Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Shrimpfactory wrote:
Is 5k hp sufficient for end-game fight? I have almost 5k hp and 2.3k mana now. Should I get more hp up to something like 5.5k?
One more thing, how much DPS do I need to kill Uber-elder? Right now pob shows 430k without flasks, shocked, and chilled effect.

5k hp and 2k mana is enough to kill uber elder, but you need Kaom's roots boots. It's gonna be very hard without them, especially for the first time.
You have enough DPS too.
And yes, you should try to get more HP in future upgrades

Thanks always! :)
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"

You loose out on the ability for Arc to proc elemental ailments. If you have another sustainable source that can proc them, then Arc will still benefit. However, there are only a few abilities that natively grant Shock effectiveness. Arc granting 30% makes my acceptable range 20%+ unless I can add more into the talent tree to compensate. Lightning Nova grants 40%, so even with the limited AoE potential if I can easily sustain it, I’d take that route. I have not yet found an acceptable alternative.

Chill is easy enough with Storm Brand, and SB will still shock, just for less than Arc would.

I'm not sure about arc, but elemental focus is actually a good replacement for added lightning damage in my lightning spire trap setup. Thanks

Would Efficacy work? If the damage over time part works on the trap its just a bit less than Elemental focus but you keep the ailments?
Hey guys..what map can I capture the soul of The Gorgon? PoE wiki does not even list that one..weird.
"
Badtwo wrote:
Hey guys..what map can I capture the soul of The Gorgon? PoE wiki does not even list that one..weird.

Sulphur Vents. The wiki probably still lists the locations for version 3.4. The names of some targets and in some cases also the maps have changed in Betrayal.
"
sny83 wrote:
"
Badtwo wrote:

Sulphur Vents. The wiki probably still lists the locations for version 3.4. The names of some targets and in some cases also the maps have changed in Betrayal.

Thank you my good man...Happy New Year!
@big_realize

did u craft ur gloves/helm/belt/amulet?

i was thinking of using fossils for

gloves - shuddering, pristine, prismatic
helm/belt - metallic, pristine, prismatic
amulet - no clue
Thoughts on my gear setup now?
Gained a lot of utility and I feel pretty tanky with some pretty cheap purchases.

Going to keep an eye out for more life on gloves and boots but overall I'm not losing out on a ton vs what I was using.
Last edited by Lyxcrit on Jan 1, 2019, 12:08:20 PM
"
Skrible wrote:
@big_realize

did u craft ur gloves/helm/belt/amulet?

i was thinking of using fossils for

gloves - shuddering, pristine, prismatic
helm/belt - metallic, pristine, prismatic
amulet - no clue

only helmet

Fossils are correct, except for the gloves. It's not hard to get elemental/lightning damage rolls on a belt (and lightning damage or -9% lightning res on a helmet), but it's hard to get high HP and res rolls.
But gloves.. it's a different story.
Ideally want not only just only cast speed, but "attack and cast speed" mod. And to get it we have to use serrated, shuddering and pristine fossils. (because "attack and cast speed" counts as "attack" modifier). And if you use prismatic instead of serrated, all "# **** elemental damage to attacks" mods get high priority =\
I spent like 12ex on fossils trying to craft a decent gloves (I had fingerless elder base ilvl 85), but it was all for nothing :) So I just sold them.

You can juggle with fossils on poedb.
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Gloves&an=str_dex_armour

About amulet.. I just bought it, I never tried to craft an amulet yet (at least with fossils). And I don't think it's realisticly possible to get cast speed + penetration + quantity with alterations.
For the Inpulsa, Enki said to focus on shock effect. But there are two "shock effects", Increase damage if you have shocked an enemy recently vs. increase effect of shock. Which one should we focus on? :D Thank you!
Hey guys, quick question. I'm playing standard and trying to craft daggers. I don't have the ability to craft Betrayal mods so I'm curious what you recommend for a 3rd suffix? Do I pretty much need damage penetrates resist and extra chaos damage before I multi-mod? I got a dagger with 18% extra chaos and 73% extra spell damage and can craft flat lightning damage to spell, but didn't think it was worth the 2 ex just so I can craft additional casting speed if there was not another good suffix worth crafting. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info