but Elder himself wiped his a$$ with me. I was forced call friend for help. May be it was caused, it was my first Elder ever and i didnť know how to do it properly.
But still, some t11+ maps doing huge problems to me. I can't even imagine what Syndicate would do with me, because avoiding them as I can. SO I am thinking give up, because I will never can afford Inpulsa or Watcher's eye.
"
Today I killed Elder guardians (on yellow maps, they was quite easy), but Elder himself wiped his a$$ with me. I was forced call friend for help. May be it was caused, it was my first Elder ever and i didnť know how to do it properly.
But still, some t11+ maps doing huge problems to me. I can't even imagine what Syndicate would do with me, because avoiding them as I can. SO I am thinking give up, because I will never can afford Inpulsa or Watcher's eye.

And I am extremly unlucky, wasted lot of chaos for maps modding due enfeeble,vulnerability and other bad mods.

Hey guys, how should I proceed with this? I know the Ele to chaos roll is not T1 but I'm content with the roll. Do I regal and hope for a decent affix? If I don't get a good affix I annul and hope I don't hit the 2 good rolls?

After a successful regal, I find the crafted mods suffix and craft from there correct?
hey guys wondering about the bone helmet enki posted. when i check str/int helmets on poedb i dont seem to see the supported by innervate/ increased effect of shock mod? how did he get that?
"
alecs87 wrote:
Can anyone actually manage to comfortably kill any of the end game content without massively investing in gear?
Spoiler
I mean I'm looking at @blg_RealiZe character and I'm like holy s**.. that is worth tons of ex. Everything has T1 life on it, 4 mods jwl, dual stat Watchers and lvl 100. Realistically 95% of the players won't have anywhere near to that.
I tried Guardians today, most of the time I'm at last portal. That's on easy mods maps.
Tried Shaper, 1 portal left
Tried Mastermind - RIP.. had to get a service when down to 2 portals.

Most of the time I get 1 shot.

I swapped to shield block and while loosing some dmg at least I'm not 1 shot anymore.

I'm at 63% light pen. How much is too much?

I killed uber elder on day 4 of the league and mastermind on day 6. I had like 2.5 times less DPS than now and a lot less life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugueWa6l8&t=
Day 4 uber elder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVWuDEiB0lE
Day 6 mastermind
PoB in the description of both videos

A pair of good daggers almost doubles your DPS (it's maybe 10ex to craft both)

And you can do all the content with your gear.

As someone said, efficacy is two times worse than hypothermia.
Two daggers and hypothermia and your DPS jumps from 253k to 527k. My first uber elder kill was with 370k dps for example (and I was a bit rusty in this fight, havn't tried uber in about a month). You can do it even with 300k, just need Kaom's roots boots and move properly.
Try my lightning spire trap setup, it literally doubles your single target DPS compare to just self cast arc, but you need to learn how to use it properly.
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 1, 2019, 8:58:39 PM

would this be worth annuling then multi-modding or should I try getting t1 ele dmg to extra chaos?
"
Jessii_XD wrote:

would this be worth annuling then multi-modding or should I try getting t1 ele dmg to extra chaos?

not worth
just get t1 extra chaos and craft everything else (you don't need to roll penetration, 7% double damage instead of penetration gives the same DPS)
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Jessii_XD wrote:

not worth
just get t1 extra chaos and craft everything else (you don't need to roll penetration, 7% double damage instead of penetration gives the same DPS)

Okay I'll do that, ty.
I've been following this build but I kept dying whenever I encounter the syndicate in tier 6 and above maps and my dps is kinda low. Any advice?
https://pastebin.com/hrYpiJxK
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rv15/characters
Last edited by Rv15 on Jan 1, 2019, 10:25:46 PM
"
Rv15 wrote:
I've been following this build but I kept dying whenever I encounter the syndicate in tier 6 and above maps and my dps is kinda low. Any advice?
https://pastebin.com/hrYpiJxK
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rv15/characters

On a tablet, so my viewing capability is quite limited.
1) Invest in some new weapons. Both weapons together give 214 Lightning spell damage, 17% cast speed, and 7-112 lightning damage to spells. You can get a lot better for little investment. I recommend swapping to daggers at this time. (Heh, I need new weapons too).
2) Tabula Rasa offers nothing defensive. Get a 5 or 6 link rare ( In a 5L drop Added Lightning Damage, not Hypothermia).
3) Your belt does not have an abyss jewel socketed. I see an eye jewel in your tree. Put that in your belt and a new jewel in the tree. The belt’s craft is “to attacks” which is not compatible with Arc.
4) Arcane Surge is overleveled. At this point, in a secondary weapon slot keep leveling it to 20 and vendor it with a Gemcutter’s Prisim for a 20 quality AS, equip it back as your used AS, and stop leveling it at 6. Purchase and equip a temporary AS from a vendor and stop that at 6 too (unless replaced sooner).
5) Replace Clarity with a L10 or L12 Clarity. In higher levels you reserve more and more mana and receive less and less mana regen.
6) I think you could find a better helmet craft. +11 life is all you really get out of it.

The above are in no particular order, so fix them as budget allows.

Sorry, I can’t see any character stats nor most of the talent tree, but in general if you are having trouble surviving, pick more defensive nodes and leave the offensive ones for later. If any elemental resists are not 75%, get them there. Syndicate members do a lot of chaos damage, so consider investing in chaos restistance for better survivability.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 2, 2019, 6:50:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info